Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

listen to forex news stations.

chuna1985

if the station here means radio station i think you don't have to do that, you may visit some channel like what sidejob said above. That gives you a comprehensive and real time up to date economic data of US for example and other big countries such as China, EU, or even your country maybe.

if the station here means radio station i think you don't have to do that, you may visit some channel like what sidejob said above. That gives you a comprehensive and real time up to date economic data of US for example and other big countries such as China, EU, or even your country maybe.

In some cases you may do that, but i also think that is not really important, i myself as a fundamental trader will choose forex news site that will bring me closer to my prediction, with that i can see what most people predict plus how the market react based on the news.

In some cases you may do that, but i also think that is not really important, i myself as a fundamental trader will choose forex news site that will bring me closer to my prediction, with that i can see what most people predict plus how the market react based on the news.

I am also fundamental traders but listening to the forex news station is not my type. I know some channel for showing forex news are really good and fast but still i prefer forex news site because of their prediction is quite accurate which around 70%. The profitability is quite high for those news site and available for 24 hours.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex news station is one station that many people will have to tune in but most of the times, economy news do such. What Forex actually presents is the fact that it is the happenings around the world that affects the way the market moves. The policy certain countries make move the way the international market and being able to understand this is what makes it important.

The use of news station is to hear the news about forex, well that is might be important and i advise you all to do that if you are relying on fundamental analysis because this could be a good idea to start making money and you might get better sources.

The use of news station is to hear the news about forex, well that is might be important and i advise you all to do that if you are relying on fundamental analysis because this could be a good idea to start making money and you might get better sources.

I like sticking to bloomberg most times. Not actually because they might be the best when it comes to news delivery or economic news but they tend to focus more on economy and more so, as it has a lot to do with the economic situation of so many countries at a time which is what matters.

Bloomberg and CNBC also a good idea, those stations are really good when it comes to updating the news. Just choose between then especially if you stick with fundamental analysis, i think those two could be the best reference and also they are competitive when it comes to who are the most real time to tell news result. It will help you to act faster.

Bloomberg and CNBC also a good idea, those stations are really good when it comes to updating the news. Just choose between then especially if you stick with fundamental analysis, i think those two could be the best reference and also they are competitive when it comes to who are the most real time to tell news result. It will help you to act faster.

You are right here man. A news trader has to make sure he or she tries so hard that he or she can to understand how to get through the news release and also try so hard to follow them. In real time, these news stations keep updating themselves and in here, one can get accurate market news and analysis in real time and make the best of it too.

• 1 month later...

Of course with their fast and accurate update you can say a real time update, FX news station like bloomberg for example become the main place to see if the economy of one country is getting better some people even use it as their indicator to take fast action like scalpers for example.

• 3 months later...

You are right here man. A news trader has to make sure he or she tries so hard that he or she can to understand how to get through the news release and also try so hard to follow them. In real time, these news stations keep updating themselves and in here, one can get accurate market news and analysis in real time and make the best of it too.

If you have CNBC or Reuters then it would be so fast to get data. If you just use free forex calendar the delay is exist, from 30 seconds up to 5 minutes. That is too long for me, with using CNBC you even can trade in less than 30 seconds after the news released and take advantage from it.

CNBC or the other forex stations are one of the best platform news for a lot of traders. It is fast and well updated also it will take you more time to stay update if only depend on the news site such as dailyfx. For fundamental traders, they will prefer a cable TV like that since aside from that fast update they will get a in-depth analysis.

CNBC or the other forex stations are one of the best platform news for a lot of traders. It is fast and well updated also it will take you more time to stay update if only depend on the news site such as dailyfx. For fundamental traders, they will prefer a cable TV like that since aside from that fast update they will get a in-depth analysis.

I use dailyfx, it is one of the best forex station for me to get nice result from my trading. News station which i prefer doesn't give me much advantage, from my own perspective this is the best site i could get since i cannot afford to buy cable TV which provide me site like CNBC, so the news usually delayed around 30 seconds to 5 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

Dailyfx? Well that is good i also use it but as one of site from the other 2 which are ForexFactory and Beritaforex. Well it seems our way of trading is the same because i get that way from internet too and still see it is a good way and more relaxing also you don't have to be so greedy with that way, just arouund 2-3 trading or even you don't have to trade in one week. But i don't listed to forex news station if i get much money i would but free site that offer economic calendar already more than enough for me.

Hm, perhaps we are using the same way i also use dailyfx and beritaforex but i replaced beritaforex with fxstreet since fxstree offer more real time result compared beritaforex and even mroe than forexfactory. Actually the best place to get real time news is from cable tv, but that is really expensive for me. So calendar site is my only hope LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Not a big deal, it seems one of the good way to see the news and as far as i know calendar economic site gives near real time because there are people who still input the data after read the news in cable tv such as bloomberg. But if you are into fundamental trading then listent o the forex news station is the only way to get indicator.

Not a big deal, it seems one of the good way to see the news and as far as i know calendar economic site gives near real time because there are people who still input the data after read the news in cable tv such as bloomberg. But if you are into fundamental trading then listent o the forex news station is the only way to get indicator.

Bloomberg is one of the best place to get latest news if you watch their TV not their website which delayed for sure. Any cable tv provider usually get faster data or they are the one also who spread economic data result to public but of course after there is announcement from government.

• 5 months later...

Everything start from government information but from what i heard there is information from insider which tell the result of that news. By doing that people who is influential will get the result faster and response faster, but i don't know if this is true. Still i don't have anything like that, i still trade by see the news' result on economic calendar which shared by some reputable sites.

Everything start from government information but from what i heard there is information from insider which tell the result of that news. By doing that people who is influential will get the result faster and response faster, but i don't know if this is true. Still i don't have anything like that, i still trade by see the news' result on economic calendar which shared by some reputable sites.

That is just the rumours because so far i never find it myself, well some people claim that they can do something like that but for me this is a bit off, on the other hand something like this actually considered to be some kind of corruption or if not , an unfair practice of trading because we need a fair ground and not just trading place where big players always make a win

• 2 weeks later...

Insider trading to be exact, well that is another story but overall i must agree with you that this kind of act is corruption and  unfair practice of trading. Well since it seems that you and me mainly is fundamental based traders I think the news is the main core for us , right? So news station or maybe economic calendar is a good site to gain some indicators.

Yes, i think that is what that website or forum which i visited before. Anyway, listing to the news station would give us better insight of what happening with the market but also be careful with the economist because sometimes they are misleading. It is better to hear contrary version and decide to take based on the way market react to the rumours. When trade i depend on economic calendar because the result is final even it could changed later with revision but it is rare.

Insider trading to be exact, well that is another story but overall i must agree with you that this kind of act is corruption and  unfair practice of trading. Well since it seems that you and me mainly is fundamental based traders I think the news is the main core for us , right? So news station or maybe economic calendar is a good site to gain some indicators.

I think still many trader use news as fundamental indicator and many trader still waiting especially on news high impact like as non farm payrol, fomc etc, but sometime news out from economy calendar as rumour also sometime giving impact to currency, like as natural disaster or political event which also can giving impact, like as about brexit this not listed on news calendar economy but impact to the market very high

The fundamental indicator is news, well news is good and news is awesome. The accuracy of news is quite high compared to the other indicators. I prefer this one because it has been proven to be a good indicator and the impact usually bigger and stronger compared to the other indicators and it is easy to use indicators such news and you don't have to trade every day for the sake of getting profit even you can do that.

Yes news also as indicator that based on fundamental analysis, although might different with technical analysis but so many trader still they need pay attention with news especially high impact which can making pair move spike and strongly, but indeed not always news will giving instant impact to currency

That is true radex78, not all news and this is why i try as the best as i can to divide the news based on its importance. So if all the calendar based site which i use as the primary tools mark a news as high impact then i will go for it. Just like what sidejob said the accuracy of high impact news usually high but of course with some rules which must be followed.

This is why we need to be careful when it is time to choose the news, not always high impact give desirable result even it is clear enough to us that trend will go that way sometimes shit happens and make trading fruitless. It is better if you have access to CNBC cable tv because economic calendar usually trying to get the result from cable tv.