Clixchoice - clixchoice.com

darwin

85950093500292353702.jpg

h22yfupdfvd0.jpg

Free Signup

Guaranteed Ads Daily

Instant Processing System

24/7 Professional and Friendly Support

pre-launch is on 2/17/2012 followed by the official launch of ClixChoice on 3/17/2012.

During pre-launch, improvements and fixes will be made to make ClixChoice better and even easier to use.

Accept payments and pays commission through Paypal, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve.

The minimum cashout is $0.5

AlertPay and Liberty Reserve payouts are instant.

Paypal payouts are manual processed every Monday.

Free registration, thank you:

CLIXCHOICE - Quality Brand Advertising

banner2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

7 days big discount in 3 Memberships (Golden, Emerald and Sapphire)

Golden (Origin Price: $35)

* 250% Personal Click

* 30% Referral Click

* Free 4 Direct Referrals

* Free 1250 PTC Credits

### PROMO PRICE: $21 ONLY!!! ###

Emerald (Origin Price: $95)

* 350% Personal Click

* 40% Referral Click

* Free 15 Direct Referrals

* Free 2500 PTC Credits

### PROMO PRICE: $60 ONLY!!! ###

Sapphire (Origin Price: $180)

* 450% Personal Click

* 50% Referral Click

* Free 35 Direct Referrals

* Free 10000 PTC Credits

### PROMO PRICE: $125 ONLY!!! ###

Site from trusted Hailbux Admin!

This is not an investment PTC site.Nor did it make any offer of a free upgraded membership,valid for a certain number of days,Standard membership is free,Maybe you must've this thread for another thread.i like 3 to registered into it thankz for giving such as information

• 2 weeks later...

but i don't see any SSL here and also DDOS lol, i wonder why some members here give us mislead posts, but from my point of view that script that admin used is a good one, and i think that is new zeus script that admin have and about payment proof, i see one here:http://clixchoice.co...m.php?topic=241

Why who is saying that this site has ssl and ddos?

But since you mention it then I don't think its a good idea to waste your time in here. As theirs already some hosting sites that offers free ssl and ddos and if admin of this site can't afford it then this site has no money to pay clickers also. That's just my interpretation. Because if a ptc admin has funds its going to give boost to its security.

but i don't see any SSL here and also DDOS lol, i wonder why some members here give us mislead posts, but from my point of view that script that admin used is a good one, and i think that is new zeus script that admin have and about payment proof, i see one here:http://clixchoice.co...m.php?topic=241

The last time i checked the site had SSL and DDOS protection but now i am not seeing it anymore so may be admin did removed it.But well this site is still good and low minimum payout allows all members to reach payout within the short time.

Why who is saying that this site has ssl and ddos?

But since you mention it then I don't think its a good idea to waste your time in here. As theirs already some hosting sites that offers free ssl and ddos and if admin of this site can't afford it then this site has no money to pay clickers also. That's just my interpretation. Because if a ptc admin has funds its going to give boost to its security.

? check the second post in this thread? i hope you read every post carefully :D, but at least the most important things in this ptc site is this site still paid the members and i see some fresh proof again, from this site which proven they are still paid

• 2 weeks later...