Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

I was wrong. I went to an other forum and I saw Khai mention a amount that was close to 300. I thought she wasn't that close to the limit just yet. I don't know khai's strategy at the moment. But I haven't done one single investment to Onbux. In some point of time I just rented referrals and they did their work and I was able to get some more...now I am at a situation that I am able to renew my referrals every week and take 5 more every 7-10 days. I am doing slow process, but I am growing.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong. I went to an other forum and I saw Khai mention a amount that was close to 300. I thought she wasn't that close to the limit just yet. I don't know khai's strategy at the moment. But I haven't done one single investment to Onbux. In some point of time I just rented referrals and they did their work and I was able to get some more...now I am at a situation that I am able to renew my referrals every week and take 5 more every 7-10 days. I am doing slow process, but I am growing.

OnBux is having a lot of troubles with it's script atm and i would stay away for a while until it is fixed :D

xD

@Fincoder

Yeah share some strategy of yours please :)

And for me personally I just keep recycle all RR that already inactive at least 5 days, and it resulted me 1.0 - 1.2 daily AVG sometimes more than 1.2 but it was not really often..

But since for me daily BEP is 0.79 so AVG 1 daily is good enough for me, but I always hope it could better everyday :P

@Fincoder: actually now I have 320 RR and 3 Active DR out of 17 DR i have.

and I didn't feed onbux this time with other funds. I used my own main balance to pay for the extension of 53 RR and renting 50 more RR also.. gladly my main balance is really enough for me to pay all of that. a total amount of $26.xx

and I am just quite upset that I paid everything for 26 cents/referral ( renting and extending). quite expensive now:(

@djfritz: well as I have studied it, there is no use in recycling and removing referrals dear. as you have said they are more of having a BOT sides with their activities. no matter how much good referrals you keep, i bet onbux just set a limit of our AVg daily so we can't help about it even by keeping good ones as good ones will suddenly become inactive if they wanted it too. As you have said, there is no way for a golden member to reach 2.7 AVg , as it will really drop to 1 AVg, so its also how I treat referrals, . We don't have any control on them, we just have to accept what onbux will be giving us with regards to RR's total daily AVG.:D I use to compute total daily AVG of my refs.

Well the current strategy I got is just keep growing as fast as possible and keeping my referrals. I haven't invested my own money. And I am not so willing to do it. Maybe I should. This is so time consuming way to earn (=SLOW). You just do your daily 4 clicks, close the browser wait for another day and do the clicks etc. as long as you can rent again. Nothing exciting about that. I am not using autopay and I am not doing recycle at all. Every recycle increases the cost of the original referral and it's harder to cover the cost of the referral. I might lose some earnings, but at least I get a new referral for free every 2 weeks if it stop clicking. Some people let their referrals expire but I am pretty sure that letting referral expire will cost you some money at least it is/was the case with Neobux.

@Fincoder,

I like your strategy buddy, and I too think that recycling rented referrals results in loss for standard member as the break-even increases. But is letting the inactive referral expire automatically profitable ? As we waste 14 days before letting it expire. The loss in both cases would be very much same is what I think, Recycling manually costs 0.08 which you a referral earns you in 16 clicks which can take at the most 8 days to get if we assume that a referral clicks 2 ads a day. Correct me if I am wrong. I agree that the earnings are really very slow and I am not able to reach my 3rd payout amount from the last 1 or 2 months due to extending, recycling and auto-pay costs. I have kept Auto-pay on as it reduced the burden of extending referrals at once.

I was reach $1 so easily with my rented referral here and just with 13 rented referral only :D im still clicking daily here to get the earn from my rented referral...and as far im follow my rented referral is good enough in clicking..i just found 3 from them is not too much active but still clicking for sure ;)

well congrats with that stats rivha, if I were you better used your earning to rent another set and keep your RRs growing, that's what I do here. I have invested $25 to rent 100 then right now I have 500 RRs, though I invested $80 for upgrade I know I could get that back sooner or later. I will just keep on renting referrals here.

Received Payment from onbux instantlyy

Date: 1/25/2011 8:52:43 AM

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: onBux Ltda.

onbux@onbux.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $15.09 USD

Purchase type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): onBux Payment

Date: 1/8/2011 7:54:50 AM

@budado :

hmm..what are you mean my friend?? im never heard about negative feedback about this site for sure..and i think many member is enjoyed their time here for sure..and this site was really make the member is amazed with this site with the all feature inside..:)

moneyspinner

I haven't made calculations on those things, just some estimations. I don't find it so exciting to calculate because of the low earnings at this point. I just tought to myself that if you rent a referral and it doesn't click recycling raises the price of the current referral and it's even harder cover the cost of the referral on one month (and make profit). And you never cannot know what you get instead if you recycle. I realized couple days ago that if you are renting referrals or recycling you should do it just before the server reset time, because it the referral clicks you get all the clicks from the day.

Well it might be that I am doing it wrong on Onbux, but the situation on Neobux is much worse if you start to recycle a lot.

A referral cost you 0.25$ for a month? It means you have to get 50 clicks for a month just to cover the cost. It would mean 12,5 days (4 daily ads), if the referral clicks all his ads (which I haven't seen!). If the average is 2 it would mean 25 days! And if you recycle him once it would mean 4 days extra if the referral clicks all the 4 ads in a row...so what I am trying to say is: a referral easily becomes more expensive than what he can earn in 30 days.

@djifritz,

Congratulations on your 4th payment. Looking at the amount of money you've received, I am sure you have a lot of referrals in onbux. How many referrals do you have?

I have 531 so far and I will rent another 100 again this coming monday, well I hope my earnings will reach $25 then if not then I might rent with 70 RRs. You too you should rent more and more and used your earnings to pay for your CA subscription.

I have 531 so far and I will rent another 100 again this coming monday, well I hope my earnings will reach $25 then if not then I might rent with 70 RRs. You too you should rent more and more and used your earnings to pay for your CA subscription.

Well... Thanks for the advice. I have rented 3 referrals and I guess I haven't passed 7 days after the rental so I can't rent any referrals. Perhaps, the day after tomorrow, I am going to do that.

When I tried to open Onbux website I got this message :

"Для того, чтобы зайти на сайт, введите символы, которые Вы видите на картинке ниже.

To enter the site, please enter the characters you see in the picture below."

I did type the letters that was showed in the picture but everytime I clicked the "OK" button the same message will show again and again.

Does anybody got the same message when try to open Onbux website?

I hope they were not attacked by Russian Hackers Federation.

I have invested much money here and I haven't got my profits yet.

today when im open my account im really happy because see 6 ads..but i think im late..because when im click it the ads is gone lol..im not lucky today..but its mean the site is got the more advertisement nowadays..this is really good for sure for us :)

When I tried to open Onbux website I got this message :

"Для того, чтобы зайти на сайт, введите символы, которые Вы видите на картинке ниже.

To enter the site, please enter the characters you see in the picture below."

I did type the letters that was showed in the picture but everytime I clicked the "OK" button the same message will show again and again.

Does anybody got the same message when try to open Onbux website?

I hope they were not attacked by Russian Hackers Federation.

I have invested much money here and I haven't got my profits yet.

I also saw the message. I saw it in the afternoon after I clicked the ads. Well... I just left the site after I couldn't log in and just hope that tomorrow things will be back to normal.

a new rule is applied today by the admin of this site..now the payments ll be cashout 24 to 48 hours..i am little disappointed to hear it..

but i think it is also for the betterment of the site and the members because of the protection issues..

That's bad. I haven heard from that before reading this forum. Reset time is 5.00 am here I have had no reason to log in today after clicking the daily ads.