Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FBS company added new payment system Moneta.Ru

FBS company expanded the list of available payment systems by including Moneta.Ru service in it.

Payments via Moneta.Ru are available at any time and they are instant. Moneta.Ru ensures convenience and safety of operations.

Deposit commission via Moneta.ru is not charged from FBS clients. As with all other payment systems available in FBS, all costs are reimbursed by the company.

FBS constantly strives to make your working with us the most easy and profitable. We continue to improve trading conditions, expand your capabilities and introduce new services.

moneta_eng.jpg

The most convenient and reliable payment methods are always available with FBS!  

See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2014-07-07/25305-fbs-company-added-new-payment-system-monetaru#sthash.DFeiAVfG.dpuf

Wow, not expected to see FBS to be in the Philippines. Though, not really surprising as FBS is mostly attracted investors and traders from Asia such as Indonesia. I'll try to review FBS broker and see what I can use to be back in using it as broker and create new trading account.

do you follow the seminar held by FBS in manila?

maybe you can give experience if you follow this seminar :)

I'm really frustrated that they don't announce it much much earlier. Its seems they done this in a hurry if you ask me. Anyway I tried to google and find some blog or members who attend the seminar but I can't find one. Is it possible that no one attend the seminar? Any Filipino who attend seminar of FBS in manila in here? I'm really hoping that they have some brochure to give.

football_686.png

The results of FBS World Cup 2014 contest are found out! Dear clients!

We are happy to inform you about the results of FBS World Cup 2014 contest!

For almost a month football fans have been watching the matches of FIFA World Cup together with FBS, supporting their national teams and trying to predict the result of each match, and now it’s time for us to give them cool prizes!

The winners are:

Traders’ Championship

1-3 places – are granted money prizes equal to the amount of points they collected

1st place – Yasuo Takeshita Japan 4530 points

2nd place – Dmitry Sidorov Russia 4321 points

3rd place – Vitor Amadu Brazil 4082 points

1-15 places – are presented stylish T-shirts FBS World Cup 2014

Forecasters’ Cup

3 leaders:

1st place - P Herry Suwondo Indonesia 1013 - won an official FIFA World Cup 2014 ball

2nd place - Bestfater Dmitry Russia 973 - won a kit of the favorite national team

3rd place - Kurbatskiy Yuriy Belarus 949 - won a FBS World Cup 2014 T-shirt

Congratulations to the champions!

Take part in promotions and contests by FBS!

Just wondering. How long does it take for me to earn my credits? I realize that the credits that I gain when I deposit I can actually withdraw if certain trade are meet. But I don't know how much or how big the lot size is. I do hope that I can get the 30 dollars credits soon. I do hope also I can lower my leverage to 1:100 in FBS.

Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Dear clients!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 29.07.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 29.08.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)

FBS sincerely wishes you good luck!

I just tried to cashout in here and I'm totally surprise with the commission fees it charge. Some how I'm totally disappointed with this forex broker site. I have a 1:500 leverage minimum. So just imagine that. As I'm comfortable only trading with 1:100 leverage but I still do trade in here. Then now that I want to cashout I got 7 dollars charge even though the amount I put to cashout is zero. So the higher the amount I will cashout the higher the commission fee also. Very disappointing.

More Info From FBS :

Predict NFP – July 2014

215137334a35.jpg

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS. All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for February that will be announced on the August 1.

Contest conditions:
1) Post your guess here in the “Comments” section
2) Your guesses are accepted until 12.00 GMT on august 1
3) The first participant with the closest guess will be announced the winner
4) Only one guess is accepted in the contest, thus a participant with two or more guesses will be disqualified
5) Only one number is accepted as a guess
6) The winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS

Good luck to everyone!

- See more at: Predict NFP

Its seems the worse thing keep happening to me. Now that I'm earning money in here I'm totally surprise that my bonus funds has been removed. I don't request payments yet so how come my bonus funds expire or been removed? I'm just trading for a month now. So it this what FBS do when an investors earning in here? They change leverage to 1:500 and they charging huge commission fees and now they remove my bonus funds. So disappointing.

• 4 weeks later...
The FBS Company won the prize "The Best Broker in Asia 2014". The leadership was approved the fourth time in a row!

We would proudly like  to inform you about our new achievement as the prestigious Forex Report Awards from World Finance - «Best Broker in Southeast Asia in 2014"! The award was presented to the company for the fourth time that makes the success of FBS almost unattainable! The Company which celebrated its fifth anniversary in this year has been receiving such a respected award from the beginning of its work. That it is unbelievable!

The official authorities of the Company were invited on receiving the award ceremony in London. After the ceremony the organizers interviewed the head of the analytical department of the FBS leadership in Asia and prospects of the company. During this conversation, our expert also answered the questions and gave practical pieces of advice for all professional traders.

Undoubtedly FBS gained great popularity and excellent reputation worldwide, especially in Asia. And every year we continue to move further in this direction - to expand our presence in different regions, to conduct seminars and participate in major events. We remain committed to our principle of focus on customers and individual approach. This year also was marked by the opening of new offices and representatives of FBS.

Nevertheless, we are not going to stop there! And this is one of the main reasons why the year after year FBS increases its level and consistently receives prestigious awards. We are qualifying many different promotions for our clients and strife for making out service the ace of aces.

Annually a competent jury of the special-purpose publication the Forex Report selects the best company of the year based on analyzing the traders’ voices and brokers work on a number of objective criteria. The Forex Report is the draft of the established financial institution the World Finance.

We would like to thank our clients and partners for their trust! This is our main reward!

award_2014_new_fon.png

Award presentation:

• 2 weeks later...

If only FBS revives its paying forum then I will surely going to make good income right now. But even so I'm still happy having about 250 dollars in here. I still do try to be little aggressive in here hoping that some how I can end up making good money in here. My main goal and objective is really to have a good and stable trading account in here.

• 3 weeks later...

FBS Auto Cup Promo! Take part in a race for a dream-car!

Dear clients!

FBS announces a grand drawing of three fabulous cars!

For the first time on Forex – impressive prizes: Porsche Panamera, Mercedes CLS, and Range Rover Evoque! One of these stunning, beautiful, high-power, classy vehicles can be yours for real! It is incredible!

We start on September 22, 2014. All the participants are on an equal footing – each FBS client has a chance to win a luxurious car! There are no restrictions!

FBS traders deserve not only to work with the best broker, but also to own a fancy car!
This is a symbol of success and a living of your dream!

To join FBS Auto Cup, it is necessary to deposit 500 USD or more (one-time or in parts) to your trading account and trade 3 lots. The more accounts that meet these requirements you have, the higher your chances are!

Just like a race, FBS Contest will be thrilling. No need to wait long – the day of prize drawing is coming very soon!

On February 27, 2015, in honor of FBS Birthday, we will determine in live broadcast the lucky winners who will receive keys to their new cars in a festive atmosphere.
Register now! Perhaps, the wheel of fortune will turn to you!

Don’t miss your chance to win one of the fabulous cars!

Promotion conditions

Registration

news.jpg

I am happy to reach 527 dollars in here. Now my focus is really to build my trading account. I almost got big scare in here but I am happy that some how I recover and building my trading account. My main goal and objective is really to make sure that I have a sustainable trading account in here. I do want to build my trading account and become a rich trader.

FBS Auto Cup Promo! Take part in a race for a dream-car!

For the first time on Forex – impressive prizes: Porsche Panamera, Mercedes CLS, and Range Rover Evoque! One of these stunning, beautiful, high-power, classy vehicles can be yours for real! It is incredible!

We start on September 22, 2014. All the participants are on an equal footing – each FBS client has a chance to win a luxurious car! There are no restrictions!

FBS traders deserve not only to work with the best broker, but also to own a fancy car!

This is a symbol of success and a living of your dream!

To join FBS Auto Cup, it is necessary to deposit 500 USD or more (one-time or in parts) to your trading account and trade 3 lots. The more accounts that meet these requirements you have, the higher your chances are!

Just like a race, FBS Contest will be thrilling. No need to wait long – the day of prize drawing is coming very soon!

On February 27, 2015, in honor of FBS Birthday, we will determine the happy winners.

news.jpg

I'm so frustrated. After I reach 500 dollars trading capital in here I got stop out. I just put buy position in aud/usd to early and got stop out. I am hoping to recover in here. But I still don't have extra funds. I will going to invest in here again once I have 500 dollars in here and hope to make some good income in here once again.

• 2 weeks later...

100_news_en.jpg

Here are the New promo bonus from FBS

We are longing for representing you a new incredible promotion - now FBS grants its customers bonus of the entire 100%!

That has never happened before! After receiving the "100% bonus", your deposit is automatically doubled. Your $ 100 turn into 200, $ 200 – into 400, $ 400 – into 800! And in the same proportion will your profits be increased.

Meet a genuine breakthrough on Forex market! It became possible just because FBS is the first and only broker that dared to give its customers the maximum of opportunities to succeed in trading!

100% above deposit are totally your funds that can be withdrawn right after some trading.

We are striving for providing our traders with everything one-hundred-percent! Therefore, we increased bonus percentage to its maximum!

Deposit your account and get 100% bonus to it.

09d888ca2cf0b7cd28f52ea293981b07.png

“A lot of Apples” promotion has started! Trade with FBS and win new iPhone 6

We are glad to announce that FBS is launching “A lot of Apples” promotion! Everyone can participate! You can easily become a happy possessor of brand new iPhone 6.

Everyone wants to have this Apple gadget, but only FBS traders can get it for free!

You don’t  need to make any efforts! Simply trade as usual — once your deposit sum reaches $5000 and order volume sum becomes 500 lots, you will be granted iPhone6!

Promotion campaign period is indefinite!

You can trade actively and deposit increasingly to get your prize faster!

Trade with FBS and get your own iPhone 6!

The Term and condition

680_eng.jpg

FBS are excited to inform you that the maximum available leverage on Forex -  1: 2000  - has been introduced at FBS from now on.

FBS are pleased to offer FBS customers all the best. With this unique leverage you will be able to earn maximum and make all your dreams come true

Your success on Forex is no longer dependent on your initial investments.

This opportunity is offered to each trader on "Micro", "Standard" and Zero Spread accounts. You can set or change leverage on your account manually in your Personal Area.

100_news_en.jpg

Here are the New promo bonus from FBS

We are longing for representing you a new incredible promotion - now FBS grants its customers bonus of the entire 100%!

That has never happened before! After receiving the "100% bonus", your deposit is automatically doubled. Your $ 100 turn into 200, $ 200 – into 400, $ 400 – into 800! And in the same proportion will your profits be increased.

Meet a genuine breakthrough on Forex market! It became possible just because FBS is the first and only broker that dared to give its customers the maximum of opportunities to succeed in trading!

100% above deposit are totally your funds that can be withdrawn right after some trading.

We are striving for providing our traders with everything one-hundred-percent! Therefore, we increased bonus percentage to its maximum!

Deposit your account and get 100% bonus to it.

FBS provide answers to all the criteria that I choose. until now I am comfortable trading with a deposit and withdrawal of funds that can use local banks and of course the big bonus like this :)

I'm so frustrated. After I reach 500 dollars trading capital in here I got stop out. I just put buy position in aud/usd to early and got stop out. I am hoping to recover in here. But I still don't have extra funds. I will going to invest in here again once I have 500 dollars in here and hope to make some good income in here once again.

Wish you the best of luck in trading & you'll surely get the best service from FBS for it. :)

This is the first time i see that a broker offering more than 1:1000 leverage for its clients. 1:2000 surely will help newbies that does not have much money to start earlier in forex,  This is good as we need to spend more money in order to get the same amount of lot size with lower leverage. I think FBS make a breakthrough here.

This is the first time i see that a broker offering more than 1:1000 leverage for its clients. 1:2000 surely will help newbies that does not have much money to start earlier in forex,  This is good as we need to spend more money in order to get the same amount of lot size with lower leverage. I think FBS make a breakthrough here.

yeah, undoubtedly. There's no one else like FBS ;)

FBS company has connected Safe?harge payment system

FBS are glad to inform you that FBS has connected an electronic payment system Safe?harge! Payments in USD and EUR through Safe?harge are available any time and are processed instantly.

Exclusively for our traders, commission on deposit via Safe?harge is cancelled fully – all fees are reimbursed by FBS!

FBS is committed to make your work with us as convenient and profitable as possible. We keep improving trading conditions, widening your possibilities and implementing new services.

With FBS, the most practical and reliable payment methods are always at your disposal!

FBS company has connected Safe?harge payment system

Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 12.11.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+02) - 12.12.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+02)

FBS sincerely wishes you good luck!