Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

g20clix - g20clix.com

phuonglam1

INFO SITE:

banner1.png

For Members

At G20Clix you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads. We are a trusted PTC that has been online since January 1, 2011!

G20Clix Features:

• DAILY INSTANT CASH OUTS!

• 5 AD's MINIMUM AT ALL TIMES

• $0.25 MINIMUM PAYOUT WITH NO MAXIMUM

AS OF AUG. 18 WE HAVE PAID OUR MEMBERS 752 TIMES!

FREE Member

Pay Per Click : 0.01$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0015$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 05

Payout Minimum : 9.99 $

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : 5

Payout Via : PayPal/AlertPay

=>>LINK JOIN HERE<<=

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

• Downvote 2

• 4 months later...

just joined this PTC, and click rate is one cent for normal members, I have noticed some new offer during X-mas on this site !

2011/12/24 08:25

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! DEC. 24-26 ONLY! ALL MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS ARE 10% OFF AND THERE IS NO DIRECT REFERRAL LIMITS! THE LIMIT WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL ONCE THIS SPECIAL IS OVER!!!

• Downvote 1

I'm just confuse in here. Why theirs a 9.99 dollars minimum what is the difference between 25 cents minimum. I mean if I'm a regular member I cashout 9.99 dollars but if I'm upgrade I will cashout when I have 25 cents? Does it means that way? If the minimum is 9.99 dollars then I guess theirs no way a member going to join this site. But if the minimum is 25 cents then many will join.

I'm just confuse in here. Why theirs a 9.99 dollars minimum what is the difference between 25 cents minimum. I mean if I'm a regular member I cashout 9.99 dollars but if I'm upgrade I will cashout when I have 25 cents? Does it means that way? If the minimum is 9.99 dollars then I guess theirs no way a member going to join this site. But if the minimum is 25 cents then many will join.

Minimum payout of 0.25$ is only for upgraded members(upgrade prices starts with as low as 2$/month) and 9.99$ payout is for free members.This site is online for almost one year and on 1st Jan, it will be their first Anniversary.

Anyway here is my latest proof,i upgraded and got paid 2nd time from this site.My aim is to earn 2$+ everyday.

1zxr3ib.jpg

well this same admin has a chain of paid to click websites right .A few months ago i wanted to join them but few of their sites were under maintenance.Are all of them back?

I know only about g20clix because it is paying since long time,I have been member here for 6+ months but in my knowledge admin does not own any other paid to click site,you must be mistaken and if not then write down those names,may be i will ask admin about it.

news update from the program on 30th December regarding their first anniversary and there is more surprises to come during this anniversary.

2011/12/30 11:47

January 1, 2012 is a brand new year, but it also our 1 year anniversary. We started this business a year ago and have seen some tweaks over the first few months to get things just right. This month members have posted over 400 payment proofs and G20Clix still made great gains.

So, let's bring in the new year in style and celebrate our 1 year and over 2000 payouts with a anniversary special. This special will last for 2 days only starting sometime Dec. 31 and ending Jan. 2, 2012.

thank you for the announcement that you to say archu7, I believe that the g20clix will last until the current. My upline is now raising the RCB for this g20clix and already get payment a few times from here. but it does not need to prove it because here was a lot of proof given by another member

My 3rd payment

Date: 1/1/2012 2:30:30 AM

Reference Number: 618F7-CF9BD-*****

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: G20Clix

g20clix@gmail.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $2.44 USD

Purchase Type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): You must post a screenshot in the proof section to receive your next payment

• Downvote 1

This is near unbelievable. Do you

mean they still pay upto 5cents per

click with such a very low minimum

payout.Yeah this sounds good with this Ptc site but in my thinking only

upgraded members can earn easy

and fast and also can make withdraw request.Its also nice to see payment proofs, otherwise it would have seemed like a scam with those payrates.members are must be very low so can anybody describe the paying rates for standard members.

This is a good site running successfully. The most attractive part of this site is that upgraded members have payout limit of just 25 cents and upgrade is as low as $1.99. So it is good to earn here. Even I am a member and i am thinking of upgrading here since this site is stable and legit.

The site is a stable one for now but

the minimum payout for standard

members is just too high.But with any other site, it will be like risking too much.But same time I'm thinking if I will going to click as standard member or as upgrade member. But I guess I will start to be a regular member first. Look for referrals and when I earn I will just use it to upgrade my status in here.But if I can find good number of referrals then I guess I will be active

in here again. My main concern in

here is to find referrals then I'm

going to click.

G20clix look like a good PTC to join and keep clicking regularly on ads there, it is six or seven ads we regularly get on this PTC site everyday and I have already reached around $1.25 here, of course normal members have to wait till $9.99 to reach to cash out.