Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I also came to know about it recently. And they have selected as best broker in a row for 2 years. Now, FBS has offices in many countries of the world and they are spreading offices quickly all over the world. So, I think the possibility to be the best broker again in next year is very high.

FBS accept deposit via Web Money, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, MoneyBookers, UnionPay, bank wire transfer, and of course, visa and master cards. The minimum deposit is $5 for Micro account and $25 for Standard account where you already can have the competitive floating spread.

FBS give their client more improvement, after launch Malay version, now FBS launch Spanish version.

FBS.com in Spanish!

Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 09:30

Dear traders,

115629575902.pngWe are proud to announce that FBS has launched the official Spanish version of its website. Located at http://www.fbs.com/es, the new language website platform serves as a valuable resource for Spanish-speaking traders across the globe.

You can access the Spanish website at http://www.fbs.com/es

http://www.fbs.com/n...-fbscom-spanish

more language for FBS site, it's really good, all FBS clients will can understand the information easier than before. good job FBS team,, !!!

Improving in Trading Conditions on April, 2nd!!!

image3.png

FBS is constantly improving trading conditions for our customers. Now we are happy to announce no requotes for Standard and Unlimited accounts! The speed of order execution has significantly increased, ECN system displays your order immediately and the time of order execution depends on the quality of your Internet connection only.

On Standard and Unlimited we introduce accounts Market order execution! It means that your orders will be executed at the best prices from the world’s leading banks (UBS, Nomura, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, City Bank , etc.).

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

wow,,, really great to know it,, FBS make an improvement again,, it can make clients who use standard and unlimited account be more comfortable,,

I only use micro account,,, but never found requotes,, and I can increase my balance comfortably,,

Fbs Started fixed spread or what? Because before fbs was not having fixed spread. If started then its good for us. Fbs have low spread as compared to other broker

FBS in micro account has a fixed spread.

yes sir, you should try FBS Holding Inc as your partner in forex trading

Want to more closely with FBS?

sb_facebook.png

sb_twitter.png

We do our best to be available to you via all possible means of communication: e-mail, live chat and certainly we understand the role of social networking. Facebook and Twitter are great ways of keeping in touch with traders.

We are always online! We also run some contests, such as “Add FBS as a friend” and “Predict NFP”. Traders can discuss their ideas, share experience and also take part and win!

It’s very important for us to know your opinion. We pay attention to the ideas and recommendations from our clients. We would like you to know more about our work. And social networking is another perfect way to be friends and stay in touch. We are always online for you!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

many things can you get if you add in the FBS in your twitter account and facebook.

and dont forget to tell your friends also

FBS give you a chance to deposit and withdrawal via LibertyReserve. But when we use LibertyReserve as your e-money, there is a chance for spamming effort came to your email. This is important thing that you have to give concern. Please notify that:

============================================

All e-mails from Liberty Reserve will:

Always address you by your first name.

Never send you any links or attached files.

Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.

============================================

therefore it is advisable to use a local bank when you make a deposit and or when we make a withdrawal of funds

I will share my experience with fbs, i taken 5$ bonus and made 54$ profit and withdraw, i just send withdraw request and i got payment in 3 hours, fbs is very very genuine broker.

thank you for giving out your experience is very valuable to us all at this forum.

I hope you always feel comfortable using the FBS

“999” demo-contest has been lasting for two weeks. Contestants from all over the world are struggling for the leadership in the contest and its prizes – 555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD and for the encouraging prize - FBS MasterCard.

hi all...FBS have a new promotion: FBS Breakeven Trading "ll the traders have been dreaming of has now come true: you can trade without losses! Only with FBS unique offer you can return 100% of your deposit in case you lose it.

FBS is the first broker in the world to guarantee break-even trading!

With FBS you can be sure that in case you lose your deposit FBS will return it!

hi all...FBS have a new promotion: FBS Breakeven Trading "ll the traders have been dreaming of has now come true: you can trade without losses! Only with FBS unique offer you can return 100% of your deposit in case you lose it.

FBS is the first broker in the world to guarantee break-even trading!

With FBS you can be sure that in case you lose your deposit FBS will return it!

You are right, sir. Now, one of Indonesian trader has got the advantages from this promotion, he not just got his money back but also got big bonuses from FBS, FBS gives him $1000 as the first trader who got MC after he using breakeven trading.

Can i deposit money in indian rupees and can trade with that indian rupees or we can trade with eur or usd only?

You just can deposit with USD or EUR, sir. And there's 12 currency pairs. This for micro account detail :

Minimal Deposit $5 Order Volume Min. 0.01 lot, max. 10 lots, step 0.01 Leverage Up to 1:500 Spreads Fixed, starting at 2 pips, 4 digits Trade Instruments 12 currency pairs Deposit Currency USD, EUR Deposit Options Bank Wire, LibertyReserve, more... Swap-Free Accounts Available at registration

http://www.fbs.com/

This the announcement that we waiting for forecast contest, I am fail again this time, but I will try again next time. Congratualtion Mr. Khadaffi !!

The price of EURUSD on 30 of March is 1.3336.

The closest answer is given by khadaffi (1.3333).

The contestant get 150 USD from FBS!!!

Congratulations to the winner!

Thank you all for participation! Good luck with the next competition!!!

http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?p=163671&posted=1#post163671

New Office in Indonesia!!!

315615z16VU4dmNEW2.png

Dear traders,

FBS has expanded its horizons! We are pleased to inform you about new FBS office in Indonesia, Surakarta (Solo)!

Welcome!

3152055FH0OHa5mNEW3.jpg

Office address: Honggowongso Square, Jalan Honggowongso No.57 Block B6, Surakarta/Solo, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia

Telepon/Fax: 0271.632846

fbsmono.png

fbsindo.jpg

Dear traders,

FBS has expanded its horizons! We are pleased to inform you about new FBS office in Indonesia, Surakarta (Solo)!

Welcome!

3152055FH0OHa5mNEW3.jpg

Office address: Honggowongso Square, Jalan Honggowongso No.57 Block B6, Surakarta/Solo, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia

fbsmono.png

★★★

FBS improves conditions of Introducing Broker program ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 13:45

Dear clients!

In recent times FBS has considerably improved trading conditions for traders. Now it’s time to please the partners. We are happy to inform you that from the 9th of April partner commission on Micro trading accounts will be fixed and increased to 1.5 pips.

Traders with Micro accounts will notice appreciable execution speed increase. Market execution will be available on Micro account as well as on Standard and Unlimited ones. Note please that minimal fixed spreads on Micro accounts will be extended. Spreads during news release and high volatility can still be widened.

jempol5-228x300.jpg

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

315615z16VU4dmNEW2.png

Dear traders,

Welcome!

3152055FH0OHa5mNEW3.jpg

fbsmono.png

Now, FBS more closer with Indonesian trader. We can know more about FBS and trading there.