Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnchat - earnchat.com

guysfunny

• 2 weeks later...

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 82719740MD6661025)

Sent by:

SK RAJPUT (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Buyer email:

paidfortyping@gmail.com

Payment sent to:

chardyme@hotmail.com

Amount received:

$4.00 USD

Fee amount:

-$0.02 USD

Net amount:

$3.98 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Mar 1, 2012

Time:

13:55:58 PST

Completed

Subject:

Congratulations

Note:

You have got payment 2nd time, let you friends also know. Thanks

Payment type:

Instant

That is good news for you mate! I wonder what are the advantages of being a moderator of a ptp forum. Will you receive monthly payments for being a mod? By the way, i see that this forum is starting to clear payments once again. This is very good so that posting activities in here will be back again.

Well I believe that was not really too much, it was just like posting 3 liners of posts in a forum, well the admin is quite excited with new stuffs to offer from this forum so I hope that you guys will join us here.

I'm still thinking and reconsidering about it. As I'm in the stage if I can manage several forums and which I should focus more. So it is depends if the activity in this forum will be good enough to reach easily our payout. If it is then i will hurry to be active here.

Well I hope that you can consider this forum to post into, I believe with admin that he can do better for this forum, anyways I am looking forward to see more posters posting here.

So there were other members posting here too in discussion already. Then that will be enough for us to have some activity if ever I will start to be a member. This week is really my checking for new forums that I can add to my list.

I knew about this site the same day i came across EP.I did worked on EP and abandoned this one.I wasn't impressed with the rate and the admin was no where to be found online.It is good that,the admin had included a chatting feature on the site as at now but he needs to be there always to attract people and show the site is still lively.

Well yeah there posters who post here regularly and not just me, anyways admin is renovating the forum and will be implementing changes in the next few days :D

What changes it will be seems you are really updated. Go on for promoting this forum who knows I will also try to be in here. As far as I remember they pay via paypa too right so I might try to use that advantage if ever I have time.

Well its like the admin is doing some renovation work in this forum and in few days to come I hope everything will be fine in here because all I can see as at today is just some few post made by members ,its like things has started to correct itself in here.

Well, there are some members experiencing some problem in registering. So, you should inform the Admin about that because instead of getting a new members that will limit members or perhaps the Admin is doing some updates in here. Hopefully, because this Forum could be a good additional.