Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

imoneypage - imoneypage.com

adnan007

Definitely, 1 cent isn't a good posting rates. This forum started out too high that many have liked it then suddenly they turned to lower posting rates which makes the posters leave this forum.

Yes, thats true that the forum started with a boom after their posting rates was the best offered by any PTP forum around. However, I saw that new posting rates coming as no forum could have survived for a long period by paying such high posting rates to their members. They are more stable forum now with their new posting rates.

With this incident, I don't think they will be able to attract more members to join them anymore. I think the first offer was just attract the posters to join them.

Yes, thats true that the activity at IMP has already started to fade away. They should think about a revised posting rates once again as with that low posting rates, they won't be able to establish themselves as a successful PTP forum.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If that is the case then I guess its time to close this thread. I really hate forums that is abandon without admin saying good bye. I wonder what his reason. But one thing I want happen right now. If imonypage is an abandon forum then I guess its time to close this thread also. The only reason why I visit this thread is to check if imoneypage is good to join right now. I'm disappointed with what I read.

If that is the case then I guess its time to close this thread. I really hate forums that is abandon without admin saying good bye. I wonder what his reason. But one thing I want happen right now. If imonypage is an abandon forum then I guess its time to close this thread also. The only reason why I visit this thread is to check if imoneypage is good to join right now. I'm disappointed with what I read.

Indeed. Very sad. I wasted quite an amount of time in the early stages in trying to earn from this forum, but in the end it proves that earning from this forum is too hard.

And also by right, admin didn't abandon the forum. I still can see admin coming online every now and then. Perhaps, you have a different perspective regarding this ?

http://imoneypage.com/forum/member.php?1-imoneypage

I saw that active admin yesterday and today the admin is not active. indeed payment here was quite shocked me and this is extremely high. but i do not see that here provided a special thread on request payment, whether the forum is still paying and how the payment system here?

• 2 weeks later...