Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World-income - World-income.net

i am not admin

Link : https://world-income.net

Welcome to the World-Income.net! Our company has over two years working in the international currency market Forex, and offers its customers a complete package for the conduct of investment business. Currently, we have reached a new level of trading business - online investments. A team of professional traders, financial analysts and competent managers allow you to get a stable and daily income, thanks to our marketing strategy. In the forex market we are working with currencies, securities and prices resources, which ensures a continual increase in your profits. The daily increase in the financial balance of our company provides us with opportunities for growth of interest on deposits - attracting more investors in our company. Now you have the opportunity to become the partner of a large company and have a stable and a daily income. We spend every minute control of our financial activities and monitor the latest changes in the economic sector in developed countries. Our trading activity will give you the opportunity to increase their money because of our large financial transactions. We are happy for you!

PLANS:

102% After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Silver $10 - $50,000 102.00

Calculate your profit >>

120% After 5 days

Gold $10 - $50,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% After 15 days

Platinum $10 - $50,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://world-income.net

This website hasn't a good ROI we can find another hyip with bigger ROI reaching 130% after one day But they have a live support and you can contact they on tweeter.

the payment are also instant with DDos Protection and SSL Encryption so I'll invest after someone withdraw or finding a payment proof.

well mate, i have to be sincere with you, this program isnt gonna last long, all i can say here is if you are gonna invest make sure you invest before the program reaches it 3rd.casue program like this might not last up to 5 days.

they have online support in skype, well i rarely see the hyi program which have support by skype. but this site changed it :D, well this program seems have DDOS and SSL but the rate here is quite high so i think that is not sustainable especially that also little unreasonable for me to reach, but i think they will paying for about 1 or 2 days

@Trickster lol in skype? Isn't that quite un professional. Why cant they just have one built in to the site and have live support on the web. I doubt it costs that much. Also not everyone has skype and this can cause some inconvertible to some members.

Actually I think 102% after 1 day is not high at all. Well if you do not get back initial investment which I doubt they will. If they do then yes that is extremely high I think for just 1 day.

This program has been running for three days and here is their news update as on 13th April regarding the professional traders' operations for 24/7 !

Apr-13-2012 10:51:35 PM

Friends!

Dear investors,

The project started its development, our team of professional traders successfully copes with the investment. The administration of the project is 24/7 for the control of all operations that take place online. We are fully focused on the further successful cooperation!

Yours!

Fred Miller.

Admin World-Income.net

The RoI offered by this HYIP is 200% after 15 days. So, we can make our money 4 times bigger than before only in a month here. I believe this is not good and not reasonable at all. RoI offered here is very high to believe. It is better to skip this HYIP

i can tell this program wouldnt be around before it reach it 15th day of runing,i believe they will have turn to scam by then,the roi they offering for the 15 day plan is way too much and cant be sustainable for the program.though they might be paying now but i guess they are just nearing their end time.

The first distribution will take place on 16th April 2012 ! here is the reminder from the admin on 15th April regarding the same !

Apr-15-2012 08:37:56 PM

REMINDER

Dear investors,

We recall that the first distribution will take place on 16/04/2012 bonus for active members. The administration drew to your attention that is necessary to get a bonus:

1) make a deposit of $ 20 or more dollars;

2) at the time of your deposit 4.16.2012 must be active;

3) the size of the bonus depends on the amount of the deposit;

4) received a bonus, you can withdraw it at any time.

We are grateful that you work with us!

Yours.

Fred Miller.

World-income.net

Am really sure that this program is not going to last up to 15 days. With the way the bring up things, they might turn scam anymoment from now so its better that we are very careful in this system as we may choose the best plan which is 102 after a day though small profit but we can hit and run.

Just wondering if this site is paying or not. Since some hyip monitoring site has this site status not paying. Although I only found two hyip monitoring site that has this site status not paying. Theirs like 5 others who has still has paying status. But my concern is this site really paying now? Or its just that those five paying status is just delayed updates.

I dont really know but lets hope that it dosent turn scam for now. Its really obvious that this short term plan site tends not to last longer as the promise fast returns and turns scam very fastly. For now i will skip this one until i see some positive changes.

bad, now it seems admin did the selective payment for this site :(, i see there are some investors that still paying while there are some investors that not paying by admin. i suggest if we want to invest here, it is wise to reconsider about this program before we want to invest.