Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Marketiva-Marketiva.com

rockstar

Hey guys What is Marketiva?

With more than 800,000 serviced users, 450,000 unique and live trading accounts, and more than 3.8 million live orders executed each month, Marketiva is one of the most popular over-the-counter market makers in the world.

May I open a test account

and try the system first?Because live and virtual trading desks co-exist within one Marketiva account, you may try our system with a regular account and later use the same account for live trading. In any case, you can open your Marketiva account for free!

How much money do I need

to start trading right now?With its flexible quantity specifications and $5 cash reward, Marketiva allows you to start trading with no money down. Due to strict lot specifications, many other over-the-counter market makers require at least $500 to start with.

www.marketiva.com

the problem with the 5 usd bonuse is when you want to withdraw it you will be charged 7 usd as one time comission.so it is really unfair couse the deposit is only 5 usd.company will be earning comission from each of your trade and still will also get 7 usd for the 5 usd bonuse.and if you want to withdraw you have to verify your account also :)never mind :)

the problem with the 5 usd bonuse is when you want to withdraw it you will be charged 7 usd as one time comission.so it is really unfair couse the deposit is only 5 usd.company will be earning comission from each of your trade and still will also get 7 usd for the 5 usd bonuse.and if you want to withdraw you have to verify your account also :)never mind :)

commission? Can you give me the link in marketiva that say they charge commission? Because I use marketiva for a year and half now and I don't notice that theirs a commission fee. In fact theirs no other charge in marketiva except the fix 7 dollars one time withdrawal fees. Unlike in other brokers that they are 1 to 5% every time you withdraw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Verifying account or not expect your charge to be 7usd per withdrawal prety high commision,I was trading marketiva some months ago but because of their charges I lather give up

If you are trading in marketiva as you say then how come you think that marketiva charge 7 dollars per withdrawals in here? Even if you don't trade in marketiva and only read this thread you will know that the 7 dollars is one time fees only and you get 5 dollars bonus when you join so actually the total fees that you pay is only 2 dollars and theirs no more extra fees what so ever. So stop posting false information.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are trading in marketiva as you say then how come you think that marketiva charge 7 dollars per withdrawals in here? Even if you don't trade in marketiva and only read this thread you will know that the 7 dollars is one time fees only and you get 5 dollars bonus when you join so actually the total fees that you pay is only 2 dollars and theirs no more extra fees what so ever. So stop posting false information.

Mate the information am posting here is not false maybe you are the one that misquote me what am saying is similar to what you push out here,so why cant they keep the 5$ bunos and charge you only 2$ try and do some Math ,the bunos of a thing has nothing to do with your charge thou its one time fee everyone knows abaut that ,I love marketiva their features and service are all great ...LOL

Mate the information am posting here is not false maybe you are the one that misquote me what am saying is similar to what you push out here,so why cant they keep the 5$ bunos and charge you only 2$ try and do some Math ,the bunos of a thing has nothing to do with your charge thou its one time fee everyone knows abaut that ,I love marketiva their features and service are all great ...LOL

I don't misquoted you. Read your post. I quoted it from beginning to end and I will highlight it for you.

Verifying account or not expect your charge to be 7usd per withdrawal prety high commision,I was trading marketiva some months ago but because of their charges I lather give up

You said expect your charge to be 7usd per withdrawal. again per withdrawal. that means every time you withdraw you pay 7 dollars. That' what you said and I don't misquote you.

• 2 weeks later...

THis site accept LR and WM as main processor for me I play in this site since many years ago and I have money from invest just free money 5 dollars and this time I make money 4500 dollars already without any deposit.Also It is not everyone can do but I can because I play in forex sometimes.

THis site accept LR and WM as main processor for me I play in this site since many years ago and I have money from invest just free money 5 dollars and this time I make money 4500 dollars already without any deposit.Also It is not everyone can do but I can because I play in forex sometimes.

Can you post proof of payments or proof that you really earn that much with your 5 dollars bonus only? Because its really far fitch to make that much profit with just having 5 dollars bonus in here. And if you do earn that much then why are you wasting your time posting in ptp forum?

I found two replies about a $5 of bonus or commission fee. Can you provide any news link or screen shot - because we need strong support to get proper news update. Plus in this section I followed that everybody should talk like a free chat forum - you need to respect the rule and focus on the exact matter. We expect some special rate of every currency - so we've to follow that which currency rate is upward today. After that we also expect too many broker by whom we can manage to get cheaper price of currency units; and later sale them to another currency using high rate. Finally expect better numbers of legit brokers.

• 2 weeks later...

I found two replies about a $5 of bonus or commission fee. Can you provide any news link or screen shot - because we need strong support to get proper news update. Plus in this section I followed that everybody should talk like a free chat forum - you need to respect the rule and focus on the exact matter. We expect some special rate of every currency - so we've to follow that which currency rate is upward today. After that we also expect too many broker by whom we can manage to get cheaper price of currency units; and later sale them to another currency using high rate. Finally expect better numbers of legit brokers.

You don't need news link or screenshot. Just visit the marketiva website and on the homepage you can already see or read about bonuses and the details about it. And if your not satisfied with what you read on upper right side theirs live support botton in which you can ask support live.