Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bigukinvest - Bigukinvest.net

i am not admin

Link : http://www.bigukinvest.net

Dear Investors. Are you tired for losing money in Forex Industry? If YES, we might be the answer you've been looking for. We are group of investors with more than 5 years experience in FOREX industry.

Our goal is to open the Foreign Exchange Market (Forex) to investor who is willing to participate in the fast growing currency market. The company conducts trading in Forex Market with its unique fundamental and technical analysis. The Forex Market is the largest financial market in the world, but it's also the most complex one. The main focus is capital growth through capital preservation. Besides fundamental and technical analysis, we identify over bought and over sold market conditions with our non-discretionary trading model. So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN US!!

and GET YOUR CASH EVERY HOUR

Plans:

3% daily for 180 days

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Ref : 10%

Link : http://www.bigukinvest.net

I find that the investment plans are good and sustainable but i don't think this site can ever turn out to be legit because Admin has installed Expired SSL and trying to be dishonest from the beginning.By doing this he ll lose potential investors.

I have just checked out the issue date and expiry date of the SSL security certificate installed in the program, and it is absolutely valid, it is valid until 2013, I don't understand why you claim that the SSL used in here is expired, the program has good features like FB and profitable plans too.

We can see that the plans is very sustainable in the future. 3% daily for 180 days is very good for a long term investment program because we can earn money here for a long time :)

I saw at the homepage, this site has a facebook page that have a lot likes from facebook's users. I think this feature is very good so we can get more information about this program from the facebook page of this program.

Edited by BlackJack

The SSL is not expired it's working fine! the plan rates are reasonable and sustainable! and it has a good design i like the design of this HYIP! It's simple but looks professional! anyway, they have also their own Forum.. well, it seems this site would be online for quite good time.

It's not accessible from my end, any more, the site was okay with SSL security in the beginning of the program, but currently, even I started to get problems with the accessing of the site, there is untrusted connection warning, but I wonder few people still can be able to open it without any issues.

• 2 months later...

Latest news update from the program, today, that is on 21st March regarding the introduction of payment proof page !

Payment Proof Section will Soon Enabled

Many members were asking about Payment Proof Section where they can see the details of payments we daily process.

We have will include the scheduled payments which will be processed in next 24 hours. So, you can check the next to be paid list also.

Thanks for making BigUKInvest, Inc. a trusted and best investment and marketing platform in the world.

Regards

BigUKInvest, Inc. Mar-21-2012 10:26:43 AM

BigUKinvest is getting advertised a lot in PTC Sites but no one knows that this site is scam and that's the reason this site did not dare to add any monitor.Now they started giving news, Great ! but i won't believe even if they show payment proofs.It will be fake.

BigUKinvest is getting advertised a lot in PTC Sites but no one knows that this site is scam and that's the reason this site did not dare to add any monitor.Now they started giving news, Great ! but i won't believe even if they show payment proofs.It will be fake.

actually I do not know if this site is already scam or not because I'm not interested in this hyip site , it seems very poor at all there are no any good features makes me invest , If you are right that this site is scam , we should not deposit any cent here .

SSL is indeed valid, albeit being off by default, and given the sustainability of their plans, I don't see this one as immediate scam. Sure their short term plans have quite high ROI, but I guess not that many will invest into them in the first place, due to the high minimum investment. 70 days of running means that they're nearing the half of their lowest 3% daily plan's 180 days term, and so far seem to be paying.

SSL is indeed valid, albeit being off by default, and given the sustainability of their plans, I don't see this one as immediate scam. Sure their short term plans have quite high ROI, but I guess not that many will invest into them in the first place, due to the high minimum investment. 70 days of running means that they're nearing the half of their lowest 3% daily plan's 180 days term, and so far seem to be paying.

if you see that this hyip site is not scam , please invest and tell us what is the result . but in my opinion if you will invest in this hyip site which seems very old and poor , you will loss your money .

LOL. The thread starter did not put the investment plans. I see it is not good for small investors as they made to have 10 dollars minimum which is really a long time for about 180 days. I doubt it will able to have one cycle here. Seems they created a payment proofs page but then as several days passed they still have it as coming soon.

I cannot find the rating page but there is one where members have shared their testimonials and most are positive. I see that the site owner or admin has also updated their news section yesterday. I will search for some payment proofs before investing.

One of the active hyip programs where news section gets update almost daily, here is the latest news for today that is on 22nd March !

Share your experience with your friends and family

Getting paid at BigUKInvest, Inc.

Why not introduce our services to your friends and family?

Ask them to join and invest and earn up to 10 levels deep commissions.

If you start promoting today, soon you will be able to make money more better than expected.

Use social media, e-mail marketing and advertising in paid to click industry or buy our referral pack and email marketing products.

Your bright future is ensured and we guarantee zero loss with us.

Regards

BigUKInvest, Inc. Mar-22-2012 09:07:54 AM

As per the latest news update from the program on 26th March there is an attractive $100 prize money offer in an investment contest !

World Purple Day Celebration $100 Instant Prize

Purple Day is an international grassroots effort dedicated to increasing awareness about epilepsy worldwide. On 26 March people from around the globe are asked to wear purple and spread the word about epilepsy.

In memory of this great day we have given the chance to all our members to win instant $100 by investing a little amount of $10 in a plan. A member who will make a deposit at same time in London - 12:00:00 - Monday, March 26, 2012 will be winner of prize.

So everyone here has a chance to win instant $100 by investing on the same time with no difference.

So, let we check how much clever and sharp you are?

Don't miss this chance because you have more than 7 hours to win the game.

Regards

BigUKInvest, Inc. Mar-26-2012 04:53:05 AM

The design quality of the site is so complex that people can make confuse of seeing this configuration I hope that admin should try to bring some simple and attractive design. We can see the Facebook fan club, so can get connected with all active members of the program. 3% daily for 180 days plan is profitable but w have to absorb mid level risk because of their long term maturity period.

Some interesting news from the program today that is on 1st April to receive 100% deposit bonus instantly !

Biggest Promotion - 100% Deposit Bonus

Invest $10 or more in next 20 hours and receive 100% Deposit Instantly.

Offer is limited and will be ended on 11:59:59 PM April 1, 2012.

Don't miss this chance to earn 100% Deposit Bonus today.

Regards

BigUKInvest, Inc. Apr-1-2012 05:09:28 AM

I do not understand why latest news are being posted on site by admin when there is no proof that this site is paying.No listing over monitors and no payment proofs on the forum.This thread should be closed otherwise it will misguide investors.

The site is running online successfully since more than 80 days and i can say that only some PTC sites will be online such days i mean to say this site may be a legit one but i have seen the payment proof session it is still not enable hope it will be enable soon and also i cant see the monitors page yet . so can any one tell me wer can i monitor this program .

@chintu: can you give me some proof about that? i see the latest proof that posted by investors at 31th march, until now i don't see any payment proof, you can check it here: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Bigukinvest-Bigukinvest-t396270.html&st=30 next in this hyip monitors this program also monitored but the status now is have problem, http://hyip4you.biz/details-341.html

Latest news update from the program on 1st April 2012, about the results of the two big referral contests and winners have been announced !

Congratulations to Winners

Results of 2nd Biggest Investment Contest $8000 and 2nd Biggest Referral Contest $1700 have been announced. Prizes will be paid in next 24 hours to their e-currency accounts.

WINNERS OF 2ND BIGGEST INVESTMENT CONTEST $8000:

1st- infobrowser - $5000

2nd- affordlmao - $2000

3rd- quinnjames - $1000

WINNERS OF 2ND BIGGEST REFERRAL CONTEST $1700:

1st- worldearn - $1000

2nd- lovesothee - $500

3rd- ridingweb - $200

For those who participated but failed to do a better job, so, no need to worry about. You can be a winner in next contest.

Only struggle and honesty is the best way of success. You can't make your dreams come true while sleeping on bed. Wake up and try to do what you need. You will definitely find a better way soon.

Regards

BigUKInvest, Inc. Apr-1-2012 04:40:54 PM