Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FxMogulsLtd. - fxmoguls.com

Interesting contest announced in this program, check out the news letter update as on 15th January regarding the testimonial contest for upgraded investors on few forums !

FX MOGULS NEWSLETTER FOR 01-15-2012

Dear FX Moguls Clients,

As FX Moguls dives into our second month I�d like to take this opportunity to give you a few updates on where we will be going from here. So please read the entire email in its entirety as it also includes a fun little contest at the end.

As many of you have noticed we have made the minimum deposit 1$ now. This was our plan all along and since we have added Alertpay as a deposit option this was the natural time for us to implement this feature. At our inception we wanted to make sure that everyone could afford to be a member of FX Moguls and could test our services, we are at the point now where we have established ourselves quite well and we felt that it was the right time for this move.

I�d also like to remind all members that we are still offering our deposit bonus of up to 11% for new deposits into the FXmoguls.com system. This is a bonus that is offered to us by our broker and we are going to continue to offer it to our members for as long as we have it available to us. You can get more information on the bonus structure and its features by visiting - https://www.fxmoguls.com/bonus.php

I�d also like to remind all members that FXmoguls.com does have its own forum. I�ll have to admit that the activity on our site forum has been slow. But we hope that it will pick up in the coming months. Please remember that when registering we do ask that you use the same username as you use for your members account.

***CONTEST***

As of this writing FX Moguls has 829 members, 511 of which are upgraded members who have made a deposit into our system. This is a great accomplishment and upon this thought we wish to launch a small testimonial contest.

We will choose 3 members weekly who have posted a testimonial about FXmoguls.com in one of our threads on either MMG, TalkGold or DTM and we will award each of the chosen members with a bonus $10 upgrade into the 2.4% daily plan.

When posting in one of our forums, please be sure to mention your username in your post so we know who to award the prize to. We will try this contest out for this week and if it goes well then we will extend it for another week.

Here is a list of the forum threads which are eligible for this contest:

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/FxMog...c-t393289.html

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index....owtopic=138700

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345622

This contest is only open to upgraded members who are not monitors.

As we always do we wish to thank you for your continued participation and support of FX Moguls LTD and we look greatly forward to what the coming months have in store for us and our members.

Sincerely

FX Moguls LTD Staff

I think that the minimum now is 1 dollar. And i got 2 payments already for the first week i have invest here. Though i know that they have been running for a month already so i will not be sure of getting to bep but still hoping that it will lasts for more months.

Testimonials winners have been announced, congrats to the three members that have won $10 each upgraded to their accounts, here is the update today on 24th January !

Fx Moguls Testimonials winners!

today we have chosen the winners of our testimonials contest. Each of these members will receive a free 10$ upgrade added to their account.

The forum usernames which are the winners are

Mordk

Treebartt

Allanz

If these members would please send an email to promotions [@] fxmoguls.com we will get your bonuses added right away. Please specify your FXmoguls username as well as the processor that you would like the deposit added to.

We will continue this promotion for one more week. This particular week was an easy choice because very few members participated. But since we have had much more growth in the last week than in the weeks prior we will extend it for another week to see if activity picks up.

Here are the qualifying threads for you to participate in:

On another note we are well over the 1000 member mark at this point. Support and payments continue to be very quick and we hope that the members will share FX moguls LTD others. As a reminder we pay a 6% referral commission for all deposits made by your downline.

As always we thank you for being a member of FX Moguls and please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.

its beter to invest now on this program at least with the minimum deposit its not too late to give them atry, the program has been been for two weeks plus now and with the help from forum on their site you can fin all the necesary help need I visited the site thou i havnt invest yet goodluck

Im glad to see that fxmoguls have that testimonial winners. And glad that still seems stable and i received payments and hopefully to reach in my bep and then sooner will be all on profits. I still request here within 2 days or 3 days. :D

my dear its beter to cashout your earning on daily basis waiting for two to three days is still a risky decision as no one knows what will hapan next minut with any hyip..

Testimonial contest and deposit bonus offer are still active, here is the news letter update from the program on 30th January !

Fx Moguls Newsletter 01-30-2012

It’s time for the weekly FX Moguls update to share with you everything that is happening behind the scenes with fxmoguls.com and FX Moguls LTD.

Let me start by thanking all members old and new for the phenomenal support we have received. As of today we have over 1200 members and that number is rapidly growing daily. We are quickly becoming a very popular program and with good reason.

We will soon be celebrating our 60 days online and we are going very strong with payments and support continuing as always.

We have added an investment calculator to the FX Moguls website. This was a request from a few members and we thought it was a good idea. So we had it programmed so that you could use it to calculate your investment with us and to also see the power of using the compounding options. We will also be adding this calculator to your member’s area but for the time being it can be found by visiting - http://fxmoguls.com/plans.php

For those of you that follow the MNO blog you will notice that we are his # 7 program at this time. We consider this a great achievement as we are competing against some very well made and well run programs. This is an honor for us and we will surely live up to its expectations.

The deposit bonus for deposits over $50 is still on going. We have however started to look into the possibility of an end date to this promotion so please keep an eye for more information regarding that. From the beginning we always stated that this was limited time and we have decided that it’s is rapidly approaching the point where this promotion can come to an end.

We will choose the winners of our testimonials contest for this week in the coming days.

If you would care to participate you may leave your testimonial for FX Moguls in one of the following threads and you have the chance to win a free $10 upgrade to the processor of your choice.

Here are the qualifying threads for you to participate in:

Please remember also that we pay a 6% referral commission for all members signed up under your unique referral link so please take advantage of that as it is here to benefit you.

Thank you again for being a member of FX Moguls and we wish you much prosperity in the coming week.

FX Moguls Staff

• 2 weeks later...

my dear its beter to cashout your earning on daily basis waiting for two to three days is still a risky decision as no one knows what will hapan next minut with any hyip..

Well cashing out on daily will mean of more fees so it will not worthy. Though then i know it is better on luck as i still going to withdraw on that interval to not get lose in the fees of LR for every transaction.

That's true. But if you can afford to invest more and can receive 1 dollar or more earnings every day then you can cashout every day. So just make sure that you request payments at least when you have 1 dollar to save fees. That's why I always say that invest big and cashout big. This is the reason.

Well the only reason why i usually invest is to gain experience as we know that we will also loss and for this experience we will know the feeling and guts when to invest in hyip and also how to feel that they are going to scam or problematic. Well i just request and receive payment here today. I just dont mind about the fees here as i already got some advantage when im posting proofs atleast got 1 cent from posting it. :D

Latest news letter update from the program, Fx Moguls as on 10th Feb 2012 regarding the new winners of the testimonials contest !

Fx Moguls Newsletter

Dear archu7 ,

As always we wish to extend a very big welcome to all our new members. We have reached over 2,200 total members and we're growing every day. This is an incredible milestone and I look forward to the day where I announce that we have crossed the 10,20 and 30,000 member marks.

We have a few updates for you this week, so be sure to read through this entire email.

As stated in the last newsletter we have increased our minimum deposit amount to $10 today. With us growing very steadily now we feel that its important that we raise this to ensure that our staff isn't overwhelmed with the hundreds of payments being made each day. We feel this isn't a huge jump and is still very reasonable for most investors.

Next I would like to announce our new winners of the testimonial contest.

Winners are:

- Gothic_fan

- asdast

- allqueststar

You will all receive a 10$ deposit upgrade added to your account. Congratulations!

Please send us an email at support@fxmoguls.com to claim your reward.This concludes our testimonial contest but we are always open for suggestions. If you think you have a good idea for a new contest then please submit it to support@fxmoguls.com and if we use it then we will add a free $10 upgrade to your account as well.

I would also like to remind all members of our instant deposit bonus of up to 11%. We have officially decided on an end date to this promotions which will be February 20th, 2012. This means that you have less than 10 full days to take advantage of this so don't delay. Please see more about this here: http://fxmoguls.com/bonus.php

As always, feel free to contact us at any time with any questions, concerns or comments and will will answer you promptly.

Sincerly,

FX Moguls LTD Staff

Introduction of new short term plans in the program, Investor, Tycoon, Mogul, check out the latest update on the same !

FX Moguls Updates for 2-14-2012

Let me start by wishing you all a very happy valentine’s day. We here at FX Moguls hope that you have a glorious day and enjoy yourself.

You may recall that we asked members a few weeks back what they would like to see added to FX Moguls to enhance our program. An overwhelming number of you had asked for shorter term plans. At first were against this idea due to the fact that it gives us less time to generate returns on the funds invested.

After some consideration we have found a way to offer you shorter term plans without compromising the stability of our program. So it is my pleasure to introduce to you the Investor, Tycoon and Mogul short term plans. They will be as follows.

***Please note that all of the below plans run for 60 business days. Principal will be returned at the end of the term and compounding is NOT allowed for these plans only (it is still allowed for the 150 business day plans).***

Investor Short term – 2.2% daily for 60 business days with principal returned upon completion.

Tycoon Short Term – 2.8% daily for 60 business days with principal returned upon completion.

Mogul Short Term – 3.5% daily for 60 business days with principal returned upon completion.

The deposit thresholds for these plans are the same as for the other plans so there is no change there.

As I’m sure the question will arise, we are unable to switch current active deposits to these new plans and we apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.

You will notice that the daily percentage amounts for the short term plans are slightly lower than the longer term plans. This combined with not allowing compounding is what allowed us to offer these plans to you. We understand that the lower percentages will not be appealing to everyone but it should be enough to satisfy those who prefer to receive their principal back quicker. For others the longer term plans are still there for you as always.

I hope that you will enjoy this new addition to FX Moguls and we greatly look forward to the future of our programs.

Sincerely

FX Moguls LTD Staff.

AP withdrawals here onwards will be processed, and AP withdrawals for amounts over $30 will be processed manually, but below $30 will be sent automatically !

Fx Moguls addition to last newsletter! AP is now instant!

As an addition to my last email. Alertpay withdrawals are now instant and have been tested by us to work. A few points I'd like to clarify.

Alertpay Withdrawals under $30 are instant while Alertpay over $30 will go to pending and be paid within 24 hours. This is a security feature to make sure we are protected. A user may however submit multiple withdrawal requests.

If by chance there is a server issue or an Alertpay API issue then the withdrawal will go into pending status and will be paid within 24 hours as normal. This is beyond our control and will not happen often but is a possibility so please do not be alarmed by this.

Thank you again and we hope you enjoy this new feature.

They are stable in terms of payment and the number of investors keep increasing on daily basis so the admin beter do something abaut the minimu deposite in other to callup investors to them,I join the program some Days ago but I havent made any Deposit yet

Maximum limit for instant withdrawals is set at $50 for AP and $20 for LR & PM as per their latest news letter on 19th Feb 2012 !

FX Moguls - Instant withdrawal limits raised

This is just a very brief update to make you aware of a few things happening at FX Moguls.

Our first day of instant withdrawals went well and many members were able to use this feature successfully even though it was the weekend.

In light of this we have raised the maximum instant amounts for all processors to $50 for Alertpay and $20 for both LR and PM. Amounts above the max will still be paid manually within 24 business hours.

***Requesting larger instant withdrawals***

There was one item that I forgot to mention in yesterday’s email. The question has come up about larger investors and if their daily withdrawal is over the limit then how can they withdraw instantly. We have the ability to raise instant limits for individual members in special cases to accommodate these members. But you must of course have a deposit on file which would require a raising of this limit.

So for anyone who was wondering this you may simply submit a support ticket and include your username. We will then look at your deposits and calculate your interest earned daily and raise your instant amount to this level.

***Please remember that any withdrawals that are over the limit set will still be paid in regular fashion within 24 business hours of request.***

We hope you find these new additions to be helpful and we continue to ask you to submit your ideas to us for how we can continue to evolve FX Moguls LTD. At this point in time we are looking 6 months or more ahead and we want to make sure that we are ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation and attractiveness to investors.

As always we thank you for your support and look forward to peaking to you again soon.

Sincerely

good to se this program here again and people are still making some good cooment abaut them so i think we should invest with care that is what we can lost and the,because the program has started increasing their roi so anything can hapan at anytime am not conluding that way its just a contribution

• 2 weeks later...

My LR withdrawal went pending today on FxMoguls, I also have come to know that investors complaining on pending payments to e-currencies but AP withdrawals were instant as per their reports, I just hope this issue in this program will be fixed soon hopefuuly, currently monitors moved its status to problem.

I saw list4hyip still paid on the 29th Febuary 2012 and this post that I get out of it

Next payment Received Instantly as usual,

Date: 2012-02-29 02:46

Batch: 86657693

From Account: U4391580 (FX Moguls LTD.)

Amount: $2.88

Memo: FX Moguls LTD Withdrawal to List4Hyip

Thank you, admin!

I have no other plans require payment in today because I used to request if the account balance has reached $ 1 so I do not feel what the problem faced by many investors here

I think FxMoguls is a scam program already, unfortunately I lost to this program, I have requested three days ago and I haven't received any payment from them in my LR, meaning that they are either doing selective payments or stopped to pay, thread closed.