Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SOMETHING THAT I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS IN FOREX TRADING.

Forex trading strategies:SOMETHING THAT I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS IN FOREX TRADING.

gbpusd1.gif

I would like to share with you guys a “secret” which is not. =)

By just entering on the arrows shown, we have no surprise on where to enter and where to take profit.

If we miss to enter at the peak on the 2nd arrow, we would also have entered on the price action bar: pin bar

These are knowledge to let you know that price is heading down – to: our low of the consolidated box

This is something i have been doing all these years, these are my daily incomes. And they are GOOD incomes!

Ezekiel Chew

Asia #1 Forex Mentor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

May be he or she is trying to say that he or she has been trading in the forex business market for four years. I have not traded for up to that time but I'm still happy with the trading business because I can be able to make profit from my tradings. Forex gives you money for you to take care of your needs and that is why I'm trading in it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its good if we have experience in forex trading and same time understand how forex trading do and works. I'm so interested to know if I can handle my trading account enough for me to earn big amount of money. I'm so interested to know if I can deal with my account. I'm so sure I will become a big time trader and become a good earner some day.

• 3 weeks later...

Its good if we have encounter in forex buying and selling and similar time recognize how forex trading do and operates. I'm so interested to find out if I'm able to take care of my buying and selling account adequate for me to generate massive amount of cash. I am so fascinated to find out if I am able to deal with my account. I am so certain I will turn into a major time trader and turn into a great earner some working day.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't even matter how long you've been trading. It doesn't also matter w has t years you have spent in the business. The most important thing is how well you have done it so far. Forex is not only about what we think we've been doing in the business and about the business but also lies in our knowledge so far, the level of success we have achieved and all what not.

the picture inform about double ups, which it usually provide changes on the market. soon enough, market will move bearish and traders can take advantage from the movement. however, does not mean that changes is reversal. it can be a retrace only and soon enough, price will be back to original trend.

Years of experience make someone a better trader but that is highly possible when the person is ever ready to learn. There is always a popular saying that the white haired man sees even the brown spots in a black man's hair. He who has got a lot of experiences should have also, lots of earning potentials.

I only have two secrets to share. Practice and hedging. No matter how long you trade in forex its good to keep on learning. Meaning you need to take down notes and review your trade each week and see how you can improve your trade. I do this and so far I'm happy to say that I do trade and make profit at least 5% profit each month.

There's also the need to remain consistent. It is not mainly about saying or thinking you would be learning as you trade but also to remain steadfast and committed. That is the only way a trader who wants to make profit would make profit. It is the main brain behind success.

• 4 months later...

There's also the need to remain consistent. It is not mainly about saying or thinking you would be learning as you trade but also to remain steadfast and committed. That is the only way a trader who wants to make profit would make profit. It is the main brain behind success.

Being consistent never been easy especially if you are too ambitious when it comes to trade in foreign exchange market. For me as long as you has knowledge and experience, which become the core aspect, i think you already survive in this business.