Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gain-Interest - gain-interest.com

I am not admin!

At Gain Interest LTD,a registered company in U.K, we think different. We believe that your money is YOURS and nobody else's. With more than $1.5 trillion USD being traded daily, the foreign exchange market has managed to become the world's largest financial market, over the last three decades. With the large minimum deal sizes and rigid financial requirements, the Forex market, till recently, was not explored by the common trader or individual investor. But now the average investors can also engage in Forex trading.

Online Date: Sep 23rd, 2010

Investment Plans: 0.5 - 1% daily for 150 business days;4.5% week for 30 weeks;24% month for 6 months (Principal Return)

Payment Processor:Liberty Reserve

Min Spend : $50

Referral Commission:1%

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Customized Script

DDoS Protection

SSL Encryption

https://gain-interest.com/?ref=kinghyipmonitor

well, I always interested with this site from the first time I saw the design,,

But for now I think I can't afford the minimum and also daily interest a bit lower comparing to other site..

So, I just passed this site, and I'm sure this site will give a good progress for their investors :)

Latest Updates from admin

Thank you for your supports, emails, comments and all of your feedbacks so far. It's been 17 days since we are online and our member numbers is growing more and more everyday, we now have more than 255 members, thanks to all of you.

As we promised to update you with news regularly, here are some important news and notes about Gain-Interest.com, your money manager:

1- We received some emails regarding our Live Support. Our staff are online from 11AM to 6PM GMT on Mon-Fri. You can ask them any questions concerning your account and information about investment.

2- Regarding our Monthly plan, we have heard some dounts which we need to clear it now. First of all when you get into it, you will be a shareholder of a company with a verifiable share certificate issued by the government. So you are getting your interest for your share for the rest of your life and all of the rules and laws are like when you buy a company share offline,... So why the investment period is stated 6months in our website?! Because this is the term which you will get a fixed interest and after that you will get what your share will get in the company. A dually signed contract is given as well and you will be notified of the business and you will know that the business is a profitable one.

3- Some emails were received about Partnership from around the world with our company. We appreciate that and we are creating a new page for our partners to be listed in our website. Please do contact us if you have any question or need any help regarding this matter.

4- We have been reviewed by many popular blogs so far and as we said previously some are on schedule. We sent you one of them in our last Newsletter and here it is another example.

http://hyipblogger.com/1422/gain-interest/

5- If you are interested in Forex, please do register in our forum: http://gain-interest.com/forum and we will start training Forex with our own words and experience. We need to know there are some readers for our posts.

6- You can use our Live Trading Signals in our forum for your own use in trading. We received some emails asking permission which is fine for us. We do post the signals to be useful.

7- We are adding some more payment methods, especially the bank wire and solidtrustpay but as you know, both will take a couple of weeks to be setup. These were asked in some emails too.

We always try our best to be the best.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. We appreciate your feedbacks and comments to improve our services. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Best Regards,

Gain-Interest.com Administration Team

Its just a update from me

I had personally had chat with admin of these site

I was really impressed with his plans and definitely it looks that he have intention for paying members for long time

So if you are thinking to join here feel comfortable enough to join as soon as possible.

Recent Update from admin

Thank you for your patience and understanding during changing our hosting provider. We appreciate all of you kind comments and emails. We have moved everything and all should be perfectly working now. Please let us know if it is not so.

We believe that there wasn't any withdrawal delays as we did our best to achieve this. BUT there might be some withdrawals which were requested in between the process and not registered for the admin panel. In that case, your withdrawal amount has gone back to your account and we ask you to request it again.

There is also a new payment processor added to our website, which is well known to all we assume, Perfect Money. From now on you can use Perfect Money to deposit and withdraw in Gain-Interest.com .

We have changed our Live Support software as well which has more comfortable environment and more professional looking.

Our SSL certificate has to be issued again and will be done as soon as possible.

We would like to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve our website and services.

Thank you again for your patience and nice words. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help,

Best Regards,

Gain-Interest.com Administrator

the minimum investment seems a little bit high and many of us are afraid to invest much more nowadays but they really have a good plan maybe if the admin will consider lowering their minimum spend it will be a good idea that averyone can join them

@ Indieover & Seyren, You guys should visit the site and read how the program works. The min is $10 not $50, and the site has being running for days now. Even after getting hacked, they still return while moving to another hosting. I think the Admin is a serious business man, and he intends to run the program for a very long time.

Some good news from Admin

This email might be a little long but PLEASE READ ALL OF IT. IT CONTAINS GOOD NEWS.

We hope you have had a happy weekend and be happy for the rest of it. We wish you a pleasant coming week as well.

As you know we are online from 23rd September 2010, which means 23days. Thanks to all of you and your supports the number of members is growing every day. We have been through some changes from the beginning such as: lowering the minimum deposit from 50 to 10, changing hosting provider due to hacking of our LR and gmail account, adding Perfect Money to payment processors. And together with your patience and supports we have managed to pass all of these without a single complaint or problem.

After all of these, it’s time for some good news and some clarifications for you. Please be advised that our website details will be updated within 24hours from sending this email.

1-After lowering the minimum deposit amount, we are still under pressure from many investors who ask to reduce it more because they are afraid of losing their money considering the bad situation some previous websites have made. We understand why they think we might be like others and for this reason; we decided to give $5 signup bonus to them which CANNOT be withdrawn. This way they can test our website more easily and feel the differences.

2-We have been told by many people via emails and in forums saying that our interest rates are too low. From the beginning we had decided to have the extra earnings from our trading into an account for reserve funds (you can see that in our website) but we have considered all of these and decided to do something about it. From Monday 18th October 2010 onwards, you will get bonus on weekly basis usually on Saturdays depending upon the trading results for that week. For example: We offer 4.5% per week, if we can gain more than 8% for that week (let’s say 10%), then the balance of 2% would be shared with investors and the amount will be added to your account balance regardless of the plan (daily or weekly or monthly) you had chosen. If there was nothing more than 8% in a week, there would be NO bonus as well. You will receive a weekly report every Saturday to let you know if any bonus is added to your account and for how much.

3-We need to hear your ideas about another change we might want to do, but first your ideas are needed. We want to allow our investors to withdraw their principal for a small fee. Please let us have your ideas and help us to make it another improvement.

4-We have heard and read something wrong about our Monthly plan again in a website. Please be advised that by investing in our monthly plan, you won’t be a shareholder of Gain Interest LTD but a NEW BUSINESS which will be fully licensed by the government.

5-Some say that we CLAIM to be registered in U.K, but to make sure, you may check our registration in the Companies House website: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/87314b698571baaa3ffff4a2087315d6/wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

6-As we promised before, our Partnership page is up and you can browse it here: http://gain-interest.com/partners.php . We hope it is an informative page for all.

7-We also are inviting local partners to represent our website around the world. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. Send us an email to admin@gain-interest.com .

8-You can follow us on Twitter for all up-to-date news about Gain-Interest.com . Our username in Twitter is: GainInterest

9-We are still waiting for all of you to be part of our forum as well. To share your thoughts and experiences. http://gain-interest.com/forum

We hope you don’t get bored with our long newsletter. We will keep you updated regularly about what is happening in Gain-Interest.com .

Thank you for your time and consideration. Also we should thank you for your interest in Gain-Interest.com .

Best Regards,

Hi

This with lowered min is great. And with $5.00 as sign up bonus it means I can send $5.00 and im on my way with my interest?

Im trying this out:)

Really good news.

So signed up some days ago. Today I was going to deposit the $5.00 , that i thought was missing after the bonus.

But everytime i try to make a deposit it goes aitmatically into 10.00. And the bonus of 5.00 is in the account. So how is it function?

The bonus is not placed into a plan its in the account, not to be witdrawn. They can not be used for to buy the min plan, in other words they will not earn me the interest?

is their 5$ sign up bonus are usable to invest and can gain interest? or is it just a display to make people sign up with them? Well 10$ for a shot is not bad and still they are running after being scamed..

From what I understand, the $5 need to invest and it is not available for withdrawal. However, I don't know whether we need to invest $10 in order to get that bonus or not. (I guess the answer should be "yes" because minimum deposit is $10)

Anyone receive bonus? The admin stated they are going to pay some bonus for investors in weekly base.

Too much min deposit. I cant reach it. The site is good i think, but minimal deposit is too high for little investor like me.

please do read the minimum of their plan is only 10$ which i think is very affordable. well even I thought that it was 50$ but the good thing is they have lowered it to 10$ so many members can join them

From what I understand, the $5 need to invest and it is not available for withdrawal. However, I don't know whether we need to invest $10 in order to get that bonus or not. (I guess the answer should be "yes" because minimum deposit is $10)

Anyone receive bonus? The admin stated they are going to pay some bonus for investors in weekly base.

Yes the min is $10.00. The $5.00 in sign up bonus i havent yet understand if they can be added to the investment or not.

Now im sending a little support ticket here. help anyone?

:)

Yes the min is $10.00. The $5.00 in sign up bonus i havent yet understand if they can be added to the investment or not.

Now im sending a little support ticket here. help anyone?

:)

I think the 5$ bonus can be used to invest but it cannot be withdraw just like the other bonuses.. because they are not giving it for nothing

New Update from Admin

Thank you for being with us so far. 1 month has passed and we are growing faster than ever. We have been advertising all over the online investment networks and we are proud to say we have more than 320 members now.

As we promised in our last email, it is time for the first weekly bonus. The promise was as follows:

If we could earn more than 8% in a week, we will share the extra earning with our investors by giving a weekly bonus to their accounts.

We are happy to announce that we earned 9% for the last week commencing Monday 18th October 2010. So we are going to credit our investors’ accounts with 1% for the last week. We hope to be able to share more profits with our investors for the next week.

Please be advised that the accounts will be credited in 24 BUSINESS hours from the time of sending this email. Please bear in mind that this weekly bonus offer is for our INVESTORS and NOT for monitoring services.

We will be thankful if you don’t send any email concerning this matter until that time. If there was any problem after that we will be happy to help you as always.

Thank you for your supports and feedbacks. We are grateful of our members and hope to be successful in near future all together.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help or have any question.

Best Regards,

yeah of course the bonus naturally can be only used as investment . we can only withdraw the earning out of the bonus investment if we only made some real investment also. so i think that it is quite okay to invest here. i think that $10 is quite affordable. only problem is the roi is quite low. but i f you are okay with their low ROI then it is okay to invest on this one.

I feel its risky for any investor to invest in this site where the site has the risk of been attacked by hackers, since this may lead to the members personal details been lost and there are chances of member accounts also been hacked. I got see some investor also talking about it.