Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wazzub - wazzub.info

www.wazzub.info

WAZZUB, the world's first PROFIT SHARING PHENOMENON is going VIRAL!

The WAZZUB FAMILY is growing faster than any other Project ever did.

On average EVERY FEW SECONDS we welcome A NEW MEMBER

and it is going FASTER AND FASTER.

companies like Google or Facebook earn BILLIONS OF $$$ every quarter just because we, the Internet users use their services. It is time to understand, that we “the users” decide who is earning the big money. WAZZUB is the first truly global community that pays us “the users”, just for choosing them as our homepage.

It's so easy: the more users that join the WAZZUB Family for free, the more money we “the users” will earn!

Example: If you invite just 5 people to join for free and they do the same 5 generations deep, you could earn about $4,000 every month PASSIVELY for life, doing NOTHING different than you already do everyday.

What if everyone invited just 10 people? That amount would EXPLODE to: $111,110 every month. There is NO limit!

Join Here

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i visit the site and find out that they attacked by someone, i think that is DDOS attack but i still don't know if that is true or not, overall i see this site have good program but i think to be reality it is more than you can imagine, in the bad terms, so far i don't see any payment proof about this site

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have heard a lot about wazzub. I have also joined on this site and have also worked about wazzub on microworkers. I don't know how to earn money from this site and how it is beneficial. I just joined this site but didn't used this site. I just want to know the benifit of this site and how we can earn money from this site. I hope that someone will help me to get my answer.

• 3 weeks later...

until now i still see this site promoted by some poeple and i think that is so bad too because this site don't have any good earning. there are some thing like games and video which i don't know for what and what is the benefit for users here

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

after read a little explanation in website, I found that actually this site program is search engine site and the way we get earning from this site is via referral program. more referral we have, more commission point we get. we can use our deal point to shop for free in selected online shops, to receive coupons for free dinners in participating restaurants or to play free skill games vs other members.

• 5 months later...