DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

Best Change

yogeshwartyagi

liteforex - liteforex.org

EXPLORE FOREX MARKET. ENJOY FOREX TRADING

Welcome to LiteForex forex trading company, your reliable online provider in the international currency forex market and one of the steadily developing online forex brokers since 2005!

For newbie forex traders only starting to learn how to trade forex LiteForex offers mini and micro accounts (micro forex and mini forex) with record-breaking low deposit level helping traders to gain real forex trading experience with the minimal risk. Forex for beginners (plus forex education) is an essential corporative LiteForex branch aimed to popularize currency dealing service on forex market. Moreover, we were the first to give everyone a possibility of easy forex trading on the forex market by creating Lite and 100K Lite forex accounts, where one could operate cent forex managed accounts with a deposit of $1.

We’ve passed a long way since then. Step by step, we’ve been gaining respect and authority among forex traders across the forex market during the last years. Today many of those traders, who started working with cent accounts, manage sizable capital assets and use powerful forex trading strategies demonstrating professional competence in forex but also their confidence in our forex broker company.

Today forex broker LiteForex offers its customers the widest spectrum of services, from micro forex to investment and management of huge funds, and brings qualitative maintenance of internet forex trading 24/5 involving professional support.

We provide our forex traders with the next-generation forex trading platform - MetaTrader 5 (MT5) that is designed and developed for working in forex and CFD markets and which is a serious advantage for forex traders interested in both currency and stock tools. Trading possibilities of new MQL5-based forex platform have been significantly extended comparing with MT4.

Another option by LiteForex forex broker is a PipsBackService rebate program that returns 1 pip to a client (recovers a part of money a client spent in a transaction). When making a transaction in the forex market, forex traders pay the spread, a difference between bid and ask prices. LiteForex forex broker gives back 1 pip of spread from every transaction to the forex traders participating in the PipsBackService program. In other words, your forex deposit can be funded with real money that you can use in further trading or withdraw from your forex trading account without any limitations.

LiteForex forex broker also aims to make the forex trading accessible for everyone providing forex market analytics on a daily basis. We generate a great amount of training and analytical data about forex market and other financial markets (involving CFD). Forex trading news, information and analytical materials created by LiteForex analysts can be used by traders as an additional help for daily forex trading decisions.

In general, we consider cooperation with our clients, both forex traders and forex partners, to be the most important component of our success and dynamic development at forex.

First, we constantly grow taking more and more solid positions in forex brokerage processing services doing our best to help our customers. LiteForex forex broker offers its clients stability and confidence in the future - a precious gift for those who do forex trading on the forex market, rapidly developing and quite risky.

Second, our customers value the highest liquidity of the forex trade in LiteForex, immediate execution of transactions and the atmosphere of mutual confidence and reliability that has been successfully formed within several years in the sphere of trade on the currency forex market.

Finally, being always open to our clients’ and partners’ suggestions, we try hard to improve the quality of forex service to make your forex trading process even better.

To make your trading on the Forex market comfortable and pleasant we will credit your account with a 20% bonus each time you deposit funds into your account.

Join us and enjoy all the facilities of fast and secure forex trading with LiteForex forex broker!

http://www.liteforex.org

• Downvote 20

This is indeed one oft he best platform to trade nad they are supportign all the mjaor meta trader and all ,

All kind of tradesticks will be supported here and also i can see their advertisments in many forums too .

This is indeed one oft he best platform to trade nad they are supportign all the mjaor meta trader and all ,

All kind of tradesticks will be supported here and also i can see their advertisments in many forums too .

To make your trading on the Forex market comfortable and pleasant we will credit your account with a 20% bonus each time you deposit funds into your account.

It is really,and no any demand.Some broker had lot of demance if you want to gain the bonus.For example,some brokers demand you trade over $500,and the bonus be able to withdraw.If it havnt any demance,I am glad to join in it!

I ever heard about this broker and its true its popular for newbie for small amount . but i have a question pls clear me anyone . i am now in instaforex and they also offer minimum $1 and also mt4 then what is the difference between them and if this broker provide any bonus pls inform because after reading here i dont find any option of bonuses.

The good thing from liteforex is multirebate service. when making a transaction in the forex market, traders pay the difference between bid and ask prices (spread). LiteForex gives back 1,5 forex pips of spread from each transaction to traders participating in the multirebate service. In other words, your deposit can be funded with real money that you can use in further forex trading or withdraw from your account.

i have use varous brokers namely FxPro, FxOpen etc, there is just no one to be compared to liteforex. How i wish i started with them from my very first day in fx i would have been a millionia. they are the best. it is easy for one to turn $1 to a $100 in few days with their good money management strategy(0.01)lot size, no more crashing of account.they are just wonderful

I have opened my account with this broker a few days back

and i have not yet made any deposit, as i am still trying on free account

but soon i will deposit few bucks in this program and start trading.

It really looks designed for the newbies who dont want spend big amount to trade forex

And here either we can trade for free to get knowledge or can deposit a little amount starting $1 and do real trading,

Good online broker in my view.

The good thing from liteforex is multirebate service. when making a transaction in the forex market, traders pay the difference between bid and ask prices (spread). LiteForex gives back 1,5 forex pips of spread from each transaction to traders participating in the multirebate service. In other words, your deposit can be funded with real money that you can use in further forex trading or withdraw from your account.

This is really very good point i did not notice before,

you mean what liteforex makes from spreads - pays back a percent of it to us which we can use to trade or withdraw,

if this is really so it is really good for us as we give less in broker fee this way.

This looks to be designed for newbies or those starters in the field of forex

We can start trading with little money e.g. 1$ and good thing is we can trade .01 lot size here.

This looks to be designed for newbies or those starters in the field of forex

We can start trading with little money e.g. 1$ and good thing is we can trade .01 lot size here.

Yes, you could trade with 0.01. They offered bonus $5 on account opening only for such accounts in order to promote their "cent" account. I hope to make such promotions again in spite of the several that are active now :)

I tried to take part in contest of this forex broker but it's not easy to win the competition. But it is good for training in forex market.

I think Liteforex is one of good broker in forex so I hope I could get some bucks of free capital in here from prize in its competition.

This company has a branch in my country, which very good for people who trade forex here and also they have a branch of site that exchange liberty reserve to our local currency. They are legit.

Nice to see good site like that make you able to try with only 1 dollar and i want to thank you for posting this nice site for us

Lite Forex is sure a remarkable forex broker and it is really not all about being able to trade in cents, but it also has the regular lot platform. I for one do not subscribe to trading in very little amounts,because it almost always ends in a vicious circle of earning a little and losing it and that goes on wasting the players player time.

I agree with you, if you trade with small amount you will find out that you are wasting your time and at the ending of everything you will find out that you have been doing nothing but wasting your time.

I agree with you, if you trade with small amount you will find out that you are wasting your time and at the ending of everything you will find out that you have been doing nothing but wasting your time.

but you know you can also waste a lot of money if you newbie and demo not good as real money so you must try with small amount to can learn and ou will not afraid

I dont know its fishing site or not but thinking the broker is near same as liteforex.org. anyway liteforex.org is already trusted and old too and reputated too but this liteforex.com i never heard and after seeing the thread just know. anyway its better to study more about this broker before start trading i think.

i guess it not phising site ,,, seems they are the same, but be aware and always use the trusted site and avoid a duplicat site like that

Lite forex is offering a No deposit bonus of $5. Promotion is valid from 25th to 29th April only .

HOW TO GET THE BONUS.

You open a Floating Spread account in the LiteForex company and a bonus of 5 US dollars will be credited within three business days. To receive the bonus you need to verify your telephone number first.

The funds can be fully used in trading.

Any profit received during your trading can be withdrawn without any restrictions.

You can also withdraw the bonus as soon as you sequentially complete the following conditions:

1. Deposit your account with $50 (during 120 days after getting a bonus)

2. After depositing, make 30 transactions of any volume

The promotion Nice Surprise runs from the 25th of April 2011 to the 29th of April 2011 inclusive. Only Floating Spread accounts opened during the promotion period are permitted for participation

there is good news if liteforex offer free bonus join and can be used to start trading immediately without necessary make deposit previously. the amount is not different with other broker offered, but still good for beginner or newbie to practice trading with real money.

This forex broker is suitable for newbies because they offers a very low trading amount. They can also test their trading skill by joining some trading contest through demo account. And they have many bonuses to offers.

Only $1 for any forex ......... is too tiny for find out best bidder ........ but as my little experience ........ I think $10- $50 is more profitable for any 7 Days B-T ........

I saw the demo ......... I think we may use their project ............. but Some Currency is not profitable here ..............

any news please update

This forex broker is suitable for newbies because they offers a very low trading amount. They can also test their trading skill by joining some trading contest through demo account. And they have many bonuses to offers.

Actually newbies must learn how to trade first. Because no matter how low the minimum or how good a broker site is if that newbies don't know how to trade he will only going to loss money. Forex trading is about skills. The more you know how to trade the more you will earn.

The less you want to learn the less you will earn.

Just wondering why I can't open the site. Is the site address really liteforex.org? Because I can't open it right now. Although if I can open I will not going to trade as I already enjoy and active in marketiva and in uwcfx right now. But right now I'm looking for more broker and forex sites just to get more idea or tips on how to trade.

liteforex is a really good broker and trader friendly. Thy have been very stable and it is actually the only broker that I used when I was trading and I did not have any problem with them.

Okay.. I can't open liteforex.org but I can open liteforex.com. Now its weird are this two sites the same? I joined liteforex.com and until now I have problem with my phone verification. I thought its going to be that easy. I will try to send support again asking them to call me. because they keep saying that they call me but I don't receive any calls at the number that they give to me.

But I think liteforex.org is the real and popular liteforex. I do not know about the other one but it looks suspicious. Why should they use the same name and the same logo?

WOw now I can invest in this forex

cause it accepts alertpay. I am from

bangladesh and she does not

support paypal. SO alertpay is our

only hope.they also have long online. so I guess it can be trusted to used this broker.we also can test our trading skill by join in their trading contest via demo account. the winner is trader who have biggest deposit after period contest end.

I already visit this forex broker site

and for me it is really good because

this site has also a reviews what is

forex trading really works that can

help to the newbies for doiing forex

trading.I think that i should try this site but what is payment procedure of this site. can anyone tell me or not.we also can test our trading skill by join in their trading contest via demo account. the winner is trader who have biggest deposit after period contest end.

suits for beginner because offer low

minimum deposit and many of bonus offer.I'm not sure if your bank in your location will accept alertpay or moneybookers. you should check your local bank.I will invest money in this forex broker because I have some good money in my AP account.so I guess it can be trusted to used this broker

suits for beginner because offer low

minimum deposit and many of bonus offer.I'm not sure if your bank in your location will accept alertpay or moneybookers. you should check your local bank.I will invest money in this forex broker because I have some good money in my AP account.so I guess it can be trusted to used this broker

May I know who you address your post? Since the previous post also been made by you. Anyway I don't see any connection between processors and this site. I mean if you have funds in AP and MB with or without liteforex you still have the same problem and that is how to convert your funds into cash. So why not deposit it in liteforex and earn. Same problem if you invest or not but at least if you earn you have more funds.

What can you do with your 1 dollar?

You will just going to end up losing

all of those money if you don't know how to trade.Its already frustrate me. They keep asking me why I'm not picking up the phone. I keep asking them what number do they use to call me and they give me a number but that number never called me even once.It is better to join in a trusted forex broker to make sure your money is safe or secure.

What can you do with your 1 dollar?

You will just going to end up losing

all of those money if you don't know how to trade.Its already frustrate me. They keep asking me why I'm not picking up the phone. I keep asking them what number do they use to call me and they give me a number but that number never called me even once.It is better to join in a trusted forex broker to make sure your money is safe or secure.

Now I know why your post does not connect to current discussion. Your post is a copy and paste post of different posters. Don't be lazy and make your own post. The one that I bold about is my last last november in other forum.

stop copy and pasting my most.. here is the other proof. my post in here he copy and pasted in TCC

Lite Forex is sure a remarkable forex broker and it is really not all about being able to trade in cents' date=' but it also has the regular lot platform.This company has a branch in my country, which very good for people who trade forex here and also they have a branch of site that exchange liberty reserve to our local currency.

The good thing from liteforex is

multirebate service. when making a transaction in the forex market,and no any demand.Some broker had lot of demance if you want to gain the bonus.For example,some

brokers demand you trade over

$500,and the bonus be able to

withdraw.A good choice for every

newbie in forex.

But I think liteforex.org is the real and popular liteforex.[b']I thought its going to be that easy. I will try to send support again asking them

to call me. because they keep saying that they call me but I don't receive any calls at the number that they give to me.[/b]

And this is my post in here in dmt.. his splicing and copy and paste it.

Okay.. I can't open liteforex.org but I can open liteforex.com. Now its weird are this two sites the same? I joined liteforex.com and until now I have problem with my phone verification. I thought its going to be that easy. I will try to send support again asking them to call me. because they keep saying that they call me but I don't receive any calls at the number that they give to me.

The game is based on a gameplay

completely new for economic

strategies.By the way the economic calendar in the trader's cabinet is pretty good. The other good thing is that I can find all the description of each of the evnt in it.To do that, kindly visit any demo contest page in our Promo section and click Register.I hope I can use that funds to trade in here and earn money in here. Right now I have 20 dollars worth of funds.

From 32 dollars I started last january first week its goes up to 57 dollars after three weeks. its seems I'm going to have a fun earning in here. But then with one bad luck decision. I increase my lots trade from .01 lots as I always do to .03 lots. Also I leave my open position without any SL, I think its greed and over confidence. Sad to say next morning when I wake up and check I only have 8 dollars left. So I open another lite account and right now I have 23 dollars this month of february but I don't trade.

As for me trading with small amount or make the 1dollar minimum deposit is not the issue here what realy maters is the lot size you enter market with because even if you deposit small amount of money there is a leverage format which you can leverag in adition to your money ,so if someone realy have much experience intrading this will help you enter the market with larg amonut of money..

As for me trading with small amount or make the 1dollar minimum deposit is not the issue here what realy maters is the lot size you enter market with because even if you deposit small amount of money there is a leverage format which you can leverag in adition to your money ,so if someone realy have much experience intrading this will help you enter the market with larg amonut of money..

Theirs no leverage format in liteforex. your leverage in here is fix depends on your account type. And each account type has different minimum to invest.

I also disagree that minimum deposit is not the issue in here. Okay just one question. assuming that you use the smallest lot. What strategy you can trade with investing 1 dollar in here?

These guys are not bad for a newbie but for serious trading, I recommend a small deposit with them. Their spreads are okay and they offer rebates programs. The problem I've encountered with these guys is the issue of requotes which is a discouraging factor for me.

These guys are not bad for a newbie but for serious trading, I recommend a small deposit with them. Their spreads are okay and they offer rebates programs. The problem I've encountered with these guys is the issue of requotes which is a discouraging factor for me.

What dfo you mean by requotes? I do trade in here but I use bonuses I earn from other ptp forums that pays me via Liteforex and I'm wondering what this requotes you are talking about. Because I'm planning to add money in here and if this requotes as you saying is something that is bad then I guess I need to reconsider my options.

I just request payments in here. 11.82 dollars but theirs commission fee so I will get like 11.60 dollars only. Its say that I'm going to wait for three business days so lets see if I'm going to get paid in here. I'm excited but same time I'm worried. At most I will going to wait for monday or tuesday before I'm going to say that theirs a delay of payments or theirs a problem in payments.

Still waiting for my money. I send support and support say theirs a lot of pending payments right now and I just need to wait. I'm frustrated that its been a week now and still no payments. I already down grade the status of liteforex. Now I know why forexpeople removed its bonuses two months ago. I should know better back then. I'm hoping that I can earn good money in here but its seems its the other way around.

Hmm, It seems they have lots of pending but then when I compare to other broker they still have processed it on time. But then great you made here your withdrawals. I have seen a trader also who received his payments although not sure if those were pending for long time. Maybe, they have problem with the staffs here as they are slow in processing.

Two request of payments pending. 11 dollars and 18 dollars plus. Hope that I get my payments in here soon. I'm still constantly active in support just giving them what they want. Its funny how they are doing this delay tactics. But I guess they are really trying to clean their house.

If I get my 29 dollars in here then that's the highest earning I got in trading in forex in profit. Last month I only earn 2.75 dollars. Its suppose to be 5 dollars but I though I can add some more funds to my capital my mistake?

I don't have idea why they really have delay here or they don't have funds available as of this moment or trying to run. So you can say that it is not good to trade in here because of difficulty to have the payments or withdrawals. I don't know what do you mean give them what they want they are requesting some documents to just delay the payment process, is that so?

Just want to update. I got paid three times now.

Date: 5/22/2012 11:22 AM

Batch: 96055852

From Account: U114701 (LiteForex.org)

Amount: $3.97

Memo: Agreement MT4-L-854619

Thank you.

Date: 5/18/2012 1:46 PM

Batch: 95610387

Amount: $18.56

Thank you.

Date: 5/18/2012 1:46 PM

Batch: 95610377

Amount: $11.80

Thank you.

Great you got paid already for those 3 good payments from this broker. I wish I can have also find good forums for this broker. Still wishing I can trade without investing but by having here forum posting or bonuses like other forums. Only I think also there will still be delay in payments here but atleast they will process those payments.

I use forexpeople before. But for two months its stop giving bonuses. Now its return but one problem is that they have new rules now if you post in here and earn bonuses its has expiration after 3 months. So in short its continues posting but your capital will just going to go away after three months. I'm still hoping though that even at this restriction I can still continue my earning.

Date: 6/14/2012 9:14 AM

Batch: 99358645

Amount: $4.45

Memo: Agreement MT4-L-XXXXXX

Thank you.

Date: 6/20/2012 12:03 PM

Batch: 100225758

Amount: $1.90

Memo: Agreement MT4-L-8XXXX

Thank you.

I use forexpeople before. But for two months its stop giving bonuses. Now its return but one problem is that they have new rules now if you post in here and earn bonuses its has expiration after 3 months. So in short its continues posting but your capital will just going to go away after three months. I'm still hoping though that even at this restriction I can still continue my earning.

Bonus expiring isn't the only problem here, you need to invest 50 if you are getting 50$ paid to bonus and so on. Another problem is that they increase the minimum deposit to 50$ so small time posters in forexpeople will have hard time reaching the minimum, then also have to invest their own money to use the bonus which will expire after certain period.

Bonus expiring isn't the only problem here, you need to invest 50 if you are getting 50$ paid to bonus and so on. Another problem is that they increase the minimum deposit to 50$ so small time posters in forexpeople will have hard time reaching the minimum, then also have to invest their own money to use the bonus which will expire after certain period.

Have you not see my proof of payments above? its only 29.37 dollars and few days back I also withdraw just 15 dollars. So were did you get the assumption that the minimum amount to deposit is 50 dollars? You can invest 10 dollars in here and get 10 dollars bonus also in forexpeople if you have bonus funds in their.

liteforex.com is a bangladeshi forex and i am a forex trader. liteforex.com is new but its spreading movement is so much attrative for any paerson or forex trader. i think that liteforex will support forever. i love this forex trading broker because its my country forex broker. i think lite forex is one of the good broker of forex so i think i would get some bucks of profit from here and i want to change my life with it. everyone could trade with one cent and that is so little for any body. i think its the best comparable movement for this broker against another forex broker. in my next reply i will talk about its minimum and maximum invest.

Have you not see my proof of payments above? its only 29.37 dollars and few days back I also withdraw just 15 dollars. So were did you get the assumption that the minimum amount to deposit is 50 dollars? You can invest 10 dollars in here and get 10 dollars bonus also in forexpeople if you have bonus funds in their.

I talked about deposit and not withdrwal, But even that has been changed my lite forex and that's a good news. Last time, the minimum depost was changed to 50$ in AUG, but soon they removed that rule and made it 1$ again, but now the problem is that if you want to have posting bonus for the first time then you got to invest 100$. If you need proof i can give.

i was noticed by a blog that lite Forex has a forum posting site or they have a forum posting site for free bonus in their Forex broker. but following that blog i click that link but that link said me that they do not supported my ip address. they show that this forum is not supported by my ip address or i can not post or get bonus from this forum with my ip address. please say me anyone what the problem. please help me anyone.

I talked about deposit and not withdrwal, But even that has been changed my lite forex and that's a good news. Last time, the minimum depost was changed to 50$ in AUG, but soon they removed that rule and made it 1$ again, but now the problem is that if you want to have posting bonus for the first time then you got to invest 100$. If you need proof i can give.

That's what I'm disposing. Since I have invested in liteforex since january and I only invest 10 dollars in here to 40 dollars this september but I never experience warning that the minimum amount to invest is 50 dollars in any given month. I don't know how long or when did this 50 dollars minimum started and when did its end up but I did not experience this 50 dollars minimum that you are saying.

One of the benefits from liteforex is multirebate assistance. when making a deal in currency trading, investors pay the distinction between bid and ask costs (spread). LiteForex gives back 1,5 currency trading pips of propagate from each deal to investors doing the multirebate assistance. In other terms, your down payment can be financed with real cash that you can use in further currency trading or take out from your account.

i am a Bangladeshi and liteforex.com is a Bangladeshi forex broker. for this reason i am so proud about this forex broker. but they take 1 percent commission for depositing and withdrawing. if they withdraw this option then it will be grateful for their and helpful for their traders. so i think they will think about this option.

i am a Bangladeshi and liteforex.com is a Bangladeshi forex broker. for this reason i am so proud about this forex broker. but they take 1 percent commission for depositing and withdrawing. if they withdraw this option then it will be grateful for their and helpful for their traders. so i think they will think about this option.

First of all liteforex is registered in this country and not in bangladesh. So check your facts first before posting as you are posting false information.

Straighthold Investment Group, Inc.

306 Victoria House

Victoria, Mahe 036925

Seychelles

Since I'm verified account holder in this broker sites. I'm thinking that I will going to open a no swap account in here again. I don't know if my old account is still active but I decided not to use it since its has swap interest and swap interest is eating my profit in here.

This is a good Forex broker and I have about 3 years of trading experience in it.Withdrawals are fast and order execution speed is also good. However they do not facilitate scalping. They have good bonus programs and also good demo contests

I'm not active in here anymore but I do once trade in here as you can see my proof of payments above. And when I'm still active in here I don't have problem doing scalping in here. That's why I'm just curious if this scalping rules is a new rules or you just assume that its does not allow scalping? I do hope to be active in here again but I really need to have good capital if I want to be active in here once again.

I'm not active in here anymore but I do once trade in here as you can see my proof of payments above. And when I'm still active in here I don't have problem doing scalping in here. That's why I'm just curious if this scalping rules is a new rules or you just assume that its does not allow scalping? I do hope to be active in here again but I really need to have good capital if I want to be active in here once again.

Actually their 2 minutes scalping limitation already announcement from the first time this broker open. If you have too much closing transaction less than 2 minutes, they will cancel your profit. But if your open position mostly close after 2 minutes, that will not a problem for you. This is great broker that give me fast payment after all.

Actually their 2 minutes scalping limitation already announcement from the first time this broker open. If you have too much closing transaction less than 2 minutes, they will cancel your profit. But if your open position mostly close after 2 minutes, that will not a problem for you. This is great broker that give me fast payment after all.

Can you provide me the link? Because I spend an hour already checking but I can't find a rules about scalping limits. And I use search and theirs no result as well. So I'm just hoping that you can provide me the link that say theirs a 2 minutes rules. Because you can see my proof of payments above and I'm earning in here before and I do scalping in here but I did not notice any of my trade that is less than 2 minutes got denied or has not been paid. And the only forex broker site that does not allow 2 minutes or less transaction that I trades is instaforex. But in liteforex I don't experience this.

I don't know if my account in here is still active but after I make good income in one of my broker site I'm thinking of diversifying my funds and I want to invest again in here. I will not going to count bonuses as my additional capital. I'm hoping that I can make good income in here again. I have some few good profitable trade in here before when I'm still active in ptp forum that this site sponsored by not anymore.

Now that I'm trying to expand I do feel like returning in here. But right now my main concern or more of my concern is how to build up some trading capital before we can start trading and earning in here. Eventually we can make something good out of myself in here also. I'm really happy with the way things are for me in here. I'm sure we all going to make some good profit in here. Just dealing with a 500 dollars starting capital in here for me is a good start already.

This broker is a good broker. But it is not so famouse as other brokers. I think that it is not so old broker thats why it is not popular. But if liteforex did not scam with his members in future it will be a popular broker in aisa.

The liteforex is good thing are PAMM system.You can open a PAMM Manager or PAMM investor account in the Liteforex broker.If you are good in your trading then you can open a PAMM manager account and you are manage your client account and also if you are new in the forex trading then you can open a Pamm investor account and you can make money from the forex trading.

dear in lite forex new user have a new chance to start trading with small investment so join it and start your trading .its a very good for us that we can start trading with little money and get the profit if we can do the trade with skill if we use skill then we can earn more and more

dear in lite forex new user have a new chance to start trading with small investment so join it and start your trading .its a very good for us that we can start trading with little money and get the profit if we can do the trade with skill if we use skill then we can earn more and more

What is small investment? What is the smallest account in here? As far as I remember and if I remember it right I have a lite account in here. So I really need to have some how a big trading capital to start with. And I do hope that in the long run I can really enjoy making good income in here if only its forum is still paying equally and without any condition.

Dear client,

To become a successful trader is so easy now with our mobile application "LiteForex Analytics"!

The LiteForex team has developed the LiteForex Analytics mobile application to provide you with high quality content from the analytical portal Claws&Horns. Keeping abreast of the latest news from the financial world has never been so easy!

It’s a complete analytical toolkit within your mobile: signals from technical indicators and trading signals, fundamental and technical analyses, economic calendar and video reviews, and professional advice of Claws&Horns' leading analysts.

The application is available to the users of Android and iOS devices. Daily analytical materials from the independent agency Claws&Horns are provided in 8 languages: English, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Thai, and Turkish. Take advantage of analytical materials for such tools as EUR, USD, GBR, JPY, CHF, CAD, NZD, AUD, Silver, Gold, BRENT, and Stocks. Also, flexible settings contribute to a more convenient use.

Find our application on Google Play or App Store, download it and enjoy powerful professional analytical tools in one platform.

The art of analysis from Claws&Horns is a guarantee of your confident and profitable trading. Anywhere, anytime.

social_app_en.jpg

Best regards,

LiteForex team

Nice applications given by Liteforex, it include all major pairs that most of the people trade in forex market. Mobile trading is easy to access every where so now people can use liteforex with mobile applications with analytical tools. Best of luck to all traders for their future trading.

Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company is proud to announce that 3 new tools have been added to its trading arsenal to upgrade clients' opportunities: Hong Kong 50 Index (HK50), Spain 35 Index (IBEX35), and Italy 40 Index (IT40).

Hong Kong 50, or Hang Seng 50, is one of the major indices of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. It represents a weighted average cost of 50 largest companies in Hong Kong that account for 60% of the capitalisation of the local Exchange. The HK50 index is the main indicator of the Hong Kong market behaviour.

HK50.png

Spain 35 Index, or Iberia Index, is the main index of the Madrid Stock Exchange which consists of 35 most liquid shares. The composition of IBEX35 is revised twice a year based on the current market value of the listed companies' stock.

IBEX35.png

Italy 40 is a reference index of Borsa Italiana, the Italian Stock Exchange. Borsa Italiana has the 14th greatest capitalization among global stock exchanges and belongs to the London Stock Exchange Group. Italy 40 represents about 80% of the Italian domestic market capitalization and measures the performance of 40 largest and most liquid local companies.

ITALY40.jpg

Three new trading tools at your command - 3 new ways to your financial success! 

Kind regards,

LiteForex

Credit card or Skrill account owners can now make a deposit into their LiteForex accounts even faster with the 1-Tap system from Skrill. Just select this deposit method and specify your deposit amount. That's all! Your account will be topped up in less than a second!

In case you own several cards and a Skrill account at the same time, you will be offered to choose your priority deposit method when using the 1-Tap system for the first time. Then the system will store your preferences automatically. 

Despite its user-friendliness, Skrill 1-Tap still meets the latest security standards regarding E-money services and is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. 

Also, we'd like to remind you of our current promotion that refunds payment system fees when topping up your LiteForex's trading account by credit cards.

Make fast and easy deposits in your LiteForex's account, get fee refunds and make profits!

663b3b6fd2a9bb34e61e83ed79d46ce6.png

Kind regards,

Dear clients,

We are glad to invite you to trade under an updated program “Bring a friend”, Ver. 3.0!

Open your friends all privileges of trading on ECN accounts under a social system for copying trades! Invite them to join this exceptional project that integrates an automated copy trading platform with social media opportunities.

It's very easy to participate in the Bring a friend 3.0 program!

Just register with the LiteForex Company, opening your Client Profile. Then you'll become a participant in the program and you will get your individual referral promo code for introducing your friends to the program.

How to start earning under the "Bring a friend 3.0" program?

Use any necessary tools for inviting friends from your Client Profile with LiteForex and Social Trading Profile. Send your friends personal invitations, spread your referral link or invite via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social network. Send a referral link directly or spread it on forums!

What will you get?

You will have 140 LP granted for each invited friend. LP points can be spent in LiteForex's VIP Club. Spend the points for purchasing a virtual private server for stable connection, additional bonus funds, deposit fee refunds, SMS trading signals, and additional real deposits in your trading accounts.

Real 10% of every first deposit made by attracted friends.This money will be entirely available for you to trade or withdraw at your sole discretion.

Affiliate commission of up to 70% of the company's profit from a concrete trading instrument will be paid for each trade conducted by your referral.

Bring a friend 3.0 is your chance to earn from Forex under the most lucrative conditions. Join in Social Trading, communicate, share opinions, borrow one another's experience, trade on high-precision ECN accounts and earn extra money for client acquisition!

Any questions left? Find out more on the company's site.

Kind regards, LiteForex 

bring%20a%20friend%203.0.png

bojec1.jpg

MetaTrader 4 vs MetaTrader 5

Although MetaQuotes Software presented MetaTrader 5 almost 7 years ago, most traders still prefer to use MetaTrader 4. Market participants often criticize MT5 pointing out that MetaTrader 4 is more functional compared to MT5. What is the main difference between MT4 and MT5?

Updated design and set of functions available to LiteForex’s all clients

Dear clients,

We have developed new and user-friendly Client’s Profiles, having taken into account the wishes of all our clients. We managed to combine new technologies with a simple and intuitive navigation system. All the accustomed options have been kept and optimized.

To log in to your new client profile, please use this link on our official site.

Also, LiteForex’s new client profiles have been optimized for running on mobile devices, which will allow our clients to manage their accounts anytime and anywhere using their smartphones or tablets.

We believe that our new design is simple and convenient, and we hope that you will appreciate it.

From now on, the old versions of client profile become unavailable, and the new versions switch from a test environment to a live environment.

Should you have any questions, we’ll be happy to assist you any time in our LiveChat. Also, please feel free to leave your feedback or suggestions by emailing us at quality.control@liteforex.com.

Best regards,

The LiteForex team.

realize_en.jpg

Trade stock indexes on CENT account without fees

Constantly searching for new ways to increase our clients’ trading opportunities, LiteForex enlarges the range of trading instruments available on CENT accounts. LiteForex’s clients can now trade such highly liquid tools as stock indexes on CENT accounts too.

Low margin requirements, competitive spreads and high level response to economic releases turn stock indexes into a perfect instrument for trading.

What’s more, another important innovation that we are proud to announce consists in cancelling fees when trading oil and stock indexes on all types of accounts at LiteForex.

We create the best environment for stable trading!

Best regards,

The LiteForex team.

indexcent.jpg

LiteForex enlarges the range of available payment systems

LiteForex added an opportunity to deposit and withdraw funds into/from Forex trading accounts in Bitcoin and Litecoin cryptocurrencies without any commissions.

Cryptocurrencies are highly liquid assets, and many of our clients prefer to use them for investments. For more convenience, we enabled deposits and withdrawals in Bitcoin and Litecoin through the OkPay processing centre. A deposit is credited in the currency of your Forex account, but both deposits and withdrawals can be made in cryptocurrencies.

LiteForex does not charge any deposit or withdrawal fees and, traditionally, refunds payment system deposit fees to its clients. Withdrawals in Bitcoin or Litecoin are also made with 0% fees.

Invest wisely with LiteForex!

Best regards,

The LiteForex team.

bitcoin.jpg

LiteForex’s trading hours amended from 13th to 18th April 2017

Dear clients,

We would like to draw your attention to the trading schedule over the upcoming Easter holidays worldwide from 13th of April 2017 (Thursday) to 18th of April 2017 (Tuesday). Please note that trading hours for some instruments will be affected.

13th of April 2017 (Thursday) - 18th of April 2017 (Tuesday):

Gold (XAUUSD), Silver (XAGUSD):

Close – on 14th of April 2017 (Friday) at 00.00

Open – on 17th of April 2017 (Monday) at 16:30

Close – on 17th of April 2017 (Monday) at 21.30

Open – on 18th of April 2017 (Tuesday) at 01:00

Australia 200 Index (ASX200):

Closes – on 13th of April 2017 (Thursday) at 22.00

Opens – on 18th of April 2017 (Tuesday) at 00:50

Euro 50 Index (SX5E):

Closes – on 13th of April 2017 (Thursday) at 23.00

Opens – on 18th of April 2017 (Tuesday) at 09:00

France 40 Index (CAC):

Closes – on 14th of April 2017 (Friday) at 00.00

German 30 Index (FDAX):

Hong Kong 50 Index (HK50):

Closes – on 13th of April 2017 (Thursday) at 17.45

Opens – on 17th of April 2017 (Monday) at 03:15

Japan 225 Index (NI225):

Opens – on 17th of April 2017 (Monday) at 01:00

Spain 35 Index (IBEX35):

Closes – on 13th of April 2017 (Thursday) at 18.30

Opens – on 18th of April 2017 (Tuesday) at 10:00

UK 100 Index (FTSE):

US 500 Index (SPX):

US Dow Jones Index (YM):

US Nasdaq Index (NQ):

Brent Crude Oil (UKBrent):

WTI Crude Oil (USCrude):

The server time GMT +3 indicated in the schedule corresponds to the time indicated in the trading platform. Please consider this information when trading.

The instruments that are not specified in this table are traded in normal mode.

All information is intended for guidance only and it is a subject to change. Please, stay up to date.

Sincerely yours, 

LiteForex Investments Limited

Eastern.png

LiteForex expands into Polish market

Dear clients,

LiteForex opened a new office in Warsaw and took part in FXCuffs.

FX Cuffs is the biggest financial exposition in Central and Eastern Europe whose participants are financial experts, huge market speculators, and promising investors.

Presentations, meetings and lectures by leading Polish and international experts lasted for 2 days. Over 50 Forex brokerage and Forex training companies visited the exhibition.

Sincerely yours, 

LiteForex Investments Limited

vistavka5.png