Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Davidsbux - davidsbux.com

darwin

• 4 weeks later...

the minimum payout $1 :o , thx allot men the site is verry good, may be i will sign up, and thnx for sharing this with us !

So any update? How much do you have in here right now? and when did you think you going to reach minimum and get paid? I'm hoping that its would be soon so that I can check proof of payments after you got paid. If you got paid in here then I'm going to try to join also right now I'm still biaz about this site. I don't think its worth it to join here.

Its nothing new. China is really a place of scammers and spammers. But give it time I'm sure later on they will be consecious about it and they will going to tune down. And I'm sure davidsbux is only doing this to protect the site from getting scammed or robbed by legit clickers who religiously follow the site rules.

I'm too member of this site, I jointed it yesterday, but I don't sure that now, it is paying because as I'm known, this site just run again not long ago, therefore don't yet have new payment proof, before, I too tried to join it when it is still paying but it have banned my country but now, everything is normal, I can join but I worry about problem of payment

it seems now admin lowered all the minimum payout in this site, one of the thing that stop members not to be active here but the rented refferal price here is too high for the good one, well it seems we don't need any investment here to cashout, overall this site still paying and good one.

As, I known, before this site still pay out for all members even they are free member and don't need invest anything to receive payment and payment limit is still be $1, I see that this rules still don't change in this time. Are you mistaken? Trickerster! Only have problem about rate, I see that seem it is very low, only have a ads valued 1 cents and almost is 0.1 cents, it sure that will take more 1 month to reach payment limit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@Darwin i just joined this site under you. I'd like to ask how much is the daily earnings here?

I'll be active here until i reach my first payout but i am not sure if i'll stick around after that since i am not good in getting direct referrals and i think direct referrals would be a must if i want to be able to reach payout every month on this site after my first payment request.

China is now blacklisted for a short period.

Large number of multi accounts been made by the same people from China.

Its not a surprise at all. I guess the moral fiber in this country is dead if you ask me in term of online etiquette. Because in my experience most of multiple accounts was been opened in China not only in this ptc site but in other ptc site. Problem is that theirs still some few good honest Chinese PTC members who is also affected by this.

• 1 month later...

China is now blacklisted for a short period.

Large number of multi accounts been made by the same people from China.

i already see many kind of things like this againts them, but i think that is not affeceted for mostly clickers, right? and mostly clickers feel glad to join this site since they have low minimum payout and we don't need any investment in order to cashout. it will be a good place to click, @budado: you quote same posts twice dude.

The good thing we can talk about this program is it have 10 years of subscription so i think the site may be scam soon and if the admin of the program having that intention so scam people he would have not registered the site for 10 years so i think we can join this program may be it will be one of the legit program .

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I have been clicking at davidsbux and I liked the fact that minimum payout is $1, however in my early days at davidsbux there were 4 ads which were worth $0.01 but after about a week there was only 1 ad worth $0.01 so I did stopped clicking here as it would have taken more time to reach minimum pay out.