Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you have a trading plan?

I see that trading plan is the difference between being profitable or not which is why its actually very important have one if you want to increase your chances or being profitable. Without one you are unlikely to make consistent profits out of your trading and therefore would just encounter losses along the way.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact it can be a blessing if we are going to know the successful trading strategies of experienced traders. We just have to copy this and we are on our way to earning substantially. However, if we can not get these strategies, better for us to construct our own plan and strategies.

One must have a plan in order to not lose a lot of money and to gain profit. I guess I always have a plan and sometimes that will help cut down my losses since I don't trade when its not profitable to do so. I will not jump in with just any trend but it has to be one of the best trend or strong trend in order for me to trade. I can almost tell when its a strong trend or a weak trend. I guess an experienced trader have intuition that guide them as well and the sixth sense can help out sometimes. I tend to think that trend helps me more than anything since I scalp and not a long term trader. I do and many should too. One of those plan is to avoid large losses. 

If we are in Forex, we will need of a trading plan. We don't have same trading plans and we should not copy other traders trading plan because, a trading plan is our own way for achieving our goal. It's like we choose the short term trading and gain few profits while others planned to have huge profits but in a long term trading. There's always have this plans because we want to have success

I see that if you don't have the plan then you are not likely to achieve those goals and they would most probably remain a dream until you are able to come up with a plan to make them a reality. The same applies in forex indeed because it gives you direction on what you need to do in order to achieve success.

I prefer to have a trading plan than go without. If you are not using a trading plan then how do you get to evaluate your progress with forex? It's easy to look at forex as losing and profit from analysis but a strategy helps you to progress because you are able to determine where you are going wrong and find ways to maximize your trades.

I like to have a trading plan. I do make sure that in the long run I can make good income without any problem. I know it's really hard to make good income online. It's been a while since I last invested big money in forex and I got MC. And since then I make sure that each time I trade it's all been check and it's been supported by research and good analysis.

trading plan is very important. and in making trading plan, trader should know their risk tolerance, trading strategy performance, and calculation about money management. when trader have good plan and they are able to keep discipline, they will able to avoid mistakes and generate maximum result in trading.

Forex trading requires a trader to have trading plans at all times and then implement or follow the trading plan. I have a decent plan which I think is best for me since am making a good profit out of my plan so I guess it’s a great thing and idea to continue sting to my plans instead of developing another one.