Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UWCFX - uwcfx.com

sirwilly

i am not expert with th that, even to attract many visitor is dificult for me, let alone if i should promote that..

maybe you try make about that friend..

it can be good for we are if we win the contest. we can put adsense in our blog and we can get money from prizes in the contest and we only need make blog and post some post

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get more than $15 if you active in this forum. you only need make 150 post to get $15 friend.

if you more active i think we ca get good amount from this form. i have been get $29 from 2 payment in this forum and yesterday i request my third payment

Yes, you are right, you are able to make more than $15 if you keep active on this forum, now this forum is very popular, and there are many active members on this forum. many new threads and new topics come up, so it is easy for us to make post on this forum.

Yes, you are right, you are able to make more than $15 if you keep active on this forum, now this forum is very popular, and there are many active members on this forum. many new threads and new topics come up, so it is easy for us to make post on this forum.

yeah, so easy to all member make new post in this forum. i will active in this forum and make some ost. i like making post in this forum and i always do it. i hoe all member do it and they didn't make spam post

I wonder how the members able to earn very well on the forum despite the topics are all about forex.and they get full amount in payment. I would like to be get full amount in payment also but im not really that confident in the quality of my post. I think i need to research a lot about forex so i can post well here.

I wonder how the members able to earn very well on the forum despite the topics are all about forex.and they get full amount in payment. I would like to be get full amount in payment also but im not really that confident in the quality of my post. I think i need to research a lot about forex so i can post well here.

why you didn't register and make post in this forum, you can check your payment, if you make good post you can get full rates fried, so simple and you didn't need confused about that

why you didn't register and make post in this forum, you can check your payment, if you make good post you can get full rates fried, so simple and you didn't need confused about that

maybe he lack on knowledge about forex because maybe if he post in there the admin will consider his post as spam just like mine that's why I am also avoiding some forum which i have less knowledge on their topics

There are many posters who are new in this forum and it's really great that they already come in terror of getting banned so they sit up and make proper posts in the forum. incidentally, that helps everyone because then you can make good replies as well.

There are many posters who are new in this forum and it's really great that they already come in terror of getting banned so they sit up and make proper posts in the forum. incidentally, that helps everyone because then you can make good replies as well.

yeah many new poster and isee many member make leght post and only few member that still make short post. i hope member can make good money in this forum and we together can get good income from this forum. i glad if many memebr active and get good income from this forum

capturebru.png

i have been paid and i get again my payment, this is 4th payment

You Have Been Got Paid

Payment Mode Account

Date 10/26/2010 02:04

Batch 47633641

From U2773469 (UWCFX Forum Payou...)

To U0051982 (U0051982)

Amount $17.00

Memo Payment from UWCFX.Com Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Payment + Promoter Bonus

Anyway their 10 cent rate promo is going well ,I think they could have processed all the payments bit fastly and now there are some users who just post in the forexnewbies section and strict actions are being taken against each of them .

why with post in forex newbie sections?

i like post in this sections, i promoter in this forum and i thin not any rules that need we make post in many sections..

i didn't see any rules that like you say, you can show it to me?

As far as I know, the rate of this forum is highest up to now, In my opinion, you can earn much from this forum if you have good command of forex knowledge, because the main topic on this forum is about forex, so it is necessory for you to learn forex if you want to earn money here.

but paying only for forex forum

nd i don't know any thing about that

then do not push your self to post in that forum because the admin may consider your post a spam because as you said you do not have any idea regarding forex, try some other PTP that you can relate on

then do not push your self to post in that forum because the admin may consider your post a spam because as you said you do not have any idea regarding forex, try some other PTP that you can relate on

if want get payment and didn't get infraction, we only need make length post and based on pur experience, if we do that we can get good rates and never do copy paste in this forum. i only make post and i always get good payment from this forum

@ moneyspinner:

Well, you let it slip!

Why, you have a chance to learn Forex trading. It's not nearly the difficult thing you might think and there are many online resources where you can learn to trade all for free. babypips.com is certainly a good one.