Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you have a trading plan?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trader most have good trading plan to make profit form forex. You should change your plan according to need of market, it means your plan should changeable. Without plan sure you will be in loss.

with years of experiences as a trader,i don't think it safe to change plan,if one is able to stick to one plan as a trader,i can tell regardless of the loses one might make with the strategy and plan.i can tell one will still make profit regardless of the losses one might make.and that's why i do advise one should a range of profit target between 10-40%.

I always have a trading plan. I do make sure that in the long run I can make good income without any problem. I know its really hard to make good income online. Its been a while since I last invested big money in forex and I got MC. And since then I make sure that each time I trade its all been check and its been supported by research and good analysis. Because without good analysis theirs a little chance that I can be successful.

Well, i usually follow and put the money to the professional and proven traders who have good plans and strategies in Forex trading here. This way is much better than to trade forex on my own. but I still have to learn more and more to be able to depend on myself.

In fact it can be a blessing if we are going to know the successful trading strategies of experienced traders. We just have to copy this and we are on our way to earning substantially. However, if we can not get these strategies, better for us to construct our own plan and strategies.

Surely I have a trading plan, which is never to be too greedy and 8 pips profit I go to bed if trading was in the night, but Sometime my mind do fluctuate and tell me to collect more profit when the market is going on my direction. I always follow my mind and leave my mind suggestions.

Actually I have a decent plan which I think is best for me since am making a good profit out of my plan so I guess its a great thing and idea to continue sting to my plans instead of developing another one so if you are a trader that has no plan you better develop one today for more profit.

Failure to plan means planning to fail that's why i always read the charts, read the economic news after which i analyze the market so i can draw out which currency pair to trade, when to enter the market, when to exit, which leverage, to set stop loss as well as take profit etc.

it's known that trading in the forex, market without a trading plan is just a prerequisite for failure and losses. Forex trading requires a trader to have trading plans at all times and then implement or follow the trading plan. Most traders lose because they abandon their trading plan.

I only have one trading plan and that is averaging. The draw back of averaging if you make mistake in doing analysis. that's why I do weekly and daily analysis just to make sure that I'm trading in the right side of the track. I do hope I can make good income in forex trading for a long time. I'm sure many will going to end up losing big money in forex as they don't know how to trade but I'm sure in the long run we call can make good profit in here without any problem at all.

For sure having a trading plan is very much important so that we would be able to make successful trading. With out a concrete plans that it would be hard for you to learn Forex trading well. I think you must always draw out a plan.

About me, I have a trading plan which contains money management rule, when to trade and when not to trade, which pair suitable to trade now, which day is not suitable for trading and recover plans. Our plans must be well studied.

Everyone should at least use of one strategy or to have create their trading plan. It will serves us our guide and that we will able to have trade properly and know of the different management towards success in Forex. If we don't have then we are doom because, we don't know what we are doing or we just aim for making losses and not ready for everything.

I just do averaging and hedging. Period. lols. I don't want to try other strategy anymore. In my experience hold and wait is the best way to make good profit in forex. As I'm sure I can really make something good in here in the long run. I know many don't like to invest big money in forex but now this is what I'm doing in forex as I do believe that we need money to earn money.

Trading plan should be the first thing for any trader think of and I do hope that if you really want to make it big then be ready to have a good trading plan first then all others things should come easily without hassle but in a case were you don't have a good working strategy that is accompanied by plans.

Yes, i have some plan to my trading, if you put your plan in action then i think it will be good for traders because they can trade systematically and also will give them better result if they can follow and also act so fast in based on our trading plan. it will make us become a different and unique traders

Well, i usually follow and put the money to the professional and proven traders who have good plans and strategies in Forex trading here. This way is much better than to trade forex on my own. But I still have to learn more and more to be able to depend on myself.

I do have trading plan. I do hope to sustain and maintain my trading plan as I do earn 10% to 30% profit each month anyway. I do hope that my strategy is good enough to make me earn money in the long run. I know many do end up getting MC but I'm happy that some how even though I got multiple MC I still end up recover and now I can say I'm still earning 100 dollars a month some how.

every man should have a trading plan . because plan man can not success in life. so if a man want to success in forex it is most important for her to do a plan and take it easily for success and earn more

• 3 months later...

The essence of having a trading plan is to ensure that you anticipate what is to happen and look for ways to handle the scenarios that arise during trades. This is why we take the time to test out a trading strategy in demo account first before first taking it live and the same applies if you want to make changes to that plan again in the future.

It's wrong to trade in the forex market without a good plan our plan give us success rate for sure and as well we obtain good knowledge and profit when ever we trade in this market this do give way to more success than we even ever imagine going to the forex market without good trading skills is like going to the river without a pot.