Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gangster and forex world

So then the only way for sure by make more rules that gives higher restriction the traders to trade, but i think it will make people think twice before trading. Low barrier is better to make people trade into forex or other financial instruments, the side effect of course will help lowering it greatly.

But it would be bad just look at US which impose strict rules to its poeple with lowering the leverage to 1:50 at maximum. Or Japan where there are high taxes there and also strict rules of your funds and lower leverage before you can start to trade, but the effectiveness of this way is questionable. Being strict to rules because our concern of gangster issue in forex is fine but not to be overstrict like that.

But that will make sure those scammers and also gangster to think twice do money laundering in forex. People also become more educated about this issue which i think is a good idea, i know strict rules will make us harder to do trading but as long as that will give us more security that put a greater benefit i think that is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be so much strict, you can be strict but don't be over like that. I think minimum leverage should be at 1:100 and also there is adress verification if must be sure or especially with big money it must be more strict if possible must be verified through phone with some questions later.

Why not? I mean to fight against those gangster or mafia isn't it? Also it will lowering the financialization that could rob a lot of money from the others and turn it into "white" money or something like that. If there is a outlaw organization in your country that start to making money through this way it should be stopped at all costs.

But not too much strict, i mean you can trade well too without need to give much of your data and who knows what they will do with your data?. For me funding verification which like ask people to get from where their funding source is  a good idea to prevent this so called gangster or mafia to enter or at least to discourage them.

The thing is just for you to focus on your trade and the chances for you to make money and not about gangsters. There is no one that can intimidate you if you don't want them to intimidate you and because Forex is a type of business that you can do on your own while sitting at home, then there is nothing to worry about in that case. Those who make money from it are the ones who are focused.

Forex does not have much correlation for sure with gangster or mafia, maybe you don't come from the country where its organized criminal like mafia or yakuza has more intelligent and prefer to do "clean" business, for most of normal traders they won't be affected.

• 1 month later...

Most traders won't be affected by this cases but i think government is the one who will feel lose because they do money laundering through legal way and this is hard to detect once they trade it for around 1-2 months without any follow up. This new way for sure will help them to clean their own money.

@sidejob, I actually agree with you. Gangsterism is just something that deals with those who don't know what to do with their time except that they feel like being thugs or molesting others. Those who think that they will be attacked by gangsters are because gangsters exist in their neighborhood and they just have to deal with it so it doesn't affect their way of life.

• 1 month later...

I said normal traders won't be affected by this so called gangster. Gangster for sure will be able to clean their money but they must trade also, they must speculate in the market so their money become clean which means they equally speculate like us.

Sooner or later it may since this gangster actually get their money through bad way i mean like taking those money from citizen first and then doing money laundry and also usually this kind of black organization usually don't pay their own taxes even they paid it would be in smaller number.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe that is true, but as far as i know not all of them doing something like that. Well some shark loan is a bad idea, but money laundring is a big cases and usually gangster or mafia trying to hide from govt tax, it is the same like big corp but still corp trying to do it in legal way while gangster or mafia do it through non-legal or black way.

So in the end it is still harmful for trader isn't it? Gangster or those mafias for sure will populated the market well and still playing fair but their income source is the problem which maybe from loan or from other "black" way just like what you said before. It should adressed carefully from government and doesn't make their citizen suffer too.

Well it is all about the source dude, you rob from someone and then try to make it clean through forex well this is clearly money laundering and this is what we are talking about, also money laundering usually will make government lose their revenue from taxes for example.

Source will various for mafias or gangsters. I know mostly come from drug trafficking or becoming shark loan but not all gangsters or mafias do that, some open a business like gambling( well gambling isn't legal in some countries, but in other countries it's legal). The next problem is what you said, turing that bad source and wash it become a clean money.

Source will various for mafias or gangsters. I know mostly come from drug trafficking or becoming shark loan but not all gangsters or mafias do that, some open a business like gambling( well gambling isn't legal in some countries, but in other countries it's legal). The next problem is what you said, turing that bad source and wash it become a clean money.

The one that i'm opposed so far actually their "black" source or the way they robbed people or do something which is illegal in their country. I know gangsters especially to those big one are smarter and use more clean way to do money laundering with forex as example.

That illegal source should be ban and that is the task of government, they need to know which gangster or mafia that do that or they(government) can tackle those bad guys so there are less or no illegal source of income which could be a big potential for money laundering that makes government in loss.

• 3 weeks later...

Easy to say @myregister, that illegal source is well hidden from the eye of public or even government, one thing that i see as good thing here that these gangster actually want to earn money from "white" way compared to "bad" way that is why they are trying to clean it in forex.

Of course it is easy the implementation is hard but as government which has big resources they should be track at least half of that illegal money and return it to government, there are many governments that trying to combat this gangster or mafia trade in forex issue one of them is Japan.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gangster and Mafia is exist in forex right now but usind different persona and this is not a hard thing for them. They do all of this thing because it is easier with foreign exchange to do money laundering than other kind of business, including extortion which actually before become their main business.

Actually I don't klnow abut this matter, gangster and forex, maybe some people usng forex to money laundrying but I don't know for sure, and as long as still get earning from forex business and can withdraw money from broker, I dont care about gangster, but if there are impact for many trader might this will become serious problem

Based on thread starter, Yakuza is doing that but to think about it that's actually make a sense, so to make their black money from extortion for example or drugs, would become "white" money so it is like they are doing business but that is all from something illegal. The impact for local traders maybe quite big but for internationally, i think it isn't so big, that's why this is one of the best way to wash your money.

Well that is a good explanation and i also agree with it. There are higher possibility of them doing that. With that we could conclude that gangster or mafia is related to forex, they usually trader as hedge fund manager. But the relation is all about business, they deposit some money and then start to trade turn their black money into "white money"