Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rothschildglobal - rothschildglobal.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to Rothschild Global. Rothschild Global provides asset and wealth management globally to investors with a track record of reliable, successful, safe, and professional management services for investor portfolios of any size. Rothschild Global provides global asset management on an international multi-market scale not possible by a single investor in the markets. Our philosophy for successful asset growth is one of diversified market entry on a global scale

Regardless of Geographic location, investors want a safe and reliable method of investing their assets. Being a leader in the industry, Rothschild Global provides advisement in finance and investment, creates new and innovative solutions, high performance and complete global access to the worldwide capital markets. Rothschild Global structures a plan of a broad range of international assets and invests freely across all global markets. Our main goal is to always preserve and multiply the real value of our clients assets...

Novus Fund: 1.9% Daily, 60 Calender Days, Minimum 10$

Quantum Fund: 2.2% Daily, 60 Calender Days, Minimum 500$

Lucrum Fund: 2.5% Daily, 60 Calender Days, Minimum 1500$

Rothschild Fund: 2.8% Daily, 60 Calender Days, Minimum 5000$

JOIN NOW

@debbietwy

10$ minimum investment is common in most of the hyips and it shouldnt be a problem if we are a regular investor but i guess you don't invest regularly.Well rothschildglobal is having professional look and good security to protect our accounts,i just hope admin will start paying on time.

There is no monitor in this program, no ratings page, if I am not wrong, but good to see this new program has chosen DMT to promote their program, and we also have got new advertiser on DMT, RothsChildGlobal is nice paying program, have also found few proofs of payments around.

If we have a look at the current trend, investors are more interested in short and medium terms so its a good thing to keep 60 days term, the script look unique and professional and having all the security we need which is an added advantage.

Brand new program that has been paying for one week now, I have noticed even monitors started to add this program to their list, then I think we can soon have few monitors showing status of this program on the program's website itself, HyipScope and many other monitors can be found listing this one.

another HYIP site that have a good script, and also have a good SSL and DDOS protection, the rate that they give to the investors is good, and i see that is a long term investment project, i think sooner they will have alot of investors and maybe they will be one of the HYIP that have long lifetime

1.9% is not bad at all. The duration of the investment is pretty high for me. However, it seem to be a standard stable plan on which this program will survive. All the plans are of 60day duration which is good as the the Admin will have enough time to do business with investors fund and be able to clear all withdrowal requests.

All the plans having comfortable term, 60 days that is exactly for two months, then we can have the principal returned or we can also reinvest for further rounds if we like the performance of the program, in my view, definitely investors will have successful experience with this program, hopefully.

They have same investment plans having for 60 days. I can't find any rating page here as it seems they are professional hyip. But then it have big investment which is 10 dollars above. It is really a long term plan so not sure if this will be reach even one round only.

@riddick09

well, the first plan has minimum set at $10 which is definitely normal minimum as per the current hyips, even the short term programs require us to invest a minimum of $10 to participate in their programs, so I think this is reasonable and good to see Rothschildglobal is growing with potential investors.

I think it is a brand new program and coming to the script it is really good looking and innovative and since it is a new program it is not yet monitor so i think lets wait for some days and i have seen the minimum deposit is $10 and we should wait 60 days... and who is responsible if it become scam .

if i don't make any mistake i see this program sponsored some PTP forum, and i think the only HYIP that do the same thing is professional HYIP that usually stay longer,and i think minimum deposit which is $10 is fine, since that become standard in so many HYIP site nowadays, right?

Current status of the program is active for two weeks now, according to GoldPoll, but other monitors show it's life time as 11 days, anyway, it's good to know that this program is making fast payments, so far, so there is no issue with the payment system here, one can invest affordable amounts in here, as this one is worth giving a try.

I can see that some ptp forums have rated this one with 5 stars because this site is always paying on time and has a very sustainable plans. I just hope that it will continue paying investors. I am actually thinking to invest here but am i a little too late?

1.9%daily for 60 days is really good reasonable long term plan , the looks professional as there are SSL , DDOS and comodo protections . actually I just have a question , from where I can find the monitors in this hyip site , I am really searched for the monitors in the site but did not found any thing , it is very Important to see the monitors status.

Until now there is no ratings page added here or no monitor to the site to reveal it's up to date status for two weeks now, but still it is trust worthy, there is so many monitors listing this one that we can find on AllHyipMonitors, good to see this one is paying so far and latest payment proof is of 8th March 2012.

Until now there is no ratings page added here or no monitor to the site to reveal it's up to date status for two weeks now, but still it is trust worthy, there is so many monitors listing this one that we can find on AllHyipMonitors, good to see this one is paying so far and latest payment proof is of 8th March 2012.

are you sure with your own posts above? i think you should check All hyip monitors and check once again dude, because i see some monitors have updated status of this site and so far they are paying :D, and about rate us page i think i agree with you, they still not added that things, but i get their phone number: +44 20 3239 8408

This program is quite attractive, and has been paying for more than two weeks now, the current payment system is manual, withdrawals are getting processed fast, manually, by the admin, I think it will be even more attractive if the payment system is instant.

I dont know if it is true because some people said that the program has no rating no money and no paying status,and archu 7 the moderator says its paying for the past two weeks which is oposite,I will love to visite the site to see if they are paying or not my self

The only payment proof I saw on this site is the ones older than 4days I wonder if there is no current payment proof in here,and when I was accesing the site I got several Redirection to some other sites ,after loading another site will display,so if this is how it works let us know.

The only payment proof I saw on this site is the ones older than 4days I wonder if there is no current payment proof in here,and when I was accesing the site I got several Redirection to some other sites ,after loading another site will display,so if this is how it works let us know.

It may be problem with your internet connection, but from my end, the site is loading normally, and this one is paying for two weeks so far, we can have payment proofs dated 10th March that this program is active, here is the link of this program thread in TG for you, for few latest proofs, http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351926&page=20