Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do Forex Trading Robots Work?

LRdude

• 4 months later...

Robot is automatic instrument, and i am sure that people who made it do it not for free.))I don't trust it, really.

you right, we need pay for good EA but i found in some IB we can get free EA because we join under they IB. And that IB buy EA then they give it free for member that join under them. I ever try but i didn't like use robot when trading. I more prefer trading with myself.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

There are many companies out there that create and sell forex robots If you're in the market to buy one, be careful who you deal with. It's common for a company to spring up overnight and start selling an "instant riches" forex robot, including a money back guarantee, only to disappear in about 45 days or so. :unsure:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yes there are many robots in market and they really work well .they work automatically. but my experience they work usually against you.

my be i right on this point.

Nah, not all of them that work like that, if you check your robot it seems that their strategy that does not work well or you simply activate it in the wrong time, the latest robot that i am using are using  martingale strategy and very good with traders who are using bigger capital.

• 4 months later...

Nah, not all of them that work like that, if you check your robot it seems that their strategy that does not work well or you simply activate it in the wrong time, the latest robot that i am using are using  martingale strategy and very good with traders who are using bigger capital.

Well that is true not all of them work like that, all robots have their own good and bad things that you want to know, their strategies also different to each which make their workflow different to each others. Your robot trading is very risky martingale is more close to gamble rather than averaging as far as i know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that is true not all of them work like that, all robots have their own good and bad things that you want to know, their strategies also different to each which make their workflow different to each others. Your robot trading is very risky martingale is more close to gamble rather than averaging as far as i know.

Yeah i know the risk of using it but up to now mostly ended up as profit, actually i cannot dive into the programs so well so i don't know what kind of type martingale that robot have, but overall it works. Also testing robot is better in demo account and then switch to real account for real bucks.

@myregister: Robot is work, it works well as long as your robot is stable enough and also the current strategy which that robot is using at the moment prove itself. Remember robot is another tools that work based on pre defined situation and coding, so it will move based on that.

@myregister: Robot is work, it works well as long as your robot is stable enough and also the current strategy which that robot is using at the moment prove itself. Remember robot is another tools that work based on pre defined situation and coding, so it will move based on that.

Talking about works of course it is work well and still giving some profit. This is why many other forex robots can survive and giving profit also those big companies still use robot for trading in fx. Overall, i see the trend of using robot is increasing.

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about works of course it is work well and still giving some profit. This is why many other forex robots can survive and giving profit also those big companies still use robot for trading in fx. Overall, i see the trend of using robot is increasing.

But it not always work and even it is working mostly retail traders will only get small bucks profit, with that small profit they won't get return so fast from buying that robot. The loss also bigger from that robot rather than profit but of course high end robot gives stable return and in long term, usually at least 6 months.

• 1 month later...

Make sure to choose a robot that bring profit for most cases of the trading. I know this is not easy but few banks did it or they have their own tailor made robot and as the result for that their robot works efficiently and guess what their profit double but before we see even the profit doubled there is chance they loss because of bug and fast pace of market changing that robot cannot keep up, so this is why some banks only trade the robot using small bucks compared to human who trade.

And big corporation has been doing it for long time because they have capital and resources to do so. Usually their robot is tailor made but there are some of them that also outsource the robot itself. It is the hardest part but i am sure 99% robot that you see in the internet are bull.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sure, depend on that company, institution or that big bankers. High frequency trading become common nowadays, many people do it because it is become more reliable yet able to work without such emotions and other flaws that human has. Even like that i still hard to find a bank, or company that trade in forex use robot with enermous amount of money.

Yes, stock lack of more trading hours. Forex has 24X5 while Stock 8X5, with forex you can continously trade for 24 hours without stop from it. This is the main key forex become so popular compared to the other kind of high risk business, even futures and stock combined cannot beat liquidity of Robot.

• 3 weeks later...

Liquidity of robot? Well robot might works but i don't know if that thing act like liquidity provider. Forex robot can work 24X5 but stock robot is 24X5 too technically because you still able to open a position after trading hours in stock but it won't be executed instead it is delayed. You won't be in loss nor profit with this kind of situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Liquidity of robot? Well robot might works but i don't know if that thing act like liquidity provider. Forex robot can work 24X5 but stock robot is 24X5 too technically because you still able to open a position after trading hours in stock but it won't be executed instead it is delayed. You won't be in loss nor profit with this kind of situation.

My bad, i mean it is very liquid in terms of that robot is flexible enough or not. Technically yes, robot in stock also works the same in forex. My stance right now is forex robot works but to certain extent only not everytime we want it could give us profit but its precision is above human traders.

• 5 weeks later...

We need to know what is work here? If that is just work every robot should work, but if work here means that robot doing perfectly and make profit then it is not always the case. Remember, robot trading gained more share because of its advantages over human and it is getting better as the day goes on with new plan or formula.

Fx robots still work and will always be work, well not everytime it will supply your withe fresh bucks, but let me remind you that there are also error time for this one, i just learned some robots that could bring profit and it works but not everyone want to spend their time if they loss big enough so that is why most professional give quite small sum of their money into robot.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, i agree with you it will be always be work, because it is a part of business now and i see that as the years goes by AI inside of forex robot is getting better and also the way programmers to program robot trying to make a new and unique approach so robot that will be used in commercial activity, has better performance than ever.