Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FBS_Pro_1Oct2013_zps0c3fbec9.jpg

TAKE A CHANCE TO BECOME A REAL MASTER OF FOREX MARKET.

Participate in “FBS Pro” Demo Contest and train your mastery. Become a true professional of Forex and learn how to trade only profitably!

Each participant gets a demo-account with $10000 balance and 1:100 leverage.

During a whole month participants are trading using all the trading skills and strategies they know.

The goal is to finish with the highest balance.

Prize fund of is allocated as follows:

First Place:$450

2nd Place:$250

3rd Place:$150

4th Place:$100

5th Place:$50

Update Top 10 position (13.10.2013):

FBS_Pro_13Oct2013_zpsdc39f497.jpg

Source:

fxbazooka2_zps524533e3.png

FX Bazooka is an advance information source for traders. We provide the coverage of the latest economic and market news necessary for successful trading. Our team keeps you updated and guides you through the constant stream of financial data, so that you are able to focus on the most important things. Through FX Bazooka you gain access to currency forecasts and recommendations from the most professional traders and analysts. This is also a place where traders from all over the world can share opinions on the market and discuss trading strategies.

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

FBS PRO DEMO CONTEST

====================

Participate in “FBS Pro” Demo Contest and train your mastery. Become a true professional of Forex and learn how to trade only profitably!

Each participant gets a demo-account with $10000 balance and 1:100 leverage.

During a whole month participants are trading using all the trading skills and strategies they know.

The goal is to finish with the highest balance.

Prize fund of is allocated as follows:

First Place:$450

2nd Place:$250

3rd Place:$150

4th Place:$100

5th Place:$50

Update Top 10 position (17.10.2013):

FBS_Pro_17Oct2013_zps662e9051.jpg

Source:

OKAYPAYFBS_zps95af0533.png

FBS is always keen to to make your trading and working with us as convenient as possible. And now we are pleased to announce that a new deposit and withdrawal option is available at FBS!

OKPAY is instant and safe online payment system that will make your transactions faster and easier. Don't miss the fact that you may deposit and withdraw your funds without any commission!

This service is available in your personal area for each type of account.

deposit_now_button_zpse8db7635.png

image11_zps6605cc55.png

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Vote for FBS and get:

Real money, bonuses for trading accounts, Macbook, iPad mini, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s and souvenirs from FBS.

Lottery conditions:

1. Vote for FBS in all the 3 nominations here: 

http://awards.forexexpo.com/vote/15 (Best Media Resource)
(Vote for FX BAZOOKA from FBS)

http://awards.forexexpo.com/vote/12 (Best broker in Asia region)

http://awards.forexexpo.com/vote/20 (Best ECN Broker)

You are allowed to vote from one IP address in one nomination only ONCE during the whole voting

2.Please make 3 print screens (push button “Print Screen” and save a file in JPEG format; photo editors are not allowed) of your voting in all the 3 nominations, with all the sections filled in (Name, Address, Telephone and CAPCHA) before clicking “Vote”. Please, make sure you vote in the nomination.

3.Connect your Personal Area to your Facebook account.

4.Upload your 3 print screens in your Personal Area, section FBS LOTTERY.

5.After moderation you will get a LOTTERY participant number.

6.The LOTTERY results will be announced on the 4th of November after the end of the voting.

vote now:
https://my.fbs.com/contests/promo

okpayfbseng_zps40afadec.png

FBS is always keen to to make your trading and working with us as convenient as possible. And now we are pleased to announce that a new deposit and withdrawal option is available at FBS!

OKPAY is instant and safe online payment system that will make your transactions faster and easier. Don't miss the fact that you may deposit and withdraw your funds without any commission!

deposit.jpg

The Best Broker Asia 2013

predicyNFPnovember2013_zpsc779177e.png

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for September 2013 amounted to 148K.

Indisputable winner of "Predict NFP" contest is FBS trader Safri, who gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner!

You can check all the guesses given here

Thanks for the information about FBS Holdings but can you tell me why did you spam in this thread?

Spamming like this will not allow you to cashout easily.

Thanks for the comments.
I guess, the information in fbs thread is not spam, because if anyone wants to comment on or want to ask you are welcome to write in fbs thread.

fexpo_news_686.png

Dear traders and partners!

FBS Company has become a silver sponsor of 15th International Forex Expo 2013 that will be conducted in Moscow, November 1-2.

Forex Expo event will traditionally become a platform for communication between traders and brokers, experience exchange and discussion of new ideas.

We would like to invite you to visit FBS exhibition stand (F-36) where you will be able to discuss with the company representatives all the essential questions and learn about unique innovative services and offers. As part of the exhibition FBS will present valuable prizes and real money.

Moreover, on November 2 in the conference hall “Pushkin” will be held a seminar by the leading experts of advanced analytical resource FX BAZOOKA. The topic of the seminar is “Technique of effective Forex Market analysis: examples and recommendations”.

Expo time: November 1-2, 2013

Place: Hotel Radisson Slavyanskaya

Address: Moscow, Europe Square, 2

Free admission!

egopay_zps46e8cee3.jpg

Dear traders!

FBS has once again widened deposit and withdrawal options for its clients. As of today, EgoPay payment system is available as a new method to deposit and withdraw funds.

Deposits with the help of EgoPay are processed instantly and without commission.

This service is available in your personal area for each type of account. - See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2013-10-25/23648-deposit-and-withdrawal-egopay-now-available#sthash.6HSgpjwQ.dpuf

EGO PAY

FBS has once again widened deposit and withdrawal options for its clients. As of today, EgoPay payment system is available as a new method to deposit and withdraw funds.

EASY AND FAST

28u42yt.jpg

http://www.fbs.com/deposit-options

hvrr0y.jpg

InsuranceFbs_zpsb5a5a095.png

Trading without losses has become real now with FBS!

Obtain Deposit Insurance for FREE!

Right now you can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, FBS will pay you back.

Insure now and do not lose a cent more!

Check FBS Deposit Insurance Terms & Conditions http://www.fbs.com/insurance/rules

I'm really interested to know if I know I can make good income. I do believe I can really make something good in here. I'm so happy with the way things are for forex trading. I'm sure we all be making one good income in forex trading. I'm so interested to know if I can handle my account. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. This is the main reason why I like to focus on forex trading to make sure that I make big profit.

NISP_zps87c7c29b.jpg

OCBC NISP Bank is a new deposit and withdrawal option in IDR

==============================================

Dear traders,

We at FBS constantly improve our services.

Now we are glad to offer you a new payment option in IDR via OCBC NISP Bank.

The most convenient and secure payment options are always at your service with FBS!

You may get FBS OCBC NISP account details within your FBS Personal Area: https://my.fbs.com/payments/auto/idrbank

cashu_686.png

CashU is now available as deposit and withdrawal option

FBS strives to make your working with us as convenient as possible. That is why we offer you to try out advantages of new deposit and withdrawal option - CashU.

CashU is instant and safe online payment system service that will make your transactions faster and easier. One of its greatest advantages is that you can make deposit and withdrawal without any commission.

11bt308.png

FBS Company received an award “Best Broker in Asia Region 2013” on the 15th International exhibition Forex Expo 2013, which was held on November 1-2 in Moscow.

This award proves how highly estimated are services of FBS in Asian countries. Moreover, it is an evidence of the right direction development and high-quality and reliability of services provided.

The stand of FBS company acquired a huge interest of all the exhibition visitors. Our experts were pleased to answer all the questions about the company, trading conditions, contests and promotions, tell about effective trading strategies and systems, revealed the secrets of secure trading.

Every guest received a valuable presents and souvenirs from FBS, and also more than 300 000 USD were granted during the two days of the exhibition.

We would love to thank everybody who voted for FBS. We deeply appreciate our cooperation and look forward to our future mature development.