Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rothschildglobal - rothschildglobal.com

I dont know if it is true because some people said that the program has no rating no money and no paying status,and archu 7 the moderator says its paying for the past two weeks which is oposite,I will love to visite the site to see if they are paying or not my self

haha, just check forum such as Talkgold or Dream Team Money that will provide you with latest payment proof from investors and monitors: http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=144254&st=230 and you can check their status in some of good HYIP monitors such as Goldpol, which you can access in here

I think we should be well informed with the updates of a program before posting comments, this program is paying so far without any issues, better we should do enough research on forums and monitors that have this program in their list for latest payments and updates, as this site has no rating page or monitor added to it.

Yes I check The site too to be sincere the program has a paying status on some monitor page listing,and the number of pyment made in here is quit huge and its what can make us trust this program and the payment proof also is a good one,Ddo and SSL is enable in the site,their ROI will sustain them for some period of time,even with all this I will never invest much with them what I will do here is to try them with their minimum deposite in the first plan.

Of course these plans are much profitable, since the principal will be returned at the end, even without principal also just through the daily profits for 60 days one can get BEP as well as can be in little profit too, 1.9% daily requires around 50 days to get paid to reach BEP on investment.

Yep, many payment proofs from multiple monitors, and with such reasonable ROI this is sure one stable hyip. I'm really tempted to throw in some money to this one, just better not to be juggling with the idea too long or the chance may pass.

And they've really picked a name that instantly brings to mind unmeasurable wealth, lol.

well, I have noticed that this program has been ranked fourth among long term reliable programs in the list of monitors, especially HyipParty etc which is a good thing to know, this one has been quite early to achieve such priority among hyips around so far, hopefully, this one will be one of the biggest programs this year.

all i can say they are one of the great HYIP nowadays, in many HYIP forum now i see many investors share the payment proof, also in more than 20 HYIP monitors that listed this program, all of them put the in paid list, i am sure it will boost this program popularity and sooner will get more investors

Third week of the program successful online and has been paying so far, there is positive votes and good comments from feed back of investors, I think the early investors would have received good returns in these three weeks of the program online on their investments in recovery, around, 38% BEP so far.

Third week of the program successful online and has been paying so far, there is positive votes and good comments from feed back of investors, I think the early investors would have received good returns in these three weeks of the program online on their investments in recovery, around, 38% BEP so far.

yeah, so far this program paid the members well and i think what we already said earlier is right, well in GP i see this program still paid the members and in DTM today i see some payment proof shared which you can access here. and i think they will be stay longer again, maybe after about first or second rounds

WELL THIS program seems nice the roi offered in here can be sustainable for long and i dont see reason why the admin of the program will have any difficult paying up investors.the design of the program is also ok, thought it nit that attractive but i bekieve it managable.

WELL THIS program seems nice the roi offered in here can be sustainable for long and i dont see reason why the admin of the program will have any difficult paying up investors.the design of the program is also ok, thought it nit that attractive but i bekieve it managable.

same here i also see this site is not too old just like any HYIP site so based in on my own thought this program should be paid the members well, but even members said like that proof will proof anything if you check in some HYIP forums today you will find some payment proof shared there

It's been active for twenty three days now, one round with the two months plan can get us 114% and also principal will be refunded at the end of the plan term, so it will be a total of 214% returns after one round, another round with the same plan, can get us profits that is double on investments.

Latest news letter update from the program as on 19th March regarding the program statistics that this one has over 1500 active users and other features like FB & Twitter pages !

Mar-19-2012 08:10:22 PM

Rothschild Global Newsletter

Dear Members,

On the eve of our first milestone since unveiling our low entry offshore investment product, we have reached a milestone of 1500 active investors since the unveiling a few weeks ago. Rothschild Global is on the forefront of the offshore investment world and is making waves in the availability of a low entry point offshore investment fund that is available to every investor as well as the new investor.

If you have not taken a look yet, you can view our four available funds on our website. All our funds are short term investments with a 60 calendar day period and our lowest entry point at just $10. Look below to see a few examples of several scenarios of investment.

With an investment of $10 you will earn 114% profit over a 60 calendar day period. You will also receive your original principal back.

With an investment of $500 you will earn 132% profit over a 60 calendar day period. You will also receive your original principal back.

With an investment of $1500 you will earn 150% profit over a 60 calendar day period. You will also receive your original principal back.

With an investment of $5000 you will earn 168% profit over a 60 calendar day period. You will also receive your original principal back.

Rothschild Global is also a social networking participant. You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for any of the latest news involving our company. Take a look at both below.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rothschild-Global/246508445432563

http://twitter.com/#!/rothschildgloba

We would enjoy your participation on either or both. If you are interested in becoming a new investor with us, take advantage of our several methods of contact on our website and an account executive will get back with you. Our account executives can assist you with anything involving your account from start to finish.

Sincerely,

Rothschild Global

Visit our Website: www.rothschildglobal.com

same here i also see this site is not too old just like any HYIP site so based in on my own thought this program should be paid the members well, but even members said like that proof will proof anything if you check in some HYIP forums today you will find some payment proof shared there

the site is not old I agree with that , but I think this site can be in the TOP soon because the plans are reasonable and the ROI is not crazy like many new hyips . your investments here will not be at high risk , just my opinion .

the site is not old I agree with that , but I think this site can be in the TOP soon because the plans are reasonable and the ROI is not crazy like many new hyips . your investments here will not be at high risk , just my opinion .

but from my point of view this program still have risk at all, so i think if member want to invest must be think twice about that things :D, but for now i see they are still paid and i am sure many member must be agree with me unless they don't do searching first. and you are right i think if they keep their performance like this sooner they will be one of the TOP HYIP

Good to know that their support service is quite efficient, also it is a good feature of having opened on social networking sites like FB for discussion and Twitter to follow their news updates in the program, it's growing with more investors gradually, every paying project will definitely get support from investors around.

I see that this hyip do have AR or AsianReserve as their payment method also. This hyip had a professional website so we will able to see good appearance of the hyip as it will be make it as good to invest. But then it will be good for those who are big investors already as for the minimum is 10 dollars.

I see that this hyip do have AR or AsianReserve as their payment method also. This hyip had a professional website so we will able to see good appearance of the hyip as it will be make it as good to invest. But then it will be good for those who are big investors already as for the minimum is 10 dollars.

i see that too dude, and i just realized that it could be admin of this forum also want to get more from investors because they expand the payment processors they supported like that AR, so far i don't prefer it. i just prefer LR or PM as the payment processor in this program

Rothschildglobal was not doing very good business but by looking at the appearance i thought admin is professional,after being online for 28 days now i am seeing that many monitors have moved this site on Problem status and the last payout was on 20th march.This site have already turned to scam since there is no explanation for delaying payouts.

Rothschildglobal was not doing very good business but by looking at the appearance i thought admin is professional,after being online for 28 days now i am seeing that many monitors have moved this site on Problem status and the last payout was on 20th march.This site have already turned to scam since there is no explanation for delaying payouts.

You are right there, it's moved to problem status and few declare it a scam as well, that is really unfortunate to know investors lost in long term program again, I don't people ever will try these kind of programs any more, not even paid for at least one round of the two months plan, it's time to move on.