Balance: 165308.78 USD

Account#282971

Position: 2nd

Balance: 121580.96 USD

Account#282196

Position: 3rd

Balance: 8121574.22 USD

2012-07-19_205144.jpg

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

We wish all the traders good luck and will carefully follow the contest process.

Contest period: 20.06.12 - 20.07.12

Contest details

Contestants’ ranking

Discuss it at Forum

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.png2012-05-26_205315.jpgawa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

FBS Breakeven Trading!!!

FBSbreakeventrading.jpg

FBS is the world’s first broker that offers its clients to get their lost money back.

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?

101654262BqKHW1q.png

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

FBS Breakeven Trading” details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

*Only if insurance conditions are met.

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

FBS Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Its seems FBS is aggressive in promoting this site. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading and its important we have a reliable forex broker site before we start trading. I'm just wondering if FBS has also a sponsored PTP forum in which we can post and earn bonuses and make money? I think this is the best way we can earn money if we really want to earn money in forex trading.

Its seems FBS is aggressive in promoting this site. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading and its important we have a reliable forex broker site before we start trading. I'm just wondering if FBS has also a sponsored PTP forum in which we can post and earn bonuses and make money? I think this is the best way we can earn money if we really want to earn money in forex trading.

I make money with FBS with participate on FBS contests,

beside my trading activity, ofcourse.

And I have won in several FBS contests,

the best from the prize is we can withdrawal the prize or we can use it to trading.

FBS congratulates you on the start of Ramadan(2012-07-20)!!!

illustrationConverted_en2.png

FBS congratulates all its Muslim clients with a holy month of Ramadan!

We wish you and your families good health, prosperity and happiness!

fbsmono.png

the best from the prize is we can withdrawal the prize or we can use it to trading.

Don't forget to post your prediction for forecast contest, simple to take your chance to win a big prize, just post your prediction here http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?p=167446#post167446

I knew you :)

You have several time won the contest like NFP prediction and Eorutrip demo contest.

I think FBS held many contest for us and these are our opportunities to get prize money from FBS

I will post my prediction tomorrow. According to fbs mt4, EU was closing 1,2156.

I think the EURUSD still bearish, so my prediction wiill be lower than 1.2156 :)

Good, I will post my prediction now... Hopefully I am the lucky one and get $150 from my lovely FBS

★★★ Events to watch on July 23-27 ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

week_ahead_engl.jpg

Are you ready for the trade this week’s?

Monday, July 23

Australia: PPI is likely to increase by 0.3% q/q in Q2 after a 0.3% drop in Q1 - still this a very small gain. The release is especially important ahead of the CPI release on Wednesday.

Euro area: Consumer confidence. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg News predict that an index of household sentiment in the euro region was probably unchanged this month from June at minus 19.8, remaining close to 3-year minimum.

Tuesday, July 24

China: HSBC flash manufacturing PMI. In June the index came at 48.2, its lowest reading in 7 months.

Euro area: PMIs. A gauge for manufacturing in the currency bloc is estimated to be at 45.3 in July. That’s below the 50 level that separates expansion from contraction and compares with a reading of 45.1 last month.

Canada: Retail sales. Data release may cheer the investors up a little bit: according to forecasts, core retail sales increased by 0.2% m/m in May vs. a decline by 0.3% in April, while retail sales - to grow by 0.3% vs. a previous 0.5% drop.

Wednesday, July 25

Australia: Consumer prices probably grew 1.3% in Q2 y/y, what would match the slowest annual pace since June 1999.

Germany: Ifo Business Climate might paint a brighter picture of current business conditions, but it is likely to show that companies are losing confidence in the future.

UK: - Preliminary GDP (Q2). The figures are expected to confirm the fears that the UK is still in recession: British economy may have fallen by 0.2% (q/q). This would be the third successive quarterly fall, and would mean that GDP is lower now than it was in the third quarter of 2010, and 3.9% below its pre-recession peak.

- CBI Industrial Order Expectations. The index improved in June coming better than expected. If this data are confirmed, hopes will rise that the UK will recover in Q3.

US: New home sales will likely continue to improve, though from a very low base.

New Zealand: The RBNZ meeting. Currency markets will be waiting for the Reserve Bank of New Zealand rate decision. According to Credit Suisse data, traders appear to be anticipating a 95% chance of no change to the current benchmark lending rate. Annual inflation is holding at the lower end of the RBNZ's annual target band of 1-3%, increasing the chances that the bank will keep the cash rate at a record low 2.50 % level until summer 2013. The rate was last lowered in March 2011.

Thursday, July 26

Euro area: Private loans. The ECB data may show that bank lending to the private sector is stagnating. The European crisis is reducing banks’ ability to lend and companies’ willingness to borrow.

US: Durable goods orders may have increased 0.4 percent in June, less than the 1.3 percent gain in May. Pending Home Sales.

Friday, July 27

US: Advance GDP (Q2). Though US economy is doing better that the euro zone’ or the UK ones, economists expect it to add only 1.5% (q/q), showing the slowest growth pace since June 2011. In Q1 American economy increased by 1.9%.

★★★ “999” contest results ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 13:30

Dear traders!

On the 20th of July “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

• Special prize from FBS – FBS MasterCardis taken by a participant from India with 244554 contest account number.
  • Third place is taken by a trader from Estonia with 284522 account number and 133223.63 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.
  • Second place is given to a contestant from Russia with 282971 account number and 176318.46 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.
  • First place is taken by a contestant from Ukraine with account number 287774. His balance reached 180211.79 USD by the end of the contest. The trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Contest starts on the 24th of July.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Untitled-1.png

The Best Broker Asia 2012

“999” contest results(2012-07-23)!!!

image21.png

Dear traders!

On the 20th of July “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

1st: is taken by a contestant from Ukraine with account number 287774. His balance reached 180211.79 USD by the end of the contest. The trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

2nd: is given to a contestant from Russia with 282971 account number and 176318.46 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

3rd: is taken by a trader from Estonia with 284522 account number and 133223.63 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Special prize from FBSFBS MasterCard – is taken by a participant from India with 244554 contest account number.

fbs-2.gif

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Contest starts on the 24th of July.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

fbsmono.png

“999” contest results(2012-07-23)!!!

image21.png

Dear traders!

1st: is taken by a contestant from Ukraine with account number 287774. His balance reached 180211.79 USD by the end of the contest. The trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

2nd: is given to a contestant from Russia with 282971 account number and 176318.46 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

3rd: is taken by a trader from Estonia with 284522 account number and 133223.63 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Special prize from FBSFBS MasterCard – is taken by a participant from India with 244554 contest account number.

fbs-2.gif

fbsmono.png

Congratulation to the winner ! just a great trader can be the winner of the most exciting demo contest.

Wow, all of those traders that are in the top 3 were in Europe I did not expect. I thought that fbs is more of Asian traders but they have more great traders in Europe. I think that fbs will still continue to have this demo trading contest every month I think and it can be withdrawn the bonus or the reward that they will have.

★★★ Registration for 999 is open ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 11:45

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

Registration for “999”demo-contest has already opened.

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the most favourite demo-contest between traders and win real money!

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. The total prize fund is $999. Participant with the lowest deposit will get FBS MasterCard as a consolation Prize from FBS.

Period of the contest: 07.08.12-07.09.12

Registration is open from 24.07.12 to 06.08.12

Take part and win! Get all the luck!

Contest details

Registration

Wow, all of those traders that are in the top 3 were in Europe I did not expect. I thought that fbs is more of Asian traders but they have more great traders in Europe. I think that fbs will still continue to have this demo trading contest every month I think and it can be withdrawn the bonus or the reward that they will have.

I think so... FBS really great not only in Asia but in Europe.

★★★ Registration for 999 is open ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 11:45

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the most favourite demo-contest between traders and win real money!

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. The total prize fund is $999. Participant with the lowest deposit will get FBS MasterCard as a consolation Prize from FBS.

Contest details

Registration

The next contest are opened now, thanks FBS for always give us chances to involve in a great competition.

I will participate again, hopefully this time can be better.

★★★ July 26: economy & currencies ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 06:26

utro_eng.jpg

EUR/USD is consolidating in the $1.2120/65 area after yesterday’s jerk up as the ECB’s Nowotny suggested the ESM might get a banking license. The market’s attention will be focused on Mario Draghi’s speech in a panel discussion in London along with the Bank of England’s governor King – investors will look for Draghi’s reaction on Nowotny’s comments. Germany Gfk сonsumer сonfidence slightly rose from 5.8 in June to 5.9 in July, while the nation’s import prices declined in June by1.5% (vs. –o.6% expected).

The MSCI Asia Pacific Index (MXAP) of stocks advanced 0.4%, capping four days of decline. The high-yielding currencies strengthen on the back of the improved risk appetite and as the U.S. data on Friday may show growth slowed in the world’s largest economy. NZD/USD rose after the RBNZ Governor Alan Bollard left benchmark interest rates on hold at 2.50% and said the economy should grow “modestly.” AUD/USD strengthens for a second consecutive days and trades above $1.3000, while USD/JPY demonstrates a modest growth after the safe Japanese currency strengthened for 6 consecutive days.

There are plenty of data released today: EU M3 and Italian retail sales at 08:00 GMT, US core durable goods and unemployment claims at 12:30 GMT, and US pending home sales at 14:00 GMT.

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

The archive of market news and analytics is available here.

Registration for 999 is open!!!

image22.png

Dear traders!

Participate in the spectacular contest and win 555 USD, 333 USD or 111 USD from FBS.

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the most favorite demo-contest between traders and win real money!

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. The total prize fund is $999. Participant with the lowest deposit will get

FBS MasterCard as a consolation Prize from

FBS.

fbs-2.gif

Contest details

Registration

fbsmono.png

image22.png

Dear traders!

Participate in the spectacular contest and win 555 USD, 333 USD or 111 USD from FBS.

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the most favorite demo-contest between traders and win real money!

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. The total prize fund is $999. Participant with the lowest deposit will get

FBS.

fbs-2.gif

Contest details

Registration

fbsmono.png

I saw the new list for participants, this time 280 traders are registered and dominated by Indonesian trader.

Come on all, be registered for this great contest.

image22.png

Dear traders!

FBS.

fbs-2.gif

Contest details

Registration

fbsmono.png

Great ! we have another chance to participate in FBS demo contest, let's register to this contest and get our chance to be the winner.

I saw the new list for participants, this time 280 traders are registered and dominated by Indonesian trader.

Come on all, be registered for this great contest.[/center]

FBS has several representative in Indonesia, so FBS become more popular among Indonesian trader, Who want to lose the chance to get a big prize from FBS demo contest ?