Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilstructure - oilstructure.com

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oilstructure payment requests are pending - I am waiting for my payout as well for the request which i place today afternoon.

In the mean time scammers are on their way to scam people - Just received an email from oilstructure@gmail.com asking to create api in my liberty reserve - I got suspcious by the it and just ignored it.

Here is the email:

Oilstructure Support <oilstructure.com@gmail.com> Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxi@gmail.com

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hello dear Oilstructure member, please take your time and read this message carefully.

Recently LibertyReserve website made several changes in their system which caused delays in payments from us. We are sending you a temporary solution instructions to receive your pending and further withdrawals.

1. Login to your LibertyReserve account, go to Merchant Tools (in the top navigation)

2. Click on "Create new API"

3. Enter the following entries

3.1. API Name: Oilstructure

3.2. Sec. Word: Oilstructure1

4. Tick ENABLED

5. Tick TRANSFER

6. Tick BALANCE

Other values leave to default. Enter your master key to submit and save the settings.

After doing so, kindly reply to this message and indicate your LR account. This should solve the payment delay issue.

Sincerely Yours,

Oilstructure Team

I also have a pending withdrawal with them and hoping for the best. With those emails that represents " oilstructure " and asking members to enable API in our Liberty Reserve accounts should be ignored, as the real oilstructure mentioned in their site:

Any mail from oilstructure.com@gmail.com, oilstructure@yahoo.com etc. are SCAM

* WE NEVER ASK YOU TO LET US KNOW YOUR PASSWORD *

* WE NEVER OFFER SOME OTHER INVESTMENT PLANS *

* WE NEVER SEND ANY OFFERS BY E-MAIL *

• 1 month later...

You don't expect any hyip program to be scam free. most of it, get investors money and pay their members for some days or month and run away when the have successful decieve the investor that the program is paying. Oil structure is a clear example of those scammers

Since this program turned scam,i hate seeing it,since i didn't even reach my first week,before it turn scam.I did invest last and 2+dollar were scam from me.Well most people recieve their principle and withdraw good and pure profit.But that wasn't for me,since i invest late and later the consequences of my late entry teach me a whole lot of lesson.

• 1 year later...