Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

iforexllc - iforexllc.com

I Am Not Admin

About Us

International Forex LLC first of all is nearly completely an online investment company. Our business is serving the growing demand of investment in foreign currency market. Our mission is to maximize investors' return with capital preservation in mind by taking advantage of the highly liquid foreign currency market. We offers all kinds of professional financial and investment. The difficulties we have encountered through the years of working on the project were mostly of technical nature and to some extend in selecting the trading team members .

International Forex LLC vision is to open the Foreign Exchange Market (Forex) to investor who is willing to participate in the fast growing currency market. The company conducts trading in Forex Market with its unique fundamental and technical analysis.

Fixed daily profit rate (1%).

A minimum investment limit of 10 USD.

Indefinite maximum investment limit.

Fixed duration of investment is 180 trading days(Principal available withdraw after 180 trading days).

A minimum profit withdrawal limit of 0.01 USD

Possibility of profits reinvestment(Compound is available).

Possibility of reopening new investments.

JOIN NOW

The website has designed very well, but even i did not hear anything about traceable payments, its may be a new processor.Investment plans look reliable but takes 100+ days to reach BEP, high profit is not possible unless we invest big amount here.

The website has designed very well, but even i did not hear anything about traceable payments, its may be a new processor.Investment plans look reliable but takes 100+ days to reach BEP, high profit is not possible unless we invest big amount here.

yeah, i agree with you, the design of the script that they used is good, i also see this program have SSL protection and DDOS protection too and about HYIP monitors, i see they listed in 7 HYIP monitors, but so far their status is waiting program for now, but i wait till tommorow to see if they are truly paid or not

This program looks professional with many payment options to venture with them, the lower the ROI, the stable the program can be, so far this program was only monitored by GoldPoll for eight days but now many other monitors started to list this one which currently have given waiting status for this program.

1% daily interest for 180 days is a reasonable plan with good total return 180% after 180 days . the different thing here is that the minimum deposit is 0.01 .... I think the standard investors will love this site .

But what the use if you invest 1 cent in here? in 180 days you get 1.80 cents. now you can't even withdraw that .8 cents. So I really don't get the logic behind that minimum. I think this is only a plot to make investors invest as much as they can while admin has no plan of lasting that long.

Good to see more and more monitors started to list this program and this one has already the status updated to paying, hopefully, this one gets enough popularity to gain investors and thus run successfully for a long time, there is satisfaction guaranteed on investing in this program, lets see how good it will be proven to deal with.

Me too happy and glad to see some monitors who have been added for give us best support. But in reality they have not any real monitor in front screen - so their judgement should be in confidential. Only a best matter is some friends told me that their bank transfer is awesome - because they just need IBAN number and send money directly and very fast. Hope that they should pay us because their forex concept is best for all.

• 2 weeks later...

International forex is a new hyip that enhance a common script with a great navigation in other to make everything clear to investors and there plan is so profitable cause 1% after 1 day is so high and they trade in forex in other to sustain the program.they have waiting status on monitor recently and i hope that will change soon.

Sustainable ROI in this one, but can very well be too low for many investors, especially considering the investment term being 180 days. But it's nice to see that we get the principal back after the term, so total ROI will be quite decent. And the minimum investment is $10 - not $0.01. Who on earth would even think that $0.01 would be the minimum investment? That's the damn payment processor fee, lol. $0.01 is the minimum withdrawal amount, that just makes no sense anyway.

This program has been paying for twenty days now, as per the reports from the monitors listing this one, the last payment was arrived on 17th March, which is recent one and good to know this one is going longer and could sustain for three weeks now, hopefully, it will generate expected profits for it's investors.

Latest news update from the program as on 20th March regarding the deposit bonus offer for a limit period of time !

Mar-20-2012 06:44:12 AM

Deposit bonus offer

International Forex LLC offer their investors 5% deposit bonus on all deposits.There is a maximum incentive bonus of $1,000 per account.

This bonus is only a small amount for choose us as your personal investment company.

Campaign runs from 20st of March 2012 until 20th of April 2012.

Thank you for choosing International Forex LLC.Do not hesitate to contact us if you notice any discrepancies in this email or have any questions.

International Forex LLC

Customer Support Hotline

Tel. +971-4-2957662

10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday

This is really a good news that the owner has made a deposit bonus scheme, by which people may get involve into their program with extra energy. So the final result will be made like a traffic mania. Some people may use bank transfer but I wish that admin should need to bring AP insists of bank wire because bank wire needs huge processing fees where both processors are using direct cash.

Latest news from the program yesterday, that is on 25th March regarding the deposit bonus offer extended until 20th April !

Mar-25-2012 10:40:25 AM

Deposit bonus offer-until 20th of April 2012

International Forex LLC offer their investors 5% deposit bonus on all deposits.There is a maximum incentive bonus of $1,000 per account.

This bonus is only a small amount for choose us as your personal investment company.

Campaign runs from 20st of March 2012 until 20th of April 2012.

Thank you for choosing International Forex LLC.Do not hesitate to contact us if you notice any discrepancies in this email or have any questions.

International Forex LLC

Customer Support Hotline

Tel. +971-4-2957662

I followed their last news which has been posted on 25th of March, where they just informed about their deposit bonus. I think this was not really different because they just continued their last announcement. Nice to see that seniors can get this bonus for next 30 days as their expire date is 20th of April.

This site might paid to some of my friends. So I'm looking for that proof. After get those proofs I should try to make reply at proof section and leave that's link. Till then we have to trust their mouth. I think we need to use their 5% of referrals. If we have many investors network who can spend money for auto-surf or matrix... then should try to get engage with this program. After get credit from those referrals we can invest from our account balance.

Latest news update from the program, as on 10th April regarding the server shift for fast functioning of the site !

Apr-10-2012 05:23:20 AM

Servers Upgraded

We’ve just completed moving the site over to the newer, faster servers and everything appears to be working fine.the site seems to be functioning a lot faster now.

If you see anything strange, please let me know about it so that I can make sure that it is running correctly.

International Forex LLC

Customer Support Hotline

Tel. +971-4-2957662

That's a nice update here, it really shows that the Admin has so much focus to his program. Changing of

servers is not a small work, even after some expenses when the site i started. Well, this one seems very

interesting and attractive to me, the ROI is not bad, even though it's fixed. I think it can sustain o pay for a

very long time.

@archu: thanks for the info mod, that is one of the useful post i see :D, until now i see this program still listed as the paying program, one of them is goldpoll, in here. and lifetime of this program is 42 days, so i think that is still not a good performance because they still not passed their first round.

Today, I have noticed this program has been reviewed by famous review blog, MNO, good to see this one will get potential investors from MNO as it's been reviewed over there, it's already look a professional program, and proved it's reliability so far.