Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?

Of couse USD, this the most important currency over the world right now and maybe in 5 years later. Also the most traded currency in the world, i think by keep my money as USD will give me benefit also withdraw my money with USD giving higher exchanging rate when converted to my country currency.

Of couse USD, this the most important currency over the world right now and maybe in 5 years later. Also the most traded currency in the world, i think by keep my money as USD will give me benefit also withdraw my money with USD giving higher exchanging rate when converted to my country currency.

Its not which is important. You are not trading yet. Its about what funds you have in your forex broker site. So if you are living in Europe what the point of having US dollars right? Its better that you have euro instead of US dollars. Some countries currencies are not that stable that's why they prefer to use US dollars. But in other countries that their currency is majors they use their own currency also.

• 1 month later...

Well, i am not from EUROPE, and i said about my own not the other i am not living in those advanced countries, yet only living in developing countries in South East Asia, in fact USD is one of the most valuable currency in the world up to now, i am saving my money in the broker using that currency not the others, isn't that important?

• 6 months later...

USD for sure i also gives 3 other currency that i want to hold EUR, GBP, and CHF. But not in near time, because i think that USD still hold as the most important global currency over the others, maybe in 5 years later i will add EUR because of its big market and usability.

I can choose EUR or GBP but i see that USD still the best currency for holding my money in forex broker account. I also trade basically with currency that against USD so this is why i still keep it and trade with it. EUR still great just like you said since that is the second strongest currency.

• 4 months later...

I am holding USD but in few years later i have plan for EUR, GBP or even CNY but that is all depend on the situation(CNY). But i think just with USD you are pretty safe, in fact most of broker account use USD as the default currency especially if you come from developing countries or a country which its currency usually weaker compared to USD.

Same here @sidejob. USD is the most feasible currency that i hold in my broker converting it to the other currency seems not a good idea to me now. Its rate getting stronger and also one of the most usable currency from my point of view. At the moment CNY is too shady to hold. So far only major pairs that i prefer so it means no CNY or other exotic for a while.

In around 20 years maybe CNY become one of the major currency that you all can use, with around more than 1 billion people use it then it has some places for sure, but USD still strong enough to be a global currency so hold it in even 10 years later still feasible, it wil bring more profit to hold USD which also considered as safe haven currency by many economist.

• 1 month later...

I am using USD, as they are the most used currency and it’s easier to get in grip with that. I believe it does not matter which currency we are using, but all that matter is whether we have education or not, as that’s the only thing that will help us get success, I am working with OctaFX broker, it is a really terrific company to work with having awesome benefits especially with low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is a lot more benefits that’s connected to this lovely company, it all makes me into winner and allows me to get fair bit of success which is why I love trading and always end up in positive zone more often than now.

It is a common sense that USD will be the default since USD is the only global currency that dominate the world. The rise of other currency such as Yuan or other rising country's currency won't affect USD in foreseeable future, thus make it dominant in broker not to mention it still the majority in World Bank basket which make it more confident to use in many brokers.