Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

@ivey2009: great to see now you invested big in onbux. nice dear. I told you its really profitable to rent referrals here. :D

I am planning to rent more 30 refs this week for me to reach 203 refs .. I hope my AVG will still be above 2 if I will have RR of 300 someday to 500 .:D

Thanks, Khai.

I really hope I will get much profits here.

Wow! You're planning to buy 500 RR? That's a lot of RR.

Isn't it better if you just rent 200 RR and then upgrade your membership first?

After that you can rent them more.

I think it's the way to make bigger profits.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so sad today as I have not clicked my daily four ads because of IP problem, I've been trying to reset my IP but still I'm stuck with this used IP. I even turn my modem off whole night so that I will be assigned to a new one, I guess I will have to let go of my $2+ referral earnings for tomorrow huhuhu so frustrating!

one of the great ptc sites it is..paid lot of money for their members and i hope it ll run for long time..

it is looking very stable..the average of the rented referals are reasonable..

Correct! if only I have known this things earlier I could have earned more by now as I have just started renting, anyways it's not too late the site will of course definitely be part of the elites in PTC world.

@djfritz :

i think if you are golden member that is good enough activity of the rented referral right?? im just standard member and got the avg more than 2 daily..this is great deal to rented in here remember the rented referral really active to click and just few of them is inactive to click all of the ads :D

It definitely is! but as the days go by they started to drop to 1.13 this time but I'm still fine with it, but going deep some more is another issue that's why I include those RR in my prayers to give them good health always and presence of mind that they won't forgot to click ads...lolz..

My PC is infected with a virus, I can't use it right now.

I have to use another PC to get online but still with the same ISP.

Are we allowed to login and click the ads with another PC but with the same ISP?

Please, I need help here, I can't find any information either at the forum or the live support.

The live support is just a machine, it answered terribly wrong.

I enabled my autopay as it will come out cheaper compared to extending my RR manually, based on my computation we will be able to save about 4 cents if we enable out autopay as the system will automatically extend our RR for one day if they click today at the rate of .0075 for standard and .006 for golden.

The onbux site is also having some troubles with payments processing LR ,Sometimes it will show some erro and inoirder t get back the amount in the main balance we will have to send support ticket which is answered very slowly .

Hmm.. I already more than a week not cashout here since my aim this month to reach 1000 RR, and currently already in 940 :D

so I converted all my main balance to rental balance..

And about the support ticket, it's very true they answered all tickets very slow, but as we can see the huge amount members from onbux so I think it's acceptable as long as they answered all tickets.

Im really happy because today i got 5 ads from this site :D and i see my rented referral is really active with avg 3 brov..my earning really increased fastly here..and was reach half of buck again in short time lol..i hope tomorrow my IP adress will not conflicted again so i can click normally again like today :D

My RRs average clicks are doing well until now I am still at my target limit, well I will be extending 100 of my RRs here but I am confuse if I would as there are 35 of them who aren't active. If only I could just select which of them I'm going to extend.