Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

midasfinance - midasfinance.org

I'm not admin

http://midasfinance.org

With the launch of MidasFinance.org online, we now intend to expand our reach globally by offering you the same tested and proven unique investment program as offered to thousands of our clients in Asia, Europe, USA, Australia and the Middle East through our parent company Bestforexinv. Our investment program is genuine, reliable, secured, profitable and managed by the professionals in the field. We are here to stay for a long time hence, we have started this online service to empower you with the tools, to realise your dreams quicker in this fast and competitive world. Investors deposits their funds with us and select any of the four funds in which their investment is to be deposited. Our professional team will utilise these funds to trade in the Forex, Stocks and Commodities market using our strict trading strategies.

All profit that is generated using these funds, are finally distributed back to our investors. Based on the fund type selected by the investor. These profits are then distributed back to our investors accounts on a daily/weekly basis. This simply means you can withdraw your investment capital at the end of your deposit term in full along with your profits.

plan1.pngplan2.png

plan3.pngplan4.png

http://midasfinance.org

@omar: yeah that is good , the ROI here is somehow stable too, with that amount i am sure they could survive, and the good thing here we can withdraw the principal here anytime, but i prefer not to withdraw until i get about 30% of my investment here, because that is already good for me

@Trickster Do you see that this program accepts Paypal, the design is not doubt great. The refferal commission is high 12%.

I prefer not try this program until I find a payment proof

i see that and they accepted that payment processor but my suggestion don't try to invest with PP, well i also see they have certificate here http://midasfinance.org/images/certo.png and also in here http://midasfinance.org/images/midas.jpg and i am sure with compounding here we could earn more and more earning from this newly program

i dont think this program is safe to invest in, i have being searching for proof of payment on this program since it has been lauch 3 days ago,but i was surprise when i came across the monitors having the program as waiting and no monitor is having them with paying status, i really you guys should do your research here before investing.

• 2 weeks later...

the last payout that i find for this site is at 24th april, it seems that some monitors already put the scam status for this site but still it doesn't clear, i even see a monitors that still put waiting status even not pay for 10 days, and they truly make investment there, but mostly hyip monitors have paying status for this site

I found one that is dated april 25. I'm wondering what monitor site did you find its last paid is april 24th. Its maybe just delayed update. Since if presume you make a post april 26? if that is the case Its april 27 and theirs april 25 proof of payments. So meaning theirs a delay in updates for about two days delay.

And since many still has paying status I guess its still paying.

Glad to see that this program's thread has been made by a monitor owner. So we can trust this program for some times. I really like this program because we can find some popular feature inside their project like principle return and compound.; by which our daily profit will be invested automatically. We can use this program for just a little invest of $10 then our daily profit will be natural 1%. But I found some suspected matters like public display of registration certificate and use of Paypal.