Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

Many people didn't like to post in here because its low rate but for me, as long as we can gain some bucks and it's not too much time to spend,

I will take that chances to earn some bucks. It's not hard to post in here although the earning is not too high too.

I think it two more days I will reach 3 dollars. I will cashout after I reach 3 dollars. After that I will try to cashout another if I reach 4 dollars. My plan is to cashout one dollar more every time I cashout again. I hope I will reach 10 dollars point. If I reach that I will cashout every time I reach 10 dollars nothing more.

That's true and money forum is really ideal for proof of payments posting since you earn 1 cent per post. Just think of it. If you have 100 proof of payments you automatic have 1 dollar. And since proof of payments you already earn from your investments. Its a good way to break even from LR fees.

the most thing ilove here in this forum is the very low min payout make it easy to be reachable

also i see the activity here increase and this is for good

i will post here today about 20 post hope i can reach the min payout tomorrow

I'm now reaching 2 dollars. I only need to earn 2 dollars more and I can cashout again. My plan to cashout this time is 4 dollars. I got paid when I cashout 1 dollar. Then I tried 2 dollars and I got paid the whole amount. Then 3 dollars. Same thing I got paid the whole amount. Now my target is 4 dollars. I don't know if you guys like my style but I enjoying it.

I'm now reaching 2 dollars. I only need to earn 2 dollars more and I can cashout again. My plan to cashout this time is 4 dollars. I got paid when I cashout 1 dollar. Then I tried 2 dollars and I got paid the whole amount. Then 3 dollars. Same thing I got paid the whole amount. Now my target is 4 dollars. I don't know if you guys like my style but I enjoying it.

i love it and i will try it for sure

its very good if you wanna keep posting

also i feel that this style is encourage me to make more posts