Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

I am not an active poster there. The click rates are bad for me. So I will post there rarely. I will do 30 to 50 posts a week. So I will reach the payout in 2 weeks. I know it is a very slow earning. But I don't want to miss the chance there!

chasmi

Quantity vs quality. I think for a one cent per post rate but has unlimited post a day. I can say money-forum is the best one cent post rate. That is worse are some ptc sites that offers two cents or more but limits your post per day and end up have huge deductions etc. and even earn less than a cent per post. lols.

I envy those who post proof of payments in here. But same time I tried to control myself not to cashout. As my target cashout this time is 4 dollars. After that I will try to cashout when I reach 5 dollars. I will also synchronize my cashout in other ptp as well. So its means if I cashout 4 dollars. I will cashout the same amount or more in other ptp. Until I will earn 10 dollars and every time I reach 10 dollars I cashout.

I know have 2.5 dollars after two weeks of posting. Not bad in two more weeks I will reach 5 dollars then I will try to cashout. My plan is to reach 5 dollars and cashout. I know or many will wonder why wait for five dollars when you can cashout 1 dollar. I don't know but I feel good if I see 5 dollars earning than 1.

This is biggest scam and they have matrix where he told we get $7 to $15555555 but you wont get singlecent,admin earn allmoney.you worst admins,you get punished.atleast you have to refund some part of money but simply taking by you-our money is big fraud.

@giridhar

What are you talking about here? I don't understand with your posts, don't spam here...

@all

I tried to be more active to post in here. Seems like there are some members who got payments but I never looked you

posting in PTP section. Maybe mostly members here didn't post in PTP section like me.