All Pips

buxboss - buxboss.com

quangnam52335

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.png

For Members

SITE IS TRUSTED BY 33BUX.COM!

⇨ Free premium membership for first 1111 members

⇨ Free $0.50 for first 1111 members (You can buy advertises or rent referrals with them)

Privilege : Premium

Pay Per Click : 0.02$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.004$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 75

Payout Minimum : 3$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & PP & LR

REGISTER HERE

Standard

ads, worth $0.0776

Premium

ads, worth $0.0838

Elite

ads, worth $0.1624

Ultimate

ads, worth $0.2247

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

Its easy to reach minimum in here. although the minimum is 3 dollars the rate is 2 cents per click in here. If we think about it its like having 1 cent rate and have 1.50 dollars minimum to cashout. But I'm hoping that we also get 4 ads to click in here every day becuase if not then its different story.

But I don't recommend this site. I can't find it in ptc investigation. For me its only good to try a ptc that is monitored by ptc investigation. at least if its been caught attention by ptc investigation at least we are assure that its look promising right? Because a scam ptc will have no place in ptc investigation check list.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also do not recommend this ptc site due to some reasons , firstly it has a unreasonable rate per click for the free members , I cant trust that this site really gives 0.02 per click while the regular rate per click is 0.01 per click , the second reason is that the admin of this site made the advertising packages are like 0.20 for 1000 clicks , so how he will pay 0.02 per click for the free membership ?

33bux "group" is indeed a bit controversial, and since this is one of their site, users should use caution when thinking about joining. I've gotten paid by 33bux - quite fast even - but the big problem was that from the little over $5 payment 33bux took almost $.5 fees, and PayPal took another $.5 - so I was left with just $4! And I'm pretty sure this site, being under the same administration, plays with the same scheme.

So not a scam per se, but lots of fund shaving here.

I am also do not recommend this ptc site due to some reasons , firstly it has a unreasonable rate per click for the free members , I cant trust that this site really gives 0.02 per click while the regular rate per click is 0.01 per click , the second reason is that the admin of this site made the advertising packages are like 0.20 for 1000 clicks , so how he will pay 0.02 per click for the free membership ?

i already heard many issue about this site so i also only monitoring it from some forums and also from some reference like ptc investigations, but so far i don't find it there. the rate here is quite high if we see the little high minimum payout they have

@Trickster disregard omar-winners posts, he's just spamming useless and wrong messages to get paid.

BuxBoss doesn't have extremely high rates (they're pretty much exactly the same as with other sites in this same network), and how can free members earning $0.06 daily be unsustainable? Sure this network is bit controversial, and personally I might advice people to think twice before joining, but I do classify them as legit - with some minor issues.

And PTC-I doesn't take BuxHost sites under 6mo even on their "to-do" list, so that's why there are not many BuxHost sites on their lists, because not that many make it that far.

two cents is high. But I guess if we can click and cashout. A sort of hit and run in here then I guess its worth it also. But same time we must also monitor if this site is getting popular or not. Because even a high rate ptc can last longer if its popular. As admin can find good number of advertisers to advertise.

BuxBoss is backed up by pretty decent network of sites, so I don't believe that it's going to disappear very soon. But the rate of $0.02 doesn't happen for free (or even Premium) members that often, see todays ad stats:

Standard

20 ads, worth $0.0574

Premium

30 ads, worth $0.0594

Elite

38 ads, worth $0.1273

Ultimate

39 ads, worth $0.1809

Today is the first time I'm seeing the $0.02 ad there (Premium member for about three weeks now). Mostly it's just three $0.01 ads and rest these low value ones. As I have yet to withdraw from this, I don't know if they shave the same high fees as with 33bux, but if they do, then this one couldn't really be recommended, despite being legit one.