Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

massivegold - massivegold.org

chardyme

This is a new ptp forum, were we can dicuss about almost everything from this forum.

Below are more details of this forums point system.

How to earn in massive gold:

new post 3.00MGP

new thread 5.00mgp

per refferal 10.00 MGP

please note that 1MGP is $0.01

requirement for getting paid

* no negative reps

* at least 100 post

procedure for getting paid

once you reach 100 post, checkout item in the forum shop and then send a pm to Hack3rzGod including your name, date of purchase and your Ap or LR id. Minimum payout is $5

payout to alertpay and libertyreserve

http://massivegold.org/member.php?action=register&referrer=60

The site loads fast as it doesn't have any banners yet.. they have many contest. And i just recently made 8 threads about massivegold in other forums hope to get paid for that i'll see when the Admin is Online. Hope they should decrease the minimum payout if then it would attract the member to join this if they see payment proof. The rates are great.

So what is your problem about this forum? Well the minimum 100 posts requirements is really attainable as it was just simply like posting for GT or any other ptp forums that would have you made 100 posts or equivalent to the minimum amount of payment request per forum.

Well when I get back in the office earlier today, I find myself that can login once again. I requested payment today as well but then again I saw changes in the forum again, and I received another donation from admin again, seems that he backup the points again. Anyways, I hope that they started to pay me, I also saw sixteen requesting payment already but was surprised that admin returned her points.

So you didn't got paid in here? That's too long if you still wait, and yes, i must really agree that this is just an expirement i just can't accept after all the effort completing their offers like signing up in other Forum and make post, Downloading Firefox, Clicking Ads etc. :(

Yes I don't get paid at all mony, I guess admins have already totally left this forum because this forum is really now a failure because of their mismanagement over it.

So do you advice that its time to leave this site and its time to close this thread? In other forums theirs somehow proof of payments yet. But I don't know if they are real or not. But I guess I will not going to add this site in my list of ptp to check. I already have five in my list and I want to have at least 10 ptp to check but I will going to be active in three of them.