Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I thought this forex broker site has a mini account and get 5 dollars bonus. But when I tried to trade I realize that this mini account is a lite account. A mini account has 1 cent 1 pip value. But in here the mini account has 1 pip 10 cents value and this is the main reason why even though I do have 5 dollars trading capital in here I can't still trade because the funds is not enough to have long term trade.

Initially, $ 5 cash rewards with 1:500 leverage has minimal lot 0.01 which is equivalent to $ 0.1, but after change of leverage . traders can use leverage 1:1000. this will be very useful for you. you can trade with 1 cent 1 pip. you can altering your leverage in yours cabinet trader in fbs

“Predict NFP” (November 2013): results of the contest

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for November 2013 amounted to 203K.

Indisputable winner of "Predict NFP" contest is FBS trader Md Zahir Uddin, who gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner!

You can check all the guesses given here.

Kind regards,

FBS

img3-en.png

Analytics Idol 2013" Contest

Show your analytical talents and earn on predicting the major intrigue of 2013: at what price will the EUR/USD pair close on 31 December? 

Prize fund of the contest: 500 $

Your creative and well-grounded forecasts on the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 are accepted from16.12.2013 to 27.12.2013 in the comments to the contest webpage.

After the New Year holidays, FX Bazooka moderators will sum up the results of the contest and announce winners in 5 nominations:

1)  The most accurate forecast (200$)

2)  The most reasonable forecast (175$)

3)  The best fundamental analysis (50$)

4)  The best technical analysis (50$)

5)  The most creative argumentation (25$)

Sponsor of the contest – FBS (“Best Broker in Asia region 2013”)

Terms and conditions:

A forecast should indicate an exact price (not  a range)

Forecast argumentation is an obligatory contest admission criterion

Each participant’s forecast is eligible to win in several nominations

The minimum forecast argumentation length– 50 words

In case several participants give equally accurate forecasts, the one who was the first to provide the most precise and reasonable forecast will be considered to be a winner.

The close price of the EUR/USD for 31 December, 2013 will be determined according to the data from FBS MetaTrader 4.

Prize funds will be awarded to any real trading account belonging to a winner in FBS.

As soon as prize funds are awarded to a winner, they are transferred to his entire ownership.

Participants, caught in plagiarism, will be disqualified. 

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2013

FBS operating schedule for Christmas and New Year holidays

shedule.png

Kindly pay your attention to the trading schedule changes affected by Christmas and New Year holidays.

Tuesday, 24 December 2013 – early trading close at 19:00 terminal time (GMT+2).
Wednesday, 25 December 2013 – trading is closed.
Thursday, 26 December 2013 – trading opening at 9:00 terminal time (GMT+2).
Tuesday, 31 December 2013 – early trading close at 19:00 terminal time (GMT+2).
Wednesday, 1 January 2014 – trading is closed.
Thursday, 2 January 2014 – trading opening at 9:00 terminal time (GMT+2).

During the above mentioned period there might occur some changes in trading conditions and margin requirements due to traditionally lower liquidity and higher volatility of the market.

FBS wishes everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May this festive season bring you new achievements, happiness and success!

FBS operating schedule for Christmas and New Year holidays

shedule.png

Kindly pay your attention to the trading schedule changes affected by Christmas and New Year holidays.

Tuesday, 24 December 2013 – early trading close at 19:00 terminal time (GMT+2).

Wednesday, 25 December 2013 – trading is closed.

Thursday, 26 December 2013 – trading opening at 9:00 terminal time (GMT+2).

Tuesday, 31 December 2013 – early trading close at 19:00 terminal time (GMT+2).

Wednesday, 1 January 2014 – trading is closed.

Thursday, 2 January 2014 – trading opening at 9:00 terminal time (GMT+2).

During the above mentioned period there might occur some changes in trading conditions and margin requirements due to traditionally lower liquidity and higher volatility of the market.

FBS wishes everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May this festive season bring you new achievements, happiness and success!

Thanks for the information ..

This information usefull for the trader    :)

Nice to see this site really a good site to make some profit. I do recommend that we invest big amount of money in forex trading if we want to earn good in FBS. I'm so sure that we can focus now on having something that we can really earn big. I'm so happy and interested to know if we can handle our account well enough to make some good money in here.

"FBS Pro" Demo Contest results

On the 20th of December «FBS Pro» demo contest was over. Today we would love to announce the winners of the contest.

While checking the contest results a participant with accounts 502821 was accused of breaching FBS Pro Contest Rules by trading on several contest accounts. For that reason the participant waw disqualified. Thus the winners for FBS Pro Demo Contest are:

1st place is given to a contestant from Sri Lanka with a contest account number 502182. The trader earned 443822.48 USD within a month and became the winner of FBS Pro Demo Contest. The trader receives 450 USD to a trading account from FBS.

2nd place is taken by a participant from Indonesia with a contest account number 501839 (Balance: 244766.00 USD). The trader receives 250 USD to a trading account from FBS.

3rd place and 150 USD are given to a trader from Russian Federation with a contest account number 501123. He earned 240247.02 USD during the contest.

4th place is taken by a participant from Sri Lanka with a contest account number 504953 (Balance: 204116.93 USD). The trader receives 100 USD to a trading account from FBS.

5th place and 50 USD are given to a trader from China with a contest account number 503710. He earned 152479.67 USD during the contest.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and inexhaustible will to win.

I'm just wondering. I open an account and its a mini account then why is 1 pip in here is equal to 10 cents in here? That's is not a mini account but a lite account. I think theirs something wrong with the account status. Its should be lite account so that we will not get confuse. I do hope I can make something good out of this one in the near future.

Gold is also actually very easy to learn and has a high volatility every day so as to gain an advantage in trade gold very promising so many investors who like transactions in gold

I saw on another forum that proves that spreads for gold trading in the FBS is very low compared to other brokers. this is picture a picture :

Gold_spread_zps2617b28b.jpg

FBS Company joined CRFIN

Dear clients!

We are pleased to inform you that FBS has reached a new level of development by joining non-profit self-regulated partnership “Centre for Regulation in OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies” (CRFIN) on December 20. The event is a real step to improvement of the company’s services and clients’ protection.

It is important to mention that FBS not just joined the authoritative organization, but in compliance with the rules of the membership FBS was ranked among the most successful and reliable brokers and added to “Forex companies group A”. Now FBS clients may feel more confident as they are provided with the best services and their rights and interests are fully protected.

CRFIN develops and introduces legislative framework for Forex market regulation by making brokers’ activity transparent.

FBS has joined CRFIN and again confirmed its immutable decision to work in the interests of its clients, proved its possibilities for constant enhancement of services and continues to justify your trust.

Achievements of FBS in 2013

Year 2013 for FBS Company was full of new achievements and events. We have approached new heights, we have made a lot for our clients and we are still hungry for getting even better! Thank you for having chosen FBS as your broker!

Our awards  

In 2013 FBS once again proved its leading position on Forex market, and was honorably chosen “The best Forex broker Asia” according to the respectable publisher World Finance. We have also confirmed our leadership in the region by having been acknowledged “The best broker in Asia” at the international exhibition ForexExpo.

Our new projects

In 2013 started a new project by FBS – analytical portal FX Bazooka, which has managed to win over large audience and gather a great team of professionals. The portal is dedicated to spotlight fresh news of economics and forex market, timely forecasts and recommendations by leading analysts. In November, 2013 in the context of Moscow ForexExpo, FX Bazooka was market by “The best media-source” award. Such an incredible success for such a young project!

Our regulation

FBS has moved to the higher level of its development by having joined a self-regulated non-commercial partnership organization called “Off-exchange financial tools and technologies regulation center”. This event is a new big step to great improvement of our services and our clients’ financial security

Our trading conditions

We have introduced 1:1000 leverage available for all our clients to let them make bigger profit with smaller financial risks.

All spreads on “Micro” accounts for all trading tools have been decreased to 1 pip so that the clients of FBS could earn even more with the minimum deposit!

Our promotions

Our brand-new promotion “Become a partner and gets 5000$ from FBS!” became so successful that has not only widened network of FBS partners but also involved more than 120 000 participants

Our contests

We have launched a new contest for real accounts – Super Trader – the first Forex contest with unlimited prize fund.

More than 12 monthly demo-contests FBS Pro were also conducted to help each trader show off their professional skills and earn real money prizes.

We have also successfully held an international contest for partners – iPartner – where valuable prizes by Apple were drawn.

Statistics

All in all we have presented: more than 3000 branded T-shirts, more than 60 gadgets, Mazda2 car and other big money prizes.

Total prize fund for our promotions and contests this year exceeded 7 000 000$

Our partnership program

The company has developed a brand-new partnership program, offering the highest partner’s commission on Forex: 22$ per each lot.

We have also launched a multi-level bonus program, which allows FBS partners earn even on their referrals’ bonuses.

Our free promotional materials catalogue has also been considerably widened. A large veriety of banners, a gallery of branded images, logos, avatars, page covers and many other materials are now available for each FBS partner.

Our geography

In 2013 FBS has been continuously expanding its horizons and has launched Bengali, Lithuanian and Korean language versions of the company’s official website. Now our website is available in 14 languages, and we do not intend to get satisfied with what has already been achieved.

More than 130 000 new trading and partner accounts have been opened in the course of 2013

Our payment systems

We have introduced such new payment systems as DIXIPAY, Neteller, OKPAY, EgoPay, CashU, RBK Money.  All commissions for funds deposit are compensated by FBS.

Deposits in local currency are now also available for our clients in Thailand and Vietnam.

We sincerely wish you profitable trading and fruitful cooperation with FBS in the coming year!

Charity

In 2013 FBS has held a variety of charity events in Asian countries and also conducted a draw of Mazda2 automobile

Our exhibitions  

FBS has participated as a silver sponsor of 15th international exhibition Forex Expo in Moscow.

We also actively took part in world-renowned exhibition Money Fair in Shanghai this November.

Look confidently into the future, develop yourself and achieve new heights! And we will do everything possible to make your new 2014 year even more successful with FBS!

I'm just wondering. My account is already verified and I have turn my 5 dollars into 15 dollars. I'm just wondering if I can withdraw the 10 dollars profit that I make in here? I really do like to try to cashout but I'm afraid that its going just to go in the fees and so on. That's why I'm really trying to grow it more and bigger. I'm hoping that I can turn it to a 1,000 dollars trading capital.

I'm just wondering. My account is already verified and I have turn my 5 dollars into 15 dollars. I'm just wondering if I can withdraw the 10 dollars profit that I make in here? I really do like to try to cashout but I'm afraid that its going just to go in the fees and so on. That's why I'm really trying to grow it more and bigger. I'm hoping that I can turn it to a 1,000 dollars trading capital.

The cost of the 1st withdrawal from a bonus account is 7 USD. These funds are deducted from the 1st withdrawal only. All the next withdrawals are free. after that there will be no deduction if you continue to make a profit with $ 5 cash reward account

FBS are glad to present you the advance information source FXBazooka.

With these resources, you will be able not only get qualified answers and advices on any matters of interest, share your experience with traders all over the world, but also stay updated of the latest world news and receive the latest analytics online.

FX Bazooka - your guide to Forex trading.

Here you will find all the latest economic news, get your guide through a huge flow of financial information, receive an access to forecasts and recommendations from professional traders and analysts.

Moreover FXBazooka is a modern platform for communication and exchange of experience between traders around the world. Communicate, learn, open up new horizons in Forex.

Congrate for FBS!!

The event is a real step to improvement of the company’s services and clients’ protection. 

CRFIN develops and introduces legislative framework for Forex market regulation by making brokers’ activity transparent.

FBS has joined CRFIN and again confirmed its immutable decision to work in the interests of its clients, proved its possibilities for constant enhancement of services and continues to justify your trust.

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2013-12-30/24072-fbs-company-joined-crfin#sthash.wDP804su.dpuf

Now the 5 dollars bonus funds that I get is now worth 27 dollars. I really good to have this trading amount. How I wish I have this kind of aggressiveness in my other accounts in other forex broker sites. Just imagine if I invested 500 dollars and its turn to 2,700 dollars in matter of two months. I'm so sure that is really a big earnings in my part. Lets just hope we can grow big in here.