Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hour - Hour.bz

I'm not admin !!!

http://hour.bz/?ref=hyipparty.com

Welcome to Join Hour.bz

Now we welcome investors all over the world to join our newly presented investment programme.Our only domain name is Hour.bz,which means all interest will be calculated by hourly.Hour.bz is a Forex based program.You can earn big profit here by the fatest way.We also offer 3 level referral commissions (3%-1%-1%).You can earn more money by promoting our programme.Needless to say more,just join us and start to earn good profit with a professinal money-making team.

Our Investment Products

1% hourly for 120 hours ( 5 days);150% after 240 Hours ( 10 days)

Our Features

Powerful DDOS Protection and SSL encryption

Minimum Spend Is Only $10 And No Withdraw Minimum

Instant Withdraw Without Any Delay

7x24 Hours Fast And Friendly support

Libertyreserve And Perfectmoney Accepted

3 level referral commissions (3%-1%-1%)

http://hour.bz/?ref=hyipparty.com

I quite like the design of the site.

It has just started running and already it is proven to be paying. So it would be a good idea to invest here right now before it is too late.

Their plans for an hourly is not exactly very high, but it does last for a few days, and that could be a problem for them.

well this program have a unique domain .bz , actually i rarely see that kind of domain, well apart from the domain they have the script here is quite good :D, that is look fine for me and it seems this hourly hyip site just launched today, but 1% per hours looks so unstable i am not sure if they survive for some days

please can i get anybody to tell what dot bz means, i saw or heard of that before and the roi here cant not be sustainable for a day,though we are gonna start start seeing proof of payment for the program but i can tell it just to decisive investor that the program is paying which they will stop in nearest time.

Currently, I am not able to access this site due to 502 Bad Gateway error, I think that is a technical as well as temporary issue, usually we can't expect the hourly plan site to get back when these kind of things happen, but here this one is just newly launched and their plans have 5 days and ten days term, which hasn't yet finished for even one round at least.

Well, i can't view the site, so i can't get the features or offers of their program. But, i must say that it's too risky to invest

in hourly investment, though the ROI seems reasonable and sustainable. But i wonder why it can't be accessed from my area.

@archu7 same here, I cannot access it in my area. It just instantly says data not received. It was still working fine yesterday and the day before. So it has either gone scam or is undergoing development which I highly doubt is, because it is an hourly. And most don't even last a few days.

this site is not accessible here, i see mostly people cannot do that, it is strange to see someone can access this program, i think this program now gone forever, and they cannot paid the members again, but i still see the proof of this site lately. i just hope this one is another downtime not they scam us