Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

@rage35

Good to you they still paid you instantly.. I don't know what base about that white list since when the admin just announced about that white list thing I requested my payment and got paid after about 30 hours waiting.. and that time I think I already included to white list.. But my last requested still pending? And my friend here also faced the same thing.. But there are also still got instant payment.. So I don't think this all about that white list thing but only selective payment without an exact reason..

Let's wait and see,, time will tell.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13th payment received instantly via Alertpay:

Date: 2/25/2011 2:25:06 AM

Reference Number: CA817-2Cxxx-xxxxx

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: onBux Ltda.

onbux@onbux.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $10.19 USD

Purchase type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): onBux Payment

Thank You,

i DONT THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM ON MY SIDE NEXT CASHOUT IS 13.20

ONBUX STILL PAID ME INSTANTLY :D

image-ED2E_4D6B0F36.jpg

You've got cash! onBux Ltda. (onbux@onbux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 27, 2011 7:45:47 PM

Amount Sent: $11.88 USD

Sender Name: onBux Ltda.

Sender Email: onbux@onbux.com

Reference Number: 0C9C8-B88B3-42B38,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Onbux is now not accessible. And if you click on other ptc sites that refers to Onbux, it will not load and you will not be credited because Onbux is not accessible anymore. Does this mean Onbux will now turned into scam? Hayy..I wasted $5 dollars here for renting referrals :(

my payment is also in que since last one month and they were not paying, i can't open thread in the forum, i don't what's mistake happen from my side, if i send support ticket then according to admin my payment will be send at the end of all. I think its just tactics to not paying to the member.

a newly open site,nice script and normal payment. $0.01 per i'm a member of this site . i think it's the twin of neobux . they have the same design click,4 clicks per day,$2 minimum payout.how long can u withdraw? pioneer membership has no any advantages now.

Site is loading fine for everyone but not paying for everyone they were paying to just their selected members, their review in different forums were not too good specially on the ptc-investigation site, which show there were allot of members who have not paid yet since long time along with me, my payment still in pending since one month.

the site have very nice design but the click value is very low for the referrals and 4 ads for this value is very hard to reach the minimum early so the site must change the click value i just registered in this site today and as a standard member,i get pure $0.01 per click although i'm only allowed to view 4 ads. well,same as neobux i guess.i hope they indeed pay their members.

the site have very nice design but the click value is very low for the referrals and 4 ads for this value is very hard to reach the minimum early so the site must change the click value i just registered in this site today and as a standard member,i get pure $0.01 per click although i'm only allowed to view 4 ads. well,same as neobux i guess.i hope they indeed pay their members.

this site is number two in the whole world, and the most growing PTC site now. I strongly dis agree with you about the click value. it is not low, this is the normal value that most legit site ofer. and there are number of ads that you sat is the minimum number or you can say the basic, but If you refresh the ads page avery time yo loged in you can find more ads to click.

this is one of the mos profitable site in the internet, you can invest here by renting refersals and ubgrade your acount and you will get more money from it. I think you must lern from the site forum you can find there very useful topics and information that can help you in this site.

my new payment from onbux and its really instant.. :P

image-070A_4D6BD833.jpg

Nice payment, Khai! Congrats :)

I am so glad to hear they still pay instantly.

I guess the rumor is not right at all.

Thanks for posting it, Khai.

By the way, now they have a feature that will automatically replace the rented referrals that are not active for free!

That's a nice feature, I like it.

That's a good sign, they are fixing one of their problem.