Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tourbux - tourbux.com

quangnam52335

The free Premium account offer is now off. This offer is only good for the first 200 members but the PTC already has more than 400 members. And also, what is remarkable is that the number of members here is rising fast. I made a post in another forum about this forum this morning and the number of members is only about 300. But now, it is already 400+.

at least no restriction in this site when we want to cashout,the rate and earning per day here is quite good with the quite low minimum payout i think we can reach it for the first time if we only consistent to make click here and i see that PP already enabled by admin two days ago

There is not a single payment has been made yet but i feel this site is getting clickers constantly, over 600+ members joined already.Admin is dedicated and i saw him giving good promotional offers such as 50% back on adding funds.It can turn out to be a good site.

Me I have a phobea with this kind. lols. Because in my experience a ptc site that offers promos and discounts usually end up turning to sacm after few days or weeks. That's why I'm allergy to a site that offers bonuses and promos because the only reason why admin do this is to get more investors and clickers.