Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

How many times have your requested here? I'm still having difficulty 'cause even though we can post as many

things as we want, the forum sections are just limited. I mean, the sections are not enough 'cause there are just few.

Maybe for me to increase my activity there, I'll just try to post relevant threads and quality posts. Besides, a lot of members

are active here, so I'm rest assured that discussion here is very interesting.

I just post in ptp section. because of the low rate I dont want to consider posting in other difficult section. this forum isn't my focus. just additional way earn online. anyways I requested three times already here.

now im trying to request payment ablout 2-3$ per request and i hope im able to make about 2 times in a week/.i know its really hard because they just give small rate but i love this site because they alwasy give the payment so fast for member hope then all forum will also follow them

i hope then i can be as active as other member too.i really want to see more member to be active in here.i love their payment system seems that admin always active everyday and when he find any member request payment he will check and pay eventually

it just the way to attract member actually.infact is so hard to make so many post to get 10$ a day.in here i never get more than 1 payment in a week.seems that my activity in here is so bad.i should try to make the payment in each 2 days.but i hope then more member help me

i will try to wait about 2$ first before requesting it so then i will not wait for small amount and not posting small proof in 6 sites.i think they just give link of site that i never heard before,i mean not popular one,so better if they give the popular one so member will not hard to post the proof

Yeah the admin of the forum has clearly stated in the Payout rules that if you do not post the payment proof in atleast 6 forums then you cannot request your payout until then so i think one will need to register in 6 more forums if you havent done so.

i tihnk it is not problem for me to join ant 6 ptp forums to share my payment proof from M-F there , actually , it will be more earner for me because i will earn money from posting my proof in that forums , also i liked there the fast payments which get paid daily by the admin through 24 hours at most.