Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

I have just rented 3 referrals from onbux. I spent $0.75 to hire them. I hope they always keep clicking and can help me reach payout quickly.

Nice, hope you get an active referrals :D

My today RR only 1.1 and I almost not get earning from referral today since yesterday I forget to click all ads here :blink:

But luckyly I login before the ads reset and I already earned from my referrals clicks today..

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to click the adds yesterday. As a result, my rented referrals did not click the adds for me. That was my mistake because I kept postponing to click the adds until I finally forgot to click. :(

Yeah, this is almost happening to me several times, but I think I'm a bit lucky coz every time it almost happened, I check my account just a few minute before the ads reset and I clicked all of the ads, so I still never missed any daily clicking activity until today :)

well, better don't ever procrastinate for every activity or the result is something like this..

let's continue to clicking here :D

Forgot to click that is the big problem for us because that is totally our mistake lol..and im repeat that mistake again..around 2 days ago im forget to clicking the ads and my account not credited by the referral earning..but not too big problem for me since im just renting 5 referral only here..:) for the upgrade member and much rented referral for sure that is the big problem since lost big earning :(

Ah..im late to click..today i found 5 ads when login..and when click that ads and finished the ads is gone not available again >,< needed more fast in the future :D

And look like the advertiser so much add they ads in here..we can look right now Onbux is often have more than 4 ads..this is so good for us :)

Now all the golden members will be doing their best to increase he referral slots by posting on the forum and also now they are have increased the renting prices an all to bit high and once we are having around 500 refferals the reting price will be little more.

Did they increase the referral prices :o ? I did not see any such changes made by them. What do you people think of the rumors of Onbux becoming a Scam by next year like upbux ? I am reading a lot about this now-a-days and hence not investing much. The referral clicks and average has started to fall down now as people had said. I can see they are also regulating the referral clicks, its not possible for very active referrals to suddenly not click for days otherwise. Whats your opinion ?

I am using onbux from the beginning of my PTC world, this might be the best PTC site Ever I have used before. here is my recent proof --

Dear Mownabrata,

You have received a payment to your account U5874878:

Date: 2010-15-11 11:34:48

Batch: 49240630

From Account: U0000121

Amount: $4.46

Memo: mownabratadey, onBux sent your money!

Thank you.

I tried to access onbux this morning but it didn't open. Perhaps there is a technical problem with the site.

I think that problem always happened as before..

But after a few hours the site will be back normal as usual..

I think it's because the traffic to the site, just wait a few minutes or hours if another error loading happen :D

I think that problem always happened as before..

But after a few hours the site will be back normal as usual..

I think it's because the traffic to the site, just wait a few minutes or hours if another error loading happen :D

You are right, MalingAyam. I could open it after a few hours. I was just worried because if I didn't click the adds, my rented referrals wouldn't click the adds either.

Yeah, don't ever missed any single click in onbux or no referrals earning the next day :D

anyway my next payment received instantly as usual :)

You have received a payment to your account U1933038:

Date: 2010-13-12 18:10:35

Batch: 51236260

From Account: U0000121

Amount: $53.91

Memo: siapmental, onBux sent your money!

@Malingayam & Rivha

Until Now.. I still not yet joined with Onbux.. I'm scared because this site is old enough for me... And also is that true that rent referral in here have a good average on their daily clicks...?? Did any member in here already try to earnings only from their rent referral...??

I want to joined but.. Still worried about that...