Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

iforexllc - iforexllc.com

The admin is kiding about 0.01 withrawal, If i withraw by LR i'll receive nothing (fee 0.01$)

I don't consider 1% for 180 days a good ROI because other programs are offering higher in less duration

It don't seems turning scam earlier because it offer all those advantages

Legally registered company

Guaranteed Daily Payout

DDoS Protection

SSL Encryption

Major E-currency Payment Methods

Wide range E-currency Payment Methods

Professional Customer Service(24/7)

Worldwide Investor Base

Transparent Trading Report

well i guess you be worried then,you said the program has been listed for over 42 days on goldpoll, so how come we are still having couple of monitors saying the program on waiting, i will advice you wait for a day or two before you invest here.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news update from this program as on 21st April regarding the 8% bonus on new deposits and this offer will end in 21st May !

Apr-21-2012 05:12:43 PM

New Offer

International Forex LLC offer their investors 8% deposit bonus on all new deposits.

There is a minimum limit for your new deposit:$100

There is a maximum incentive bonus of $1,000 per account.

This bonus is only a small amount for choose us as your personal investment company.

Campaign runs from 21st of March 2012 until 21th of May2012.

Thank you for choosing International Forex LLC.Do not hesitate to contact us if you notice any discrepancies in this email or have any questions.

International Forex LLC

Customer Support Hotline

Tel. +971-4-2957662

10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday

Hm. is this suppose to be good news?, that the admin is offering promotions and offers, to attract investors to invest more. It might mean that admin is in desperate need for money because he is not doing so well, so he makes promotions to get ppl to invest and cover his previous lost?

@faceless: i think it could be right too, but i find something wrong here, is this word right? "There is a minimum limit for your new deposit:$100", so it means now minimum deposit in this site is $100, before i think that is only $10 and i think many investors could reach that amount rather than that one, but the bonus looks nice if we invest a lot.

One thing is sure that hyip is unpredictable, this current active bonus offer from this program, that is 8% on every deposit with minimum of $100, is either a good sign that the program might be trying to gain huge support of large investors among hyip participants, or that they can scam soon with a lot of amount collected, depends on the admin's planning.

One thing is sure that hyip is unpredictable, this current active bonus offer from this program, that is 8% on every deposit with minimum of $100, is either a good sign that the program might be trying to gain huge support of large investors among hyip participants, or that they can scam soon with a lot of amount collected, depends on the admin's planning.

You are pretty right so we can not ignore your comment about their future status. But we need to remember that some times when admin needs some collection then just try to announce plans or some bonus - it should be applied for any senior investors. Because $100+ is the amount for gain better profit at any earning place, either fores or any investment.

well today they reached 63 days with "paying" status, well it seem now many investors attracted with them since they proven to be one of the good hyip nowadays that they can use to make investment, the latest payment proof that i see is today that shared by hyip monitors and few investors around

i don't know if this site is not accesible yesterday? but today this site is online now and from what i see this site still paying members, i check some payment proof in MMG and DTM, i see the latest payment that admin made today, and i am positive if this site will gain more deposit from investors who believe with this site

Well its a good thing to have this one around with lots of payment processors and then a stable if i must goe by the web designs.

what do you mean by that? please explain it very well, and today i check this site status still paying the members without any problem,and good to know this program reached 67 days until now and still paying the members without any problem, it seems i don't find any major issue about them now :D