All Pips

HTIC - htic.biz

I'm not admin !!!

Online Date: 2012-03-20

Investment Plans:6% - 9% daily for 20 Calendar Days

Min Spend : $25

Referral Commission: 4%

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Welcome to the world of investments with HTIC!

We are happy to see you on the official website of HTIC Corporation! We are a successful investment company. Our fields of business are real estate, capital market, stock market, and lots of other market instruments for increasing profits in a reliable and fastest way. Our activity is not limited to investments only as we also offer consulting services and run some independent investment projects most of which are carried out via funds, however there are some directions where we invest directly in emerging business.

Investment Plans

$25 -- $450 6%--120% after 20 Calendar Days!

$451 -- $1000 7%--140% after 20 Calendar Days!

$1001 -- $5000 8%--160% after 20 Calendar Days!

$5001 -- $10000 9%--180% after 20 Calendar Days!

Referral Commission: 4%

Min Deposit: $25

JOIN HERE

I am quite doubtful about this site since some monitors are showing waiting status after 5 days of monitoring, as soon as we visit the site we see a sunpoll logo, in my experience sites having such logos did not do good business at all.Lets see how this one goes,anyway i am not in.

Minimum allowed to participate in this investment program is set at $25 which is already out of reach of small investors, one thing I have noticed that every hyip that comes up with SunPoll insurance thing will have higher minimum set in their plans.

The site doesn't look very professional, and their minimum investment is set to unusually high $25 (too much for many small time investors which I guess are the majority of hyip investors) but their program is insured by GoldPoll. Mid term plans with nice ROI, but I guess the high minimum investment will make sure that this program won't receive that many investors at all.

Another long term investment program will very high minimum amount of deposit to spend on investing on this one, I don't know but it was quite not affordable to me.

it is not long term program , all its plans are after 20 days .. you can say that it is short term or medium term plans . but I agree with you that the minimum deposit is not suitable at all . $25 minimum deposit is not low .

it is not long term program , all its plans are after 20 days .. you can say that it is short term or medium term plans . but I agree with you that the minimum deposit is not suitable at all . $25 minimum deposit is not low .

If its paying and its well advertise 25 dollars minimum is good. As most hyip that last more than a year has 25 dollars or more minimum. And that is one of the reason why they last longer also. Since the bigger the minimum and the well advertise the hyip site is the more investors its get.

Now in case of htic.biz its still need lots of proving that its a good and paying site that going to last longer.

I followed this program and come to know that this site has used .biz domain which is costly but non-popular. Second pointed matter is their low minimum deposit amount is $25, which is profitable for gain better profit but not affordable for any newcomer. where they want m\some deposit like $10 or below of this. I expect that admin of the site should reduce this amount and make it easy. Final matter is we expect good profit, if they will pay us perfectly then $25 doesn't effect any harm or damage.

I followed this program and come to know that this site has used .biz domain which is costly but non-popular. Second pointed matter is their low minimum deposit amount is $25, which is profitable for gain better profit but not affordable for any newcomer. where they want m\some deposit like $10 or below of this. I expect that admin of the site should reduce this amount and make it easy. Final matter is we expect good profit, if they will pay us perfectly then $25 doesn't effect any harm or damage.

even the domain they used is not popular but if that is costly i prefer the costly one :D, becuase it means admin serious with this bussiness a bit or at least admin need some time to BEP or reach profit for what he spend, but minimum deposit here is high too, i am not sure all investors will spend their money here

This program has been paying for 16 days now, so just four more days to go that the early investors would have successfully completed with their first cycle, and hopefully, this program will stay there active paying for few more rounds with this mid term profitable plan.