Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilstructure - oilstructure.com

No, no you posted before you you added 50% of your earning after a week and I think you better compound or added to you balance daily for you better earn, but if you want to reached BEP faster than never compound or added you interest to your balance...

But we all know that if the compounding plan succeed than the result very nice..

I just received my payment today :)

I saw putting all of my earning to the principal makes my earning more fast and compounding it to 100%.. but there is nothing to left for me to withdraw I guess untill I reach my desired interst I will continue to compund it

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not formulated my strategy yet .i just withdraw daily. I will try to formulate my own strategy when I'm more familiar with this site.for now I'm just happy with daily withdrawal

I think also the best time to formulated your strategy after reached BEP, than every movement you did not affected to the principal, it's only how to make profit as much as you can :D

So Oilstructure is a kind of investment organization that is similar to forex exchange. I have browse the site and I see at the bottom of the site are the lists of names of the scam sites. I hope this one is not scam too.!!!

You better read previous pages friend..

Maybe one day the site will turn to scammed, but currently this OS one of the best site that already provide a good profit to all early invested members.

yeah of course this will eventually turn scam also. it is like a game. we just play while the site is running hot and leave when the site is not good any more or showing any red flag if in case we can detect that correctly. for now i am quite confident that it is running well.

Congratz to you dear echo :)

Than if you stay with you principal as you started this OS than it need 25 more days to reached the BEP..

Today payment a little late, maybe the admin needed more than usual time to approved all payment request today :D

But it's still below 12 hours, so nothing to worry B)

well, there was a little delay in payment process today,

but finally I received payment,

so there is nothing to worry, the program has not delayed for more than eight hours and paid to all,

I hope this delays won't repeat in OS and they pay as fast as usual, here after.

i didn't notice that long delay on payment. actually it is just the same like last time which was 30 minutes last time. i think that is the standard for them to send the payment. i don't know if they are doing manual payment for payment to take at least 30 minutes to get paid.

Yesterday a little delayment compared to other days before.. but still acceptable since it's still not passed 24 hours :D

And my today payment request proceed in a minute ;)

So let's said that yesterday the OS admin had a lot work to do so need to delay a few hour before processing all payment

I must admit that this site looks really nice. It has a great design and the plans are o long-term. Long term HYIPs are really unattractive to me as I am always worried they will turn scam before I am able to withdraw a decent profit. I will keep an eye on this one from afar. Good luck to all investors!

i just made my first investment.

my first investment

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U7434597

Date: 10/5/2010 04:40

Batch: 46111318

Sent To: U4898120

Amount: $2.00

Memo: #35017 (indieover, indieover@yahoo.com)

Thank you.

e71mh1.jpg

i see that you are so clever and active on hyip ... i would like to be like you ..... congratulations

I cant understand how they are able to do so fast payout after request -looks they have large staff to make payout as so many people will be requesting each hour and they are paying them all. What i do I make withdrawl from hyip i am in, then a couple of them gives instant payout i post them on forums and when i check my email i always get to see that i am paid by oilstructure.

I have now nearly 130 bucks here invested and topped up my investment here today by ten bucks so am quite happy the way things are going,. I have it also at 10% compounded but prefer to manually compound every now and then once I assess my risk and profit ratio.

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U1781555 (qibucks):

Date: 10/28/2010 9:27 PM

Batch: 47898604

Sent To: U4898120 (Oilstructure)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: 27670 (qibucks)

Thank you.

Wow, I see people keep supporting OS that means investors have a faith on this site :D

After I manual compounding here now I on 163% ROI, and soon I'll did another invest here just $5 every $20 interest I earn as my strategy before :D

And this last 3 days the payment proceed very fast all proceed not more than 30 minutes :)

it seems this is where i should keep on making investment rather than in other hyip i am into now. though i could not really understand the strategy you guys have. but i think that i should just keep on investing a bit more. . and yes i agree the payments lately were so fast. i hope it was not some kind of trick to make us believe that things are getting better. but i do believe they are indeed doing better for now.

This hyip is going great guns guys and gals but with any hyip we still have to be careful. Having said that though I am now over 150% in profit here and I have it still at ten percent for now compounding. In seven days time I will reach state d which will add another thirty cents a day roi to my earnings which makes me an extra nine bucks a month which isn't bad is it now?

incipal balance: 130.15 USD

60% fee

Profit balance: 0.00 USD

0% fee

Profit from referrals: 0.00 USD

0% fee

Balance summary: 130.15 USD