Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EcoLandFund - ecolandfund.com

I'm not admin

468x60.gif

EcoLandFund is an online investment program which lets you invest in environmental friendly sources of energy and other ecological products. We are offering 2 different investment plans to choose from, both paying 3% and 4% daily for 50 business days. ELF prides it self in prompt instant payments and friendly customer support.

EcoLandFund is operated by a group of professionals and experts in fields of finance and different ecological studies. We accept least level of investors to participate in our program as the minimum amount to join is only $5. Your invested principle is also returned upon expiration as an addition to pure lucrative profit of 150% to 200%. So, with your investments at ELF, you will be making 250% to 300% after 50 business days. You can request payments anytime and it will be sent to your e-currency account with in few seconds.

Plans:

3% Daily for 50 Business Days - Principal Return

4% Daily for 50 Business Days - Principal Return

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

This program has set minimum at affordable costs to start with, which is good to see, a $5 minimum in their mid term plans, since the principal will be included in daily profit, possibly this program might pay for few rounds as it is just the beginning of the program.

Its a professional looking site but Admin is yet to configure Rate us page which is not good.Not all visitors will prefer to check each monitor for listing but anyway the plans are decent and the site can turn out to be a good one in the upcoming weeks.

great site, have SSL and also have DDOS protection for the site. i also see the script and design that they have is totally attractive and look so profesional, and looking at the ROI rate i think that is quite profitable and it seems this site is middle term investment site

Well, Overall this HYIP has some potential plus the minimum amount to invest is quite affordable which is five dollars. So, i'm sure many investor would invest in here. The security feature is good. It does seem a worthy site and worth it to invest.

I like the plan. Theirs no question about it that its going to be a great site. I'm hoping that this site is going to be paying hyip for long. But one concern I have right now is its admin capacity to promote this site. I know even a good plan hyip don't last if its not going to promote by its admin. A hyip is only good as its get if theirs investors willing to invest in here.

There are already five HYIP Monitors in the 'RATE US' section. The status is 'paying' aside from one Hyip monitor in which the status is still 'waiting'. At least we know that this HYIP is already a paying one and seems it would run for good time.

Two level referral program strategy in this investment program might be of help to them in getting more investors to the program, this one has been living for five days and has been paying so far, since the plan term is fifty days, and the daily ROI is 3% possibly, this one can easily pay for at least one month.

This is another good looking site which has best possible feature like impressive design with site lock. We can stay here for some days because they may not close their site within next few days because I expect that they should try to get back their investment amount. So our next payment will be assure. We can manage to get better profit from them because their daily profit will be like 3%.

EcoLandfund is a good and reliable hyip that can last for sometime online their ROI is very sustainable and also their script is good looking,But I cant fine any Ddos protection in the site Hopefully the admin will add one soon.

This program has been reviewed by the famous review blog, MNO on 6th April, which is a nice thing to know, we can read the review on their blog, it seems EcoLand Fund is quite serious in promoting their program and gaining potential investors from MNO.

this program is pretty much new and t even less than 10 days in runing and i can see 5 monitor already with the program having the program as paying, though they dont have ddos protection and ssl encryption so i will be very carefull investing here.

glad to heard that, and i checked that after MNO reviewed them , there are some investors who decided to invest here, so far this site doing well and still paying the members,even before there are some pessimitic post about them in some forums, but they are proof still paying members for 10 days

My browser says that this site has been attacked. It advised me not to go to it, as it said something about SSlL error. Maybe the site has been hijacked or something?

I was gonna say that the plans are medium risky, around 3% a bit too much above the acceptable,reasonable level. But not as ridiculous as the hourly or short term ones.

I think this is a promising hyip site due to the high protections and the powerful script . the plan of 3% daily for 50 days seems to be profitable because it gives reasonable total return with acceptable profits .

I don't know if its really advisable to invest in here. But I like to try to invest in here. Although 11 days already has pass. If I invest in here on the first day I already get 24% bep in here more or less. I know theirs some how a difficulty in here especially since this site is not that popular I'm hoping that this site will become a silent paying hyip site. Just like other long term hyip site that last more than a year of paying.

this site is one of the paying site now dude :D, i don't know if they are recommend for now but if you want try go ahead, in 34 days you can reach BEP and after that you only can wait for the profit you get here. maybe since this one is a middle term investment site, now they can paid like this now

this site is one of the paying site now dude :D, i don't know if they are recommend for now but if you want try go ahead, in 34 days you can reach BEP and after that you only can wait for the profit you get here. maybe since this one is a middle term investment site, now they can paid like this now

not only one of the paying site , it is one of the promising medium term programs , but in my opinion if you want to invest at this site , you should to do now , because the risk will be high after few days

The first official news letter has released by this program on 11th april 2012, here the news letter !

First Official Newsletter Release

This is a first official newsletter release from EcoLandFund. Firstly we are thankful to you for joining EcoLandFund and making our launch phase a real success. We are also looking forward to see you making green income from your eco-friendly investments. Let us also remind you that we are offering 2 investment plans paying 3% and 4% daily for 50 business days with initial principle returned upon expiry of your investments.

An important reason to send this today's update is the recent downtime and noticeable delay in additions of daily ROI to your account balances. ELF has constantly been under attack from DDoS attacks since last few days which has caused some minor issues such as delay in ROI crediting and SSL warnings. However, our technical team is constantly working on mitigating these attacks and I am sure we will get over them soon. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation over this issue!

We have also been monitored and reviewed by all top monitors and blog, please consider checking our rate us page.

Thank you!

ELF Administration.

https://www.ecolandfund.com/

Still receiving SSl error, but I proceeded to the site anyway as I was interested in find out what the site was like. It actually looks quite attractive. Glad that admin released a newsletter to keep in touch with the other members and give them confidence.

They should really upgrade their system as soon as possible since they are getting attacked and receiving SSL warnings.

But other than that, I think the investment plans look promising. Rates, min. amount and the length of investment pretty much all acceptable.

I think i might take a bit step to invest here as this program is really worth to invest. Its a long term investment plans and i think 3percent after 50days with our principal returned is a good and attractive plan indeed. I will start up in here soon as minimum investment tends to be 5dollars which is affordable.

The site is unavailable as of now due to DDOS attack, the admin has been waiting for Highhost to migrate it, once the site is up and normal the admin will soon send a update on the issue, that is what the admin of the program has informed MNO admin regarding the current down time of the site !

Hello, it is under attack waiting for Highhost to mitigate it. I will update you as it will be up