Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Delightbux - delightbux.com

darwin

b9jibhdwbd51.jpg

a88dt07leeu7.jpg

LAUNCHING GIFT TO FIRST 999 MEMBERS: €3.00 TO PURCHASE BALANCE!

- EARN €0.0.015 PER CLICK

- EARN €0.002 PER REF CLICK

- ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION

- NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED!

- NO FEE'S FOR PAYMENTS!

- ALERTPAY/PAYPAL VERIFIED

4TH SITE FROM LEGIT-BUX NETWORK!

New site from Admin LEGIT-BUX, YOURKINGBUX, PYRAMIDALBUX

oatxy3t483un.jpg

1 Year Subsciption!

Free registration, thank you:

DELIGHTBUX - The Biggest Euro-site of 2012 Year!

banner1.gif

i am a member of this site and i am still very new, i have not upgraded yet so im still in the first level and base on my experienced, they actually give a standard of payment which is 0.0150 in all the ad but unfortunately, i was only able to click 5 ad for this though there are alot of ads available because when you are a standard member, you only have a maximum of 5 ads to click per day and if you upgrade to a higher status, you will get 7 ads to a maximum of 9 ads per day.

SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST:

STARTING DATE : FEB 12

ENDING DATE : FEB 29

1ST PRIZE: 1 YEAR Ultimate Player + €100.00 MAIN + 200.00 PB

2ND PRIZE: 1 YEAR Big Player + €75.00 MAIN + 150.00 PB

3TH PRIZE: 1 YEAR Medium Player + €50.00 MAIN + 100.00 PB

LAUNCHING GIFT TO FIRST 4444 MEMBERS: €3.00 TO PURCHASE BALANCE!

• 3 weeks later...

THis site can trust because I get paid from this site 2 times already. and It is new news from this site

HELLO TO ALL LEGIT-BUX NETWORK MEMBERS !!!!!

WE WANT TO PLEASE ALL MEMBERS...PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE...LAST 24..48H I WAS VERY BUSY...VERY LES TIME TO BE ONLINE....BUT DONT COUNT....BECAUSE TODAY ALL INFO'S ABOUT REFS CONTEST....PENDING PAYMENTS WILL BE RELEASED....TICKETS WILL BE ANSWERED...AND ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE RESOLVED ...LIKE ALWAYS!

JUST ENJOY AND HAVE PATIENCE SOME HOURS MORE!

ALSO DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR RUNNING PROMOTION!

YOU HAVE LESS THAN 40 HOURS TO PROFIT FAST....BECAUSE WE THINK FOR FUTURE TO DELETE UPGRADING MEMBERSHIP FOR 1 MONTH....ONLINE FROM 3..6..12. MONTHS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN NEXT DAYS!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING MESSAGE...AND FOR BEING MEMBERS OF OUR LEGIT-BUX NETWORK!

BTW:IN MAXIMUM 2 WEEKS FROM NOW....

WE WILL OPEN THE 5TH SITE FROM OUR LEGIT BUXHOST NETWORK!

NICE WEEKEND TO ALL MEMBERS!

anyway It must hurry to upgrade too as I think.

THis site can trust because I get paid from this site 2 times already. and It is new news from this site

anyway It must hurry to upgrade too as I think.

Twice? how old is this site and how long its take to reach payments you made? Wow paid twice that is good. May I know your stats in here like referrals etc. Its seems interesting that you earn fast in here. anyway how much is your total earning in here already? I will put this site in my list of ptc to check.

Twice? how old is this site and how long its take to reach payments you made? Wow paid twice that is good. May I know your stats in here like referrals etc. Its seems interesting that you earn fast in here. anyway how much is your total earning in here already? I will put this site in my list of ptc to check.

I upgrade to highest membership for 3 month (But in that time has promotion upgrade 3 months get 6 month) and also I get paid 2 times about 15.3 euro (highest membership 3 month 55 euro and 21c per clix 10 ads) .I start to have plan to finding some direct refferals but I can't use RCB offer because It is not allowing in this site because RR is emptying. Anyway you still can take money back in 30 days without have any refferals.

paying using Euro currency is not good decision from the admin

This made me giggle the first time "bad idea to pay in euros", but it's starting to get a bit too repetitive now. Earning in euros is much better than earning in USD, why don't you get that?

But as this site is part of the "legit bux network", I'm not really a fan of them. The admin is arrogant brat, and their TOS (at least on their other sites) are very bad. Also they take out "fees" over the top from free members. I'm only a member since I got ref exchange, I don't expect getting a single cent out of this "scam".

This made me giggle the first time "bad idea to pay in euros", but it's starting to get a bit too repetitive now. Earning in euros is much better than earning in USD, why don't you get that?

But as this site is part of the "legit bux network", I'm not really a fan of them. The admin is arrogant brat, and their TOS (at least on their other sites) are very bad. Also they take out "fees" over the top from free members. I'm only a member since I got ref exchange, I don't expect getting a single cent out of this "scam".

Pinay If you follow TOS you will get paid for sure.Ref exchange isn't allowing in this site and I get paid from this site 6 times without any refferals.Radu write very clear in TOS if you follow it I am sure you will get paid same as me.