Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

konstant - konstant.biz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not say all but two monitors already have paying status, Design is not very good but different look.

And i feel with this roi the site can maintain paying status for short to medium term.

Daily roi being only 4.8% per day - it will take 21 days to reach bep, but program talks about paying for 100 days which will yield to very good return of around 500%.

• 2 weeks later...

This is different type of program and looks distinct and unique in the rush of so many programs.

It has forum, it give .2% each hour i.e. 4.8% profit earning each day for 100 days quite attractive.

5$ minimum is affordable. And has paying status on monitors.

I would consider investing in this program.

you can reach bep here in a 21 days here. as the daily ROI is 4.8%. and the rest of the 100 days is pure profit. it seems to be too good to be true that after 22 days. you can earn 4.8% daily. so i have doubt over this one. it does not seem to have monitor for now. the forum script looks so simple actually. anyways, though the minimum investment is quite low of $5 and the potential of earning is high. i think i better observe how would this one would go. if it proves to be good and after a month if it is paying well then i may consider investing here.

Just got in here with 50$

Hope that would boost members confidence

Transfer Succeed

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Wallet

Date 11/17/2010 17:57

Batch 49435145

From U0870838 (Napster)

To U0433111 (KONSTANT)

Amount $50.00

Memo My Investment in www.Konstant.biz

I missed this one when it came up:(

Checked the site up and yes its really different. When i have a little money again in my account im in.

This is gonna be fun and i believe it will get more attention when more people starts posting payment proofs:)

Hope i wont be late though, its always good be among´the first.

Yes admin it will boost at least my confidence infact it just did

Actually, that's what I'm, waiting for. Now, I really won't have a hard time making a decision to invest here. Since mayur after his analyses decided to join in here. However, I hope I can make a $5 investment from AP because there appears to be a restriction to $10 min for AP users among internet HYIPs.

Well, that is an important point to consider. Their visibility will certainly depend on their advertisements and if they have nice plans that are likely to reach term and an honest Admin, then naturally investors will give the program a good review which will be sure to attract other investors.

I look forward to investors that go in here at the 1st day to reach BEP atleast before 22nd day. Because this hyip has a very cheap script, so it's quite obvious that they won't pay till 100 days of the end term. Beside, it's an hourly hyip, which pays 4.8% after 24 hours of the day, which is very high. Though the minimum invest is low, but any is a big buck to loose. So, i will skip this one. Am looking forward to see the Admin, to make new design changes in the look of the site, then it can be well attractive.

The program is an advertiser at DMT and at Hyrex and indeed the ROI is profitably high and we can break even in 3 weeks unlike for most programs where it takes some 4-5 weeks to reach BEP. I will add the program to my list.

if it advertisers more in other forums then i may feel more confident to invest on this one knowing that they can afford to invest in every forums that i am in. or almost all forums i am in. but someone i feel like investing on this one. i will just have to research more if there are many payment proofs already before i get in finally on this one.

The plans sounds good with good ROI. An investor can easily break-even in just 21 days and he will be enjoying profit for the next 79 days . Further the monitors indicate that the hyip has been paying for 20 days which means almost all investors who invested when the hyip was launched have break-even

Initially when i saw the thread about this program i did not join it being hourly hyip,

it was after i saw banner on our forum dmt that i joined the program as i understood admin is keen to promote the program agressively and plans big

My view was right - program has been performing quite nicely and all payments are just instant.

Yea, seeing the ad banners over many forums did make that thought cross my mind as well. I was keen to offer some promotion for the program seeing it's the sort of program that offers short term profits, but I couldn't find my referral link! I'm not sure there's a referral system in here.

According to GoldPoll.com, the site is paying. I only saw 2 votes however so I was skeptical if I should join or not since the interest rate is so high which just seems too good to be true. But since many of you says its paying, I think I'll invest when I get $5 from OilStructure.