Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilstructure - oilstructure.com

Oilstructure

Oilstructure is an international commercial organization that collects, analyzes and processes information concerning the oil industry. The organization gets profits by speculating in the oil market. The special feature of the company Oilstructure is a wide international network of agents who work for the oil refining companies worldwide.

Oilstructure - Global Information and Analysis Center (GIAC)

Even before we decided to accept investments via the Internet, we are often asked the same question: "How did you guess increase and decrease in oil prices?" or "When the company Oilstructure will work like a normal company, which makes bad bargain from time to time, but nevertheless remains in surplus on the results of the quarter?". Our answer is - "Never". Oilstructure will never work like a typical company. Conventional companies operate in usual way to make a profit in ordinary manner. However, such gains can not be called a profit. Day may be profitable for us when the company earns 3 or more percent of the profits from the turnover of capital. For ordinary bank customers 10% profit per year is normal. For someone the standart is to receive 20% profit per day from the deal. It is possible to get such profit from a successful speculation in real estate. However, when the basic principle of the company Oilstructure was formed ten years ago, we gave preference to the oil business. Perhaps it is not so profitable but in general the industry is quite stable.

Investment plans

• 0 - 25 days, 2% daily, principal withdrawal fee = 100%
  • 26 - 75 days, 2.1% daily, principal withdrawal fee = 80%
  • 76 - 150 days, 2.2% daily, principal withdrawal fee = 60%
  • 151 - 300 days, 2.3% daily, principal withdrawal fee = 40%
  • 300+ days, 2.4% daily, principal withdrawal fee = 0%

Features

• manual payout, calendar days
  • Payment processor : LR and PM
  • 10% referral commission
  • referral commission and daily profit can be added to principal ( minimum addition 0.01$ )
  • ddos protection, dedicated server, SSL

link to site <-- Oilstructure

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEP will reached in a middle of stage B, at 50th day after that the pure profit :)

my plan here already in 32 days away from stage D, so I already about 118 days or almost 4 months here :D

And I already reached 200%++ ROI but I reinvested about 90% of my profit last week and now I'm in 122% ROI and currently I earned better and I happy with my investment here.

That downtime as we can see now there's a new message box at homepage site.. So they always improving the site and as the chart also it's very useful :D

Anyway currently OS is one of the best :)

Hope all members here can't earn a very good profit for a long time.

@mj

yeps the site doing great until today, paid ontime and many investors here already confirmed that already reached a BEP and some in a good profit :)

I think I'm also one of em that joined early here :)

my friends is investor in this website and they gave instant payment, this website working good like thevaults.

@indie

I think it one of the best :D

Doing good until yesterday, and today I'll requested for my earning here, and I still sure they still doing good and it will be continue for the next several months or maybe years :)

yah right thats one of the site in hyip, and many people gain more money there. i would like to join there after a get my cashout in other website i hope i can earn more in this websie.

yah right thats one of the site in hyip, and many people gain more money there. i would like to join there after a get my cashout in other website i hope i can earn more in this websie.

Yes, good luck to us than :D

well, in my strategy for this OS site I need around 1 week more before I re-invested another bucks here, my plan here will reached $100 balance, hope I can reached it 3 months from now :)

ALERT? From the Admin of oilstructure, regarding on the e-mail that hackerz sent to investors.

*WE DON'T MAKE ANY PRIVATE OFFERS BY E-MAIL* *WE NEVER DID ANY MASS E-MAIL MAILING* *WE NEVER OFFER SOME OTHER INVESTMENT PLAN* *WE NEVER ASK YOU TO ENABLE API AT YOUR LR ACCOUNT* *WE NEVER ASK YOU TO SEND FUNDS TO OUR LR/PM ACCOUNT* Instead being a victim, i think the best option is to send the support ticket from theis website, if you experience such mail. Well, am happy that this hyip is paying it's investors at this time.

well, I think it's not the first time about the phising and scam email that using OS big name, I thought from the last newsletter from OS, that they never sent any email about new plan and about something new to the site.. So just to make sure about something new just visit a site and they'll updated every new there :D

I think only after toy become stage B members you will instantly able to get your earning there and it will happen after 26 days after your registration

No instant payment as far as I know here,,

Stage B is 26th days after first invested. But it only lower the fees from 100% before it became 80% on stage B , 60% on stage C, 40 on stage D and no fees when reached stage A :)

Well I'm in stage C and a month away to next stage D..

No instant payment as far as I know here,,

Stage B is 26th days after first invested. But it only lower the fees from 100% before it became 80% on stage B , 60% on stage C, 40 on stage D and no fees when reached stage A :)

Well I'm in stage C and a month away to next stage D..

Do you mean in stage A that there are no fees? It says that in stage A the balance cannot withdraw.. It takes exactly one year before we reached the highest stage

Do you mean in stage A that there are no fees? It says that in stage A the balance cannot withdraw.. It takes exactly one year before we reached the highest stage

yes it's right. . at stage A the balance can't withdraw. if you want to withdraw no fee you must wait 300 days :) . .

and at this HYIP can't multi deposit >.<

yes it's right. . at stage A the balance can't withdraw. if you want to withdraw no fee you must wait 300 days :) . .

and at this HYIP can't multi deposit >.<

No multi deposit but when we on stage C and we added new deposit, the new deposit will continue with the current plan, so I think this is much better :)

Stage A withdraw fee 100% or not possible to withdraw, unless want to donate to OS :D

Anyway I'm 25 days away from stage D, can't wait for stage D came B)