Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

konstant - konstant.biz

According to every monitor where they are listed, Konstant is paying. If you are waiting to get money from OS, then I can only wish you a happy waiting. I have many pending withdrawals already.

However, Konstant is nice to make some nice profits from before they become very popular.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to every monitor where they are listed, Konstant is paying. If you are waiting to get money from OS, then I can only wish you a happy waiting. I have many pending withdrawals already.

However, Konstant is nice to make some nice profits from before they become very popular.

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/0.7.61

OilStructure is gone. My money was wasted. I should have withdrawn even the profit. Although I may be unable to since when I deposited, many have already been saying that there were pending withdrawal. I feel so stressed.

Just 9 hours more and i shall be with 50% return of my principal in this program.

Looking at the response this program is getting and due to os closure - may be investor to os diverted to this program it looks the program is going to stay quite long time.

I would not be surpised even if it is able to complete the cycle of 100 days.

it's good to see that this program with such a huge ROI 4.8% a day has been paying around a month and still investors are joining this program every day,

seems this hourly plan site will be still good for few more days to come,

I think at this stage of the program, it's not a good idea to invest in huge amounts but small amounts can be safe to invest here after, just my opinion.

I feel the first pangs of regret for not having an investment here. I practically had no way of knowing that this program will last this long. This is really a plus for the program and their reputation is growing.

Well, sirwilly, reputation/fame can be a bad thing for an HYIP site, right? Well, you never had a way of knowing that the site will pay. But we also don't have a way of knowing what will happen to the site tomorrow. The site could disappear. Well, who knows?

Well, let's just say that I'm insecure because my money hasn't reached 5$ yet. LOL

@yogesh congratulation you are lucky that you got most of your investment back in this program

Looking the response program is getting and the way admin is advertising this program it seems that program is going to stay further,

I did invested in this program and now looks i am a bit late to join this program. What you guy say? would it be wise to invest now?

Im in since last night:)

12/14/2010 00:04 51254589 U0433111 (KONSTANT) - $10.00 $0.00

so im hoping this will be a good one for a month at least. I just did my first withdrawal and it came instantly in my account. So far so good. I think it will attract many people to come.

Just that now its a hard time, many is afraid of trying out the hyip cos of christmas feelings.....

Well i took my chance lets hope for the best.

And congrats yogesh, that was perfect for me to hear now and good to be in profit. Its rear being in profit before the hyip close down:)

At first time I look at this site,I thought this was a scam site but it was not.It still run well now ;)

Me too. I think it's just a common scam hourly program. But I was obviously wrong ! It's a nice site to earn money since it's a reliable program. I didn't realize at first, but after I saw people are satisfied and success making money here, I decided to join in and here I am ! :D

with daily payout and automatic I'm sure many investor will invest their money here..but you have to invest a little bit more if you use LR otherwise your will not receive many profits because of LR fee..

That's what I thought at first time. If the payment made every hour, of course if you join with only $5 you will lose it at all. Since you'll earn only $0.01 and the fee is $0.01 . But I was WRONG ! LOL :D Automatic payment means that your payment will be paid instantly whenever you ask for it from your account, not every hour just like we thought before. :)

I am curious about a button on my konstant account that called "withdraw all", so does it mean we can withdraw all the fund include the principal too? If so, it would be very nice ! I dont dare to try, since as I experience, in konstant there's no confirmation messege before the transaction is done automatically.

Today i can not cashout more :( It always come the same message. THE LIBERTYRESERVE SYSTEM WAS UNABLE TO PERFORM YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME.

So maybe threr is a problem with LR. Ive been trying to cashout for some time now. But so far no sucess.

I hope its only temporarly.

I am curious about a button on my konstant account that called "withdraw all", so does it mean we can withdraw all the fund include the principal too? If so, it would be very nice ! I dont dare to try, since as I experience, in konstant there's no confirmation messege before the transaction is done automatically.

I think withdraw all means - you can withdraw total profit earned on all your deposit as earning of each deposit appear distinctly - so we are not allowed to withdraw principle but just the profits earned.

Well i am worried today as i am not able to withdraw from this program despite trying several times

each time i get the message "THE LIBERTYRESERVE SYSTEM WAS UNABLE TO PERFORM YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME."

Just wish this be a temporary problem and everything turn fine soon....