Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

g20clix - g20clix.com

phuonglam1

Minimum payout of 0.25$ is only for upgraded members(upgrade prices starts with as low as 2$/month) and 9.99$ payout is for free members.This site is online for almost one year and on 1st Jan, it will be their first Anniversary.

Anyway here is my latest proof,i upgraded and got paid 2nd time from this site.My aim is to earn 2$+ everyday.

1zxr3ib.jpg

well with this such figure i don't think that this PTC site acquire so many people as it surposed,because the minimum cash out is too high,and i believe per click is 1cent,how often will the person hope to click and get paid,and like how many days interval.

Post your testimonial in the forum of the site and get a good reward for it, here is the latest news update from the admin of G20Clix !

G20Clix members,

Some of you have been around since we opened 13 months ago and some of you have joined last week, but no matter when you did, if you've had a good experience here please let our members know.

Believe us when we say you will be glad you did

@macky10

How come you got lots of earnings in here. How did you get lots of referrals? I mean how did you convince them. Because if you are just a standard member and I suppose your referrals are standard member they will going to stop clicking after few days. because I do also. lols. Its because though of the high minimum to cashout if your a standard member.

@macky10

How come you got lots of earnings in here. How did you get lots of referrals? I mean how did you convince them. Because if you are just a standard member and I suppose your referrals are standard member they will going to stop clicking after few days. because I do also. lols. Its because though of the high minimum to cashout if your a standard member.

If i have a look at my direct and rented referrals then i know only 2 or 3 of them, all other are strangers and i did not convince anyone to be active but i am thankful that they are.I am upgraded member here and advertised my link on some traffic exchangers and on ptc sites to get referrals.Everything works on ratio , suppose if you want 3 active referrals then you must refer 10 because 7 of them run away and 3 stays forever.

Anyways another proof

7l7u1a2w1gwa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If i have a look at my direct and rented referrals then i know only 2 or 3 of them, all other are strangers and i did not convince anyone to be active but i am thankful that they are.I am upgraded member here and advertised my link on some traffic exchangers and on ptc sites to get referrals.Everything works on ratio , suppose if you want 3 active referrals then you must refer 10 because 7 of them run away and 3 stays forever.

Anyways another proof

7l7u1a2w1gwa.jpg

In my experience traffice exchange site really don't make any contribution. But I don't try ptc sites ads so I guess that's what make you have referrals as the one who is clicking in ptc are sure also that are going go join to add more ptc under their belt.

Right now I want to do the same but I still don't have enough funds right now. so its my loss.

While logged in today, in G20Clix I noticed that there was a message that G20clix advertising banner for sale, so its a welcome to advertisers on their site, it's been getting many members with upgraded accounts, and quite nice PTC to deal with.

$9.99 is minimum payout for FREE members - it's time you learned how to actually make money with PTC, LOL! Invest even to the first paid membership and you'll get $0.25 min payout. G20Clix has been around over a year, and they're legit one - I've just paid for three months of X membership ($29.95) - I think from that income I'll save up to the REF KING level, $59.95 IIRC.

And that's no maximum ads - that's minimum - that's what they promise you'll get everyday. It's nice to get $0.25 for 5 ads, plus any other ads and ref income B)

Here's my latest payment proof:

g20c007.jpg

8th time I've received payment - instantly as always. Sadly my payments seem to be getting smaller and smaller each time :D Oh well, hopefully I could let it grow even to that $10 each time, but I always get some need for fast cash on PP and then G20Clix is the perfect solution to that, lol.

g20c008.jpg

Yeah this sounds with this PtC site but in my thinking only upgrading members can earn easy an fast and also can make withdraw request.For the standard members it is nescessary to buy the upgraded membership to make earnings fast in that in my thinking

Yes, G20Clix is very bad if not upgraded. But there's no reason not to, since they been paying (upgraded) members instantly starting from $0.25 daily since January 2011 - so they're trusted and legit site. Also their cheapest upgrade (Level II) is just $2.5 per month ($0.01/$0.002 own/ref clicks) or $6.5/3 months. It's good to note that with every membership level, you'll save bunch of money if you take the three month membership. Sure it's bigger one-time fee, but then you can just go three months care-free earning.

Latest news from admin of G20Clix:

If members do not quit wasting our time with paypal chargebacks/fraud we will be forced to remove it and use only Alertpay. This is not fair for everyone so please have a nice long look at your life and ask yourself is it worth a couple dollars?

I hope they won't need to use only AP, since I can't verify my AP account as they still won't provide support for credit cards. I've already had to deal with issue remotely like this (invested via PP, need to cashout via LR since PP not supported anymore) before with another PTC site, and it's just unnecessary strain to both parties involved.